[2.0.6] Custom Title MOD

The cleanup is complete. This forum is now read only.
aiur55

Post by aiur55 »

i installed customtitle mod perffectly and it runs perfectly fine, but now i can t view other users profile pages. It just shows up blank? Did i do something wrong?

djbrix1234

Post by djbrix1234 »

ok Im at a lost..I installed the mod fine with easy mod and it works.....heres the problem. the custom title area in a profile and the custom title settings in admin cp ->configuration shows up twice and it displays whatever title twice on the forum...I went through the manual installation instructions and checked all files to see if any code was repeated and couldnt find any........any help? what did I miss?

djbrix1234

Post by djbrix1234 »

anyone?

djbrix1234

Post by djbrix1234 »

figured it out was looking in the subsilver template still...checked in my normal template at it was listed twice.........

Warofwords

Post by Warofwords »

Everything works fine when I installed this mod but one little glitch. Where you edit your profile, it doesn't display your user title so if you don't retype it everytime you edit your profile that information is lost.

It works great everwhere else on the board and even displays correctly in the admin user panel.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

4xrick

Post by 4xrick »

is there a newer version of this that 1-0-2a ? i have tried installing this and there it says there are something like 47 files that have to be modified to work correctly and would take about 6 hrs. is this correct? I hate to try to read all 56 pages of this topic to see if there is anything i did wrong.

Warofwords

Post by Warofwords »

4xrick wrote: is there a newer version of this that 1-0-2a ? i have tried installing this and there it says there are something like 47 files that have to be modified to work correctly and would take about 6 hrs. is this correct? I hate to try to read all 56 pages of this topic to see if there is anything i did wrong.

There are 14 files to edit so I'm not sure what you're looking at.

MBBforum

Post by MBBforum »

Hi,

I installed this MOD and we're having some problems with it:

- the pre-definied ranks aren't appearing, even if the users doesn't especified a custom title in his profile.
- we're unable to change the ranks from Admin CP.
- we can censor words in titles? For example, "moderator".

Thanks in advance to anyone who could help,

Dixit

Post by Dixit »

djbrix1234 wrote: figured it out was looking in the subsilver template still...checked in my normal template at it was listed twice.........

Can you explain further on this? I got the same problem except it only shows up twice when I look at a users profile from the Admin panel, but if Im logged in as a normal user and click profile it only shows up once. So its showing up twice on the Admin Panel under user management.

I cant seem to nail it down.

Dixit

Dixit

Post by Dixit »

Actually found it. It was double posted in the user_edit_body.tpl file.

Dixit

Creed-X

Post by Creed-X »

Great MOD, thanks, works perfectly in my forum... :) :)

ajp

Post by ajp »

Great mod, got it installed no problems and my users love it. I am wondering if there is a way to make it so that my users can not use certian words in there title.

I don't want someone to be able to use the title of Moderator, or Site Admin.

MBBforum

Post by MBBforum »

ajp wrote: Great mod, got it installed no problems and my users love it. I am wondering if there is a way to make it so that my users can not use certian words in there title.

I don't want someone to be able to use the title of Moderator, or Site Admin.

Same problem here.

keveh

Post by keveh »

I have just isntalled this and it is great, everything works fine but I just have one question.

Are you able to to change this so that the title appears in different colours, if specified. e.g. I am a mod and if I want to put something bold and red under their name I can't change the color. I've tried putting html in the custom title but it doesn't work.

Thanks to anybody who can help.

ajp

Post by ajp »

I do not think it is possible to specify colors for mods only, you can make everyones the same color, but not specific people.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Cleanup”