[2.0.6] Post icons

The cleanup is complete. This forum is now read only.

Rating:

Excellent!
60%
Very Good
21%
Good
5%
Fair
5%
Poor
9%

Total votes: 57

kellory

Post by kellory »

charlee69 wrote: Hi!
I have this problem since I've installed this MOD:

EDIT: Sorted it out. :wink:

How'd you fix this? I have the same problem!
I've researched as well as read this whole topic over and over, couldn't find a solution.
Please help me!
plc

Post by plc »

Hello,

I need some help with this mod.
It's not that I failed to install it, I just want to change some things to it...

You never know...

plc wrote: Does anyone know how I can also see the post icons in the modcp.php

plc wrote: Is it possible to search topics by post icon, in search function?

plc wrote: when i make a new topic and select the icon, the icon does not show up in front of the topic.

But when I EDIT the topic, select the icon again, then it shows.
So I allways have to edit the topic again to make the icon show up.

Is this some simple issue that can be easilly solved?

Can anyone help me with some of my problems?

Thanx in advance !
gbgr59

Post by gbgr59 »

Hello,

I added icons with out change CHMOD to 666 includes/def_icons.php

After these I have problem post icon.

The message error is
Warning: Missing argument 22 for submit_post(), called in /www/sites/1/ifrance.com/e/p/.../site/phpBB2/posting.php on line 692 and defined in
/www/sites/1/ifrance.com/e/p/.../site/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php on line 192

Warning: Missing argument 23 for submit_post(), called in /www/sites/1/ifrance.com/e/p/.../site/phpBB2/posting.php on line 692 and defined in
/www/sites/1/ifrance.com/e/p/.../site/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php on line 192

posting.php

Code: Select all

//-- mod : post icon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// here we added
//	, post_icon
//-- modify
				submit_post($mode, $post_data, $return_message, $return_meta, $forum_id, $topic_id, $post_id, $poll_id, $topic_type, $bbcode_on, $html_on, $smilies_on, $attach_sig, $bbcode_uid, str_replace("\'", "''", $username), str_replace("\'", "''", $subject), str_replace("\'", "''", $message), str_replace("\'", "''", $poll_title), $poll_options, $poll_length, $post_icon);
//-- fin mod : post icon ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
			}
			break;

case 'delete':
		case 'poll_delete':
			delete_post($mode, $post_data, $return_message, $return_meta, $forum_id, $topic_id, $post_id, $poll_id);
			break;
	}
functions_post.php

//
// Post a new topic/reply/poll or edit existing post/poll
//
//-- mod : post icon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// here we added
//	, $post_icon = 0
//-- modify
function submit_post($mode, &$post_data, &$message, &$meta, &$forum_id, &$topic_id, &$post_id, &$poll_id, &$topic_type, &$bbcode_on, &$html_on, &$smilies_on, &$attach_sig, &$bbcode_uid, $post_username, $post_subject, $post_message, $poll_title, &$poll_options, &$poll_length, &$max_vote, &$hide_vote, &$undo_vote, $post_icon = 0)
//-- fin mod : post icon ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
{
	global $board_config, $lang, $db, $phpbb_root_path, $phpEx;
	global $userdata, $user_ip;

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_search.'.$phpEx);

$current_time = time();

if ($mode == 'newtopic' || $mode == 'reply' || $mode == 'editpost')
	{

After this error I delete it all added icons, I send by FTP again the MOD files in the repertories, but nothing change.

The problem becaume from sql ??

Solution ??

Thanks

ok, I find the error

But isn't possible delete the post
Renodil

Post by Renodil »

I got the following error after doing everything manually which took FOREVER, so I hope I get some help here.

When I opened to my board the first and only thing I saw was this.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_icon_title() (previously declared in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/includes/functions.php:78) in /home/content/P/i/k/Pikachu1/html/phpBB2/includes/functions.php on line 78
I couldn't get into my board at all. Good thing I backed everything up. I replaced the altered files and dropped the sql entries. Any thoughts?
Renodil

Post by Renodil »

I figured out the problem myself. I added a big line of code AFTER not BEFORE a line I had to fine in the functions.php. :lol: It's working fine now.
Renodil

Post by Renodil »

New problem. Not all the Icon Settings fields are displaying properly. When viewing the Frame Source you see this.

<tr>
	<th align="center" colspan="2"></th>
	<th align="center">Permissions</th>
	<th align="center"></th>

<th align="center"></th>
	<th align="center" colspan="2">Action</th>
</tr>
As you can see only the Permissions and the Actions are being written out. Where did I goof?
RexxCrow
I've Been Banned!

Post by RexxCrow »

Another outstanding MOD!

and of course I have a few issues/questions...

Referring to accessing the "Configuration +" area I am getting an error, does this error have to do with Permissions:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mods_settings_get_lang() in C:\PATH...admin\admin_board_extend.php on line 326
* I changed them several times, though never got it to work, my server users ASPNET, NETWORK SERVICE, IUSR_1047, and SERVERNAME for the CHMOD so I am never sure which is 666 and if it just the file and/or directory that needs to be changed?

Also, where can I change the width of the icons lines so they fill the available space rather then approx 450px? I could not get it do this via posting_body.tpl

...TIA

** Would it be possible to change this to a options format where you could scroll through them?
idoasis

Re: [2.0.6] Post icons

Post by idoasis »

hi all,
any way to display the msg icons also in the front page (index.php)?
FabryDesign

Post by FabryDesign »

Is there a way to merge the Configuration+ and Icon Settings pages into only one "Icon Settings" page, or are they seperate for some reason?

Also, is it proven that this mod has problems with the "my quick reply mod", as I saw when skimming the first few pages of the topic?
irinarooftop

Post by irinarooftop »

I need help, i keep getting this error when I try to post any topic.
Hope you can help me. please.

Error in posting

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 0, 1, 0, 0)' at line 1

INSERT INTO phpbb_topics (topic_title, topic_poster, topic_time, forum_id, topic_status, topic_type, topic_icon, topic_vote) VALUES ('kljdad', 2, 1180827067, , 0, 1, 0, 0)

Line : 229
File : functions_post.php
charlesbelisle

Post by charlesbelisle »

Hello.

I would like to know how to change the ALTS of the icons of the forums (not to post the name of the icon but well the title of the affected topic) ?

Thank you in advance.
phpnewb1

Post by phpnewb1 »

Can I use this mod with another style? I am currently using Jet and if so what do I need to do?
Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Post by Raimon »

phpnewb1 wrote:Can I use this mod with another style? I am currently using Jet and if so what do I need to do?
That's possible you must do the changes in the mod install where is subsilver is writing editing to your template in your cause Jet :)
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me @ www.raimon.nl for fair prices and good service!
Tom C

Post by Tom C »

What happened to the ZIP file? Error 404 -- Not Found. :(
xmenfile

Post by xmenfile »

Hi,

I have read thru 20 pages and could not find the answer for this mod. I installed on my 2.0.22 and worked perfect, not error. I am very happy with, but it will make me more happy is if someone can help me to set it requires on 1st post. I appreciate it.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Cleanup”