In need of Simple BBCode Help :)

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Suggested Hosts
notaloafer

In need of Simple BBCode Help :)

Post by notaloafer »

Hey I really like this style but I have the following problem:
http://www.clantriv.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=693#p7853

If you see, the [img] bbcode is not working with this style. Other than that it's a very cool phpbb style and I love it! Any ideas why this bbcode for just the [img] tag is not working? How would I go about correcting this?

Thanks
-Eric
prototech
Former Team Member

Re: In need of Simple BBCode Help :)

Post by prototech »

It seems to work fine on my end. Can you post a screenshot of the problem? Just to make sure... which style are you using?
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.
notaloafer

Post by notaloafer »

It only seems to be doing it in Firefox... any ideas? I tested it out in IE and it works fine. This style is called "Bl@CK" and can be found here: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 4&t=904825

I'm asking support in both topics but you guys seem to be faster.
prototech
Former Team Member

Post by prototech »

I'm also using Firefox and it works perfectly fine. :? Can you post a download of your Bl@ck files and the code you're using for your signature in your site?
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.
notaloafer

Post by notaloafer »

Well this is really interesting. It appears that it only does this error when I'm logged in as the main administrator of the website. Otherwise if I login as a regular user, or any user other than myself (discharge) the [img] tags work. Does this make any sense? :P

I also cleared the cache, refreshed the templates, etc.
notaloafer

Post by notaloafer »

I feel really stupid. The other board administrator changed my permissons (she changes permissions on me sometimes just for shits to see if I notice) and made it so I couldn't see img tags in posts. I'm going to kill her. Sorry!!! :P

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”