Page 6 of 11

Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:31 am
by ViPeR5000
very nice mod

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:16 pm
by -=ET=-
KI wrote: Did you succeed?

Yep :wink:

I've upgraded this BBCode in a release 3.0.6 !
Here are the new improvements...

Code: Select all

##############################################################
## MOD History:
##
##   2005-06-18 - Version 3.0.6
##      - Fix: smilies not displayed anymore in PHP code
##      - Fix: spaces or tabs wrongly removed at the beguining
##        of the code
##      - Fix: Help line not displayed in the French translation
##      - Various minors code and comments improvements
:arrow: This last version is available here

Enjoy! :D

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:38 pm
by Pikachu50
#
#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------
#
posting.php


#
#-----[ FIND ]---------------------------------
#
$EMBB_keys = array(''
$EMBB_widths = array(''
$EMBB_values = array(''

There IS no $EMBB stuff ANYWHERE in that file

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:16 pm
by KI
-=ET=- wrote:
KI wrote:Did you succeed?

Yep :wink:


Fantastic! :D

I'll test it immediately...

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:50 pm
by KI
-=ET=- wrote:

Code: Select all

##############################################################
## MOD History:
##
##   2005-06-18 - Version 3.0.6
##      - Fix: smilies not displayed anymore in PHP code
##      - Fix: spaces or tabs wrongly removed at the beguining
##        of the code
##      - Fix: Help line not displayed in the French translation
##      - Various minors code and comments improvements

First of all - well done!

But I found several bugs.. sorry. :wink:

Your "don't display any smiley inside of php tags"-method unfortunately doesn't work for this baby: :wink:

I know it is easy to fix this problem. Add one line of code and be happy....

But wouldn't it be better to go into the smiley-function to arrange that smileys inside of php-tags can be ignored?

But this issue is not that important.

Do you realize what happens if you put (u)(/u) or (b)(/b) into the php-tags? (for sure it shoudn't be round brackets but square brackets)

It happens something like this:
[b:c623304db3] Fat text [/b:c623304db3]

I can't think of a way to prevent this bug.

The standard code tags are immun against this...mysterious :roll:

@Pickachu50
You have to install http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=145513 first. (see also site earlier in this thread)

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:15 pm
by -=ET=-
KI wrote: Your "don't display any smiley inside of php tags"-method unfortunately doesn't work for this baby: :wink:
...
Do you realize what happens if you put (u)(/u) or (b)(/b) into the php-tags? (for sure it shoudn't be round brackets but square brackets)

Arf... yep you're right.
And indeed the first one is easy to fix but no it's impossible to the smiley function, and it's normal that the code BBcode is immun against this.
They work completely differently because of the colors for PHP.

I'll release a new version :wink:

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:09 pm
by KI
-=ET=- wrote: I'll release a new version :wink:

I'm looking forward to version 3.0.7 Image

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:10 am
by KI
I realized another bad thing.

This part of your code

Code: Select all

		// Replace ':' by its HTML code to prevent smilie replacements
		$after_replace = str_replace(':', ':', $after_replace);
does this to the code
<span style="color &#58; #FF9900;">

It even works but I think this was not your intention (to be HTML 4 compliant).

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:13 am
by Pikachu50
Pikachu50 wrote: #
#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------
#
posting.php


#
#-----[ FIND ]---------------------------------
#
$EMBB_keys = array(''
$EMBB_widths = array(''
$EMBB_values = array(''

There IS no $EMBB stuff ANYWHERE in that file

How come no one has helped me with this problem yet? I now need to know why I can't find these lines ANYWHERE in the posting.php for more than just this mod. I also need it for the Anchor one for example, so someone tell me what's going on please.

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:09 pm
by KI
You plum. :wink:
4 posts before it says @Pikachu50...

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:03 pm
by -=ET=-
OK. Here is the new 3.0.7 release with the 3 fix :wink:

Code: Select all

##############################################################
## MOD History:
##
##   2005-07-01 - Version 3.0.7 
##      - Fix: smilies not using ":" still displayed 
##      - Fix: bbencode_first_pass() effects when BBcodes are 
##        recognized removed (don't add uid anymore) 
##      - Fix: HTML 4 compatibility issue
:arrow: This last version is available here

Enjoy! :D

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:34 am
by AlleyKat
(I think I've said this before, but nonetheless) Great mod. Despicable file format (.mod is - on my PC - reserved for SID soundfiles - .txt, which is the truth and nothing but the truth, would cover it. Inventing new file formats... well to be really plain about it, it sucks).

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:14 am
by KI
Thanks -=ET=- for this last update! (hopefully ;))

You found a good solution for the problems!

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:04 pm
by -=ET=-
AlleyKat wrote: Great mod. Despicable file format...

You DL the old Fubonis version (from 08/2003). My versions use the .txt format :wink:

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:30 am
by damst
-=ET=- wrote:
KI wrote:Did you succeed?

Yep :wink:

I've upgraded this BBCode in a release 3.0.6 !
Here are the new improvements...

Code: Select all

##############################################################
## MOD History:
##
##   2005-06-18 - Version 3.0.6
##      - Fix: smilies not displayed anymore in PHP code
##      - Fix: spaces or tabs wrongly removed at the beguining
##        of the code
##      - Fix: Help line not displayed in the French translation
##      - Various minors code and comments improvements
:arrow: This last version is available here

Enjoy! :D


Yay would be great if the link worked :x


Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql.planet-work.com' (115) in /home/web/users/golfexpert/www/link.php on line 30
Impossible de se connecter au serveur de bases de données