[2.0.15] Signatures control

The cleanup is complete. This forum is now read only.

Rating:

Excellent!
62%
Very Good
13%
Good
8%
Fair
6%
Poor
11%

Total votes: 53

Clownzer

Post by Clownzer » Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:59 pm

How do you add an image to the signature the images are on in the admin cp

popthetop

Post by popthetop » Tue Aug 10, 2004 9:46 pm

Where do you download version 1.2.0? All I can find is version 1.0.0

-=ET=-

Post by -=ET=- » Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:14 am

Clownzer wrote: How do you add an image to the signature the images are on in the admin cp

As for a normal post: with the IMG BBCode.
popthetop wrote: Where do you download version 1.2.0? All I can find is version 1.0.0

Clic on my sig or on my web site link :)
Eternal newbie

DiscoverKate

Post by DiscoverKate » Wed Aug 18, 2004 8:21 pm

I'm rather puzzled by the last line of the description that says regardless the user can still do whatever they choose via their cp. So, what does it do??

-=ET=-

Post by -=ET=- » Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:24 am

DiscoverKate wrote: I'm rather puzzled by the last line of the description that says regardless the user can still do whatever they choose via their cp.

No.

"This MOD lets admins set general rules to fully control what they allow or not for signatures. But they can disallow the signature or the controls for who they want too."

This MOD let admins set controls for all their members, and if they want to make exceptions, let them disallow the controls INDIVIDUALY for some members (they will be able to do what they want), or on the other hand disallow the signature feature for some members (it's the black list feature for who has overstep the limits).

See the screen shots...
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=163493
Eternal newbie

DiscoverKate

Post by DiscoverKate » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:17 am

Thank you!! The screenshot is very helpful!! I appreciate it so much!

Mana

Post by Mana » Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:33 pm

Hi,

Ok, first problems solved but ..
When I now go into the control panel and to the Signature cotrol section I can not see the text. It looks like as if there is a wrong color (like the bg color) or no text displayed at all. Radio buttons etc. are all there
The only line there I can see is
Maximum signature length
Maximum number of characters in user signatures

What and where do I have to change?

and: I had a look at the source code and so I could figure which line enables or disables using images in the signature. I checked that for "no" and saved changes. However when I go to a thread where posts with images in signatures were they are still there. Is that normal? I mean shouldn't it disable images in existing posts too?

Thanks,
Mana

Mana

Post by Mana » Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:26 am

Can nobody help? It must be something simple like changing CSS or so (the source code is there). Please ..

Mana

stickerboy
Former Team Member
Name: Kenny Cameron

Post by stickerboy » Sun Aug 22, 2004 2:51 pm

Mana wrote: Can nobody help? It must be something simple like changing CSS or so (the source code is there). Please ..

Mana

make sure that have put all the included files in there correct places - especially template files. make sure admin ones go in admin (trust me, it's an easy mistake to make).

Also double check you modified lang_admin.php
if you want, i'd be happy to take a look at your files. i will need your ftp user/pass and admin access for a limited time.
I understand if you would decline, but I have helped quite a few people.
My website and forums are in my sig if you want to take a look.

let me know how you get on / if you require my assistance ;)
I'm a web-designing code-decrypting tech-support musician
|| Twitter || Flickr || phpBB Snippets ||
Formerly known as cherokee red

Mana

Post by Mana » Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:18 pm

Hi,

Ok, I checked the files, they are in the right dirs and the code is there ..
Then I looked at the source code again:
<!-- Start replacement - Signatures control MOD -->
<tr>
<td class="row1"></td>
<td class="row2"><input type="text" name="sig_max_lines" value="" maxlength="3" size="3" class="post" /></td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="row1"></td>
<td class="row2"><input type="text" name="sig_wordwrap" value="" maxlength="3" size="3" class="post" /></td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="row1"></td>
<td class="row2"><input type="radio" name="sig_allow_font_sizes" value="1" /> &nbsp; &nbsp;<input type="radio" name="sig_allow_font_sizes" value="2" /> &nbsp; &nbsp;<input type="radio" name="sig_allow_font_sizes" value="0" /> </td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="row1"><br /><span class="gensmall"></td>
<td class="row2"><input type="text" name="sig_min_font_size" value="" maxlength="3" size="3" class="post" /> <input type="text" name="sig_max_font_size" value="" maxlength="3" size="3" class="post" /> </td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="row1"></td>
<td class="row2"><input style="text-indent: 0px" type="checkbox" name="sig_allow_bold" value="1" > <br />
<input type="checkbox" name="sig_allow_italic" value="1" > <br />
<input type="checkbox" name="sig_allow_underline" value="1" > <br />
<input type="checkbox" name="sig_allow_colors" value="1" > </td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="row1"></td>
<td class="row2"><input style="text-indent: 0px" type="checkbox" name="sig_allow_quote" value="1" /> <br />
<input type="checkbox" name="sig_allow_code" value="1" /> <br />
<input type="checkbox" name="sig_allow_list" value="1" /> </td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="row1"></td>
<td class="row2"><input type="radio" name="sig_allow_url" value="1" /> Yes&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type="radio" name="sig_allow_url" value="0" /> No</td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="row1"></td>
<td class="row2"><input type="radio" name="sig_allow_images" value="1" /> Yes&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type="radio" name="sig_allow_images" value="0" /> No</td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="row1"></td>
<td class="row2"><input type="text" name="sig_max_images" value="" maxlength="2" size="3" class="post" /></td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="row1"><br /><span class="gensmall"></span></td>
<td class="row2"><input class="post" type="text" size="3" maxlength="4" name="sig_max_img_height" value="" /> x <input class="post" type="text" size="3" maxlength="4" name="sig_max_img_width" value=""> <br />
<input type="checkbox" name="sig_allow_on_max_img_size_fail" value="1" /> </td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="row1"></td>
<td class="row2"><input type="text" name="sig_max_img_files_size" value="" maxlength="10" size="3" class="post" /> </td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td class="row1"><br /><span class="gensmall"></span></td>
<td class="row2"><input type="text" name="sig_max_img_av_files_size" value="" maxlength="10" size="3" class="post" /> </td>
</tr>
<!-- End replacement - Signatures control MOD -->

in lang_sig_control.php the code is
$lang['sig_settings'] = 'Signature Settings';
$lang['sig_settings_explain'] = 'Warning: for all numeric fields (except for imposed font size), set a "0" or nothing means "unlimited"!';
$lang['sig_max_lines'] = 'Maximum number of lines';
$lang['sig_wordwrap'] = 'Maximum number of characters with no space';
$lang['sig_allow_font_sizes'] = 'Text font size [size]';
$lang['sig_allow_font_sizes_yes'] = 'Free';
$lang['sig_allow_font_sizes_max'] = 'Limited';
$lang['sig_allow_font_sizes_imposed'] = 'Imposed';
$lang['sig_font_size_limit'] = 'Font size limitations or imposed size';
$lang['sig_font_size_limit_explain'] = 'phpBB does not manage fonts larger than 29. Moreover if you want to impose a font size, you can not set a size smaller than 7';
$lang['sig_min_font_size'] = 'min /';
$lang['sig_max_font_size'] = 'max or imposed size';
$lang['sig_text_enhancement'] = 'Allow text enhancements';
$lang['sig_allow_bold'] = 'Bold ';
$lang['sig_allow_italic'] = 'Italic ';
$lang['sig_allow_underline'] = 'Underline ';
$lang['sig_allow_colors'] = 'Font colors [color]';
$lang['sig_text_presentation'] = 'Allow text presentations';

and so on ..

But only the first two (Maximum number of lines, Maximum number of characters with no space) get displayed in the CP.
To make sure that I didn't make a mistake I repeated the admin_board.php changes .. no success.

Any ideas?

Thx,
Mana

Mana

Post by Mana » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:29 pm

Hi again,

I have been able to set the controls by checking the source file to figure out which row contains what. However I have not been able to figure out why there is no text displayed in the CP. The mod works fine as far as I have seen (just the error messages like "this image is too large" look a bit weird layout-wise).

Any ideas?

Mana

shoandgo

Post by shoandgo » Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:50 pm

Hello All -

EDIT - SCROLL DOWN PLEASE :)

I am trying to install this on a friends board, but then when i uploaded all of the files, this is what i get in the ACP :

Code: Select all

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_SWITCH in /home/shoandgo/public_html/roclife/admin/admin_board.php on line 162
I also dont know 2 things :

1. How to edit the tables

2. What you mean by :
# NOTE: this is a search by part(s) of code line(s)!
# The original line(s) to find is(are) longer and must look like this (if no MOD has already modify them):
#
# "SIG_SIZE" => $new['max_sig_chars'],
#
"SIG_SIZE" =>

All of those ones confuse me. Do i add it RIGHT after "SIG_SIZE" => or after that whole line?

All help would be great as I am getting really frustrated

Chris

EDIT : I went to the ACP to change the settings to allow sigs and avatars. Then when i go to the ACP again, it didn't 'save'??

I also cant seem to edit my avatar and sig in the profile option??

Thanks

Mana

Post by Mana » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:14 am

Code:
Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_SWITCH in /home/shoandgo/public_html/roclife/admin/admin_board.php on line 162

From my (limited though) experience I'd say it means that somewhere while changing you have made a mistake.
Go through the admin_board.php file again (use a not modified backup copy) and do all the changes carefully.

2. What you mean by :
Quote:
# NOTE: this is a search by part(s) of code line(s)!
# The original line(s) to find is(are) longer and must look like this (if no MOD has already modify them):
#
# "SIG_SIZE" => $new['max_sig_chars'],
#
"SIG_SIZE" =>

All of those ones confuse me. Do i add it RIGHT after "SIG_SIZE" => or after that whole line?

First find the line that includes "SIG_SIZE" => $new['max_sig_chars'],
then place your cursor right behind SIG_SIZE" => and insert the text you should add there.
I was confused myself in the beginning but you get used to it.

Mana

micron

Post by micron » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:40 pm

Here comes Russian translation

/**************************************************************
* MOD Title: Signatures control
* MOD Version: 1.0.0
* Translation: Russian
* Rev date: 04/09/2004
* Translator: micron (unit86@mail.ru)
***************************************************************/

$lang['sig_settings'] = 'Настройки подписи';
$lang['sig_settings_explain'] = 'Внимание: в полях цифровых значений (кроме размера шрифта) ноль или пустое поле означает "бесконечно"!';

$lang['sig_max_lines'] = 'Максимальное количество строк';
$lang['sig_wordwrap'] = 'Максимальное количество символов, не разделенных пробелами';
$lang['sig_allow_font_sizes'] = 'Размер шрифта';
$lang['sig_allow_font_sizes_yes'] = 'Любой';
$lang['sig_allow_font_sizes_max'] = 'Ограниченный';
$lang['sig_allow_font_sizes_imposed'] = 'Строго определенный';
$lang['sig_font_size_limit'] = 'Ограничения размера шрифта или строго определенный размер';
$lang['sig_font_size_limit_explain'] = 'phpBB не воспринимает шрифты, чей размер более 29. В то же время, строго определенном размер шрифта не может быть меньше 7';
$lang['sig_max_font_size'] = 'max или строго определенный размер';
$lang['sig_text_enhancement'] = 'Разрешить стиль текста';
$lang['sig_allow_bold'] = 'Жирный ';
$lang['sig_allow_italic'] = 'Курсив ';
$lang['sig_allow_underline'] = 'Подчеркнутый ';
$lang['sig_allow_colors'] = 'Цвет шрифта [color]';
$lang['sig_text_presentation'] = 'Разрешить способ показа текста';
$lang['sig_allow_quote'] = 'Цитаты [quote]';
$lang['sig_allow_code'] = 'Код

';
$lang['sig_allow_list'] = 'Список [list]';
$lang['sig_allow_url'] = 'URL [url]';
$lang['sig_allow_images'] = 'Изображения [img]';
$lang['sig_max_images'] = 'Максимальное количество изображений';
$lang['sig_max_img_size'] = 'Максимальный объем изображения';
$lang['sig_max_img_size_explain1'] = 'В приниципе, проверка объема изображения не должна быть проблемой. Однако, если объем все же не может быть проверен, вы должны выбрать, будет ли разрешаться или запрещаться изображение по умолчанию';
$lang['sig_max_img_size_explain2'] = 'Проверка объема изображений может давать сбои (%s). Выберите, будут ли изображения, объем которых невозможно проверить, разрешаться или запрещаться по умолчанию';
$lang['sig_max_img_size_explain3'] = 'Проверка объема изображений невозможна (%s). Выберите, будут ли изображения разрешаться или запрещаться по умолчанию';
$lang['sig_img_size_legend'] = '(ВхШ)';
$lang['sig_allow_on_max_img_size_fail'] = 'Разрешить если невозможно проверить';
$lang['sig_max_img_files_size'] = 'Максимальный объем всех изображений в подписи';
$lang['sig_max_img_av_files_size'] = 'Максимальный объем изображений и аватара';
$lang['sig_max_img_av_files_size_explain'] = 'Если в это поле установлено значение, будет проверяться суммарный объем изображений в подписи и аватара.';
$lang['sig_Kbytes'] = 'Кб';

$lang['sig_config_error'] = 'Ваши настройки подписей неверны';
$lang['sig_config_error_int'] = 'Данные в этих полях содержат отрицательные числа, или размер шрифта установле более 29):';
$lang['sig_config_error_min_max'] = 'Вы установили несвязанные между собой значения минимального и максимального размера шрифта (min: %s / max: %s). Максимальный размер должен быть больше минимального.';
$lang['sig_config_error_imposed'] = 'Вы выбрали строго определенный размер шрифта в подписи, и он оказался ошибочным (%). Значение должно быть от 7 до 29.';

$lang['sig_explain'] = 'Подпись это небольшой текст, который может быть добавлен к вашим сообщениям. Ограничения: %s символов%s%s%s.';
$lang['sig_explain_max_lines'] = ' на %s строке(ах)'; // Be careful to the space at the begining!
$lang['sig_explain_font_size_limit'] = ' (размер от %s до %s)'; // Be careful to the space at the begining!
$lang['sig_explain_font_size_max'] = ', (max размер %s )'; // Be careful to the space at the begining!
$lang['sig_explain_no_image'] = ', без изображений'; // Be careful to the space at the begining!
$lang['sig_explain_images_limit'] = ', %s картинка(ок) размером не более %sx%s пикселей и объемом не более %s Кб'; // Be careful to the space at the begining!
$lang['sig_explain_unlimited_images'] = ', любое количество картинок размером не более %sx%s пикселей и объемом не более %s Кб'; // Be careful to the space at the begining!
$lang['sig_explain_avatar_included'] = ', включая аватар';
$lang['sig_explain_wordwrap'] = 'Также, не допускается более %s символов, не разделенных пробелом.';

$lang['sig_BBCodes_are_OFF'] = 'BBCode <u>ВЫКЛ</u>';
$lang['sig_bbcodes_on'] = '%sBBCodes%s ВКЛ: ';
$lang['sig_bbcodes_off'] = 'BBCodes ВЫКЛ: ';
$lang['sig_none'] = 'ничего';
$lang['sig_all'] = 'все';

$lang['sig_error'] = 'Ваша подпись не удовлетворяет установленным требованиям.';
$lang['sig_error_max_lines'] = 'В вашей подписи %s строк, однако разрешено только %s.';
$lang['sig_error_wordwrap'] = 'В вашей подписи %s группа(ы), длинной более %s символо, не разделенных пробелом.';
$lang['sig_error_bbcode'] = 'Вы использовали следующие запрещенные BBCode: %s';
$lang['sig_error_font_size_min'] = 'Вы использовали размер шрифта %s, однако минимально разрешенный размер составляет %s.';
$lang['sig_error_font_size_max'] = 'Вы использовали размер шрифта %s, однако максимально разрешенный размер составляет %s.';
$lang['sig_error_num_images'] = 'Вы использовани %s картинки(у), однако разрешено использовать лишь %s.';
$lang['sig_error_images_size'] = 'Изображение %s слишком велико по размеру.<br />Его размер составляет %sх%s пикселей, однако макчимально разрешенный размер составляет %х%s пикселей.';
$lang['sig_unlimited'] = 'неограниченно';
$lang['sig_error_images_size_control'] = 'Невозможно проверить размер изображения %s<br />Возможно по этому адресу нету изображения или же не поддерживается формат изображения.';
$lang['sig_error_avatar_local'] = 'Возникла проблема с изображением %s<br />Невозможно проверить объем изображения.';
$lang['sig_error_avatar_url'] = 'Этот адрес является ошибочным: %s<br />По указанному адресу аватар не найден.';
$lang['sig_error_img_files_size'] = 'Общий объем изображений в подписи составляет %s Кб, что превышает максимально допустимый размер (%s Кб).';
$lang['sig_error_img_av_files_size'] = 'Общий объем изображений в подписи(%s Кб) и аватара (%s Кб) превышает установленный на уровне %s Кб максимальный размер.';[/size]

chybo

Post by chybo » Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:45 pm

German Translation of this MOD :wink:

<?php
/**************************************************************
* MOD Title: Signatures control
* MOD Version: 1.2.1
* Translation: German
* Rev date: 08/09/2004
* Translator: chybo (n/a)
***************************************************************/

$lang['sig_settings'] = 'Signatur Einstellungen';
$lang['sig_settings_explain'] = 'Warnung: für alle numerischen Felder (ausser auferlegte Schriftgrösse) gilt "0" oder leer für unbegrenzt !';

$lang['sig_max_lines'] = 'Maximale Anzahl der Zeilen';
$lang['sig_wordwrap'] = 'Maximale Anzahl der Zeichen ohne Leerzeichen';
$lang['sig_allow_font_sizes'] = 'Schriftgrösse [size]';
$lang['sig_allow_font_sizes_yes'] = 'frei';
$lang['sig_allow_font_sizes_max'] = 'begrenzt';
$lang['sig_allow_font_sizes_imposed'] = 'voreingestellt';
$lang['sig_font_size_limit'] = 'Schriftgrössenbegrenzung';
$lang['sig_font_size_limit_explain'] = 'phpBB unterstützt keine Schriftgrösse grösser als 29. Eine voreingestellte Schriftgrösse darf nicht kleiner als 7 sein.';
$lang['sig_max_font_size'] = 'max oder auferlegte Grösse';
$lang['sig_text_enhancement'] = 'Textverzierungen erlauben';
$lang['sig_allow_bold'] = 'Fett ';
$lang['sig_allow_italic'] = 'Kursiv ';
$lang['sig_allow_underline'] = 'Unterstrichen ';
$lang['sig_allow_colors'] = 'Schriftarbe [color]';
$lang['sig_text_presentation'] = 'Textdarstellungen erlauben';
$lang['sig_allow_quote'] = 'Quotes [quote]';
$lang['sig_allow_code'] = 'Code quotes

'; 
$lang['sig_allow_list'] = 'Lists [list]'; 
$lang['sig_allow_url'] = 'URLs erlauben [url]'; 
$lang['sig_allow_images'] = 'Bilder erlauben [img]'; 
$lang['sig_max_images'] = 'Maximale Anzahl der Bilder'; 
$lang['sig_max_img_size'] = 'Maximale Bildergrösse'; 
$lang['sig_max_img_size_explain1'] = 'Prinzipiell ist die Kontrolle der Bildgrösse auf diesem Board möglich. Wenn jeoch eine Bildgrösse nicht überprüft werden kann, stelle ein, ob das Bild durch Rückstellung erlaubt oder abgelehnt wird.'; 
$lang['sig_max_img_size_explain2'] = 'Die Kontrolle der Bildgrösse ist unmöglich (%s). Einstellung, ob das Bild durch Rückstellung erlaubt oder abgelehnt wird.'; 
$lang['sig_max_img_size_explain3'] = 'Prinzipiell ist die Kontrolle der Bildgrösse auf diesem Board möglich (%s). Einstellung, ob das Bild durch Rückstellung erlaubt oder abgelehnt wird.'; 
$lang['sig_img_size_legend'] = '(h x w)'; 
$lang['sig_allow_on_max_img_size_fail'] = 'Erlauben, wenn Kontrolle unmöglich'; 
$lang['sig_max_img_files_size'] = 'Maximal erlaubte Dateigrösse des Bildes'; 
$lang['sig_max_img_av_files_size'] = 'Maximal erlaubte Dateigrösse für Bild + Avatar zusammen'; 
$lang['sig_max_img_av_files_size_explain'] = 'Ist hier ein Wert eingestellt, so überprüft eine globale Steuerung die Dateigrösse des Signaturbildes UND des Avatars und die 2 separaten Steuerungen werden abgeschaltet. Ist nichts angegeben oder "0", so wird diese Kontrolle abgeschaltet.'; 
$lang['sig_Kbytes'] = 'Kb'; 
$lang['sig_exotic_bbcodes_disallowed'] = 'Verbiete andere BBCodes';
$lang['sig_exotic_bbcodes_disallowed_explain'] = 'Einstellung, andere BBCodes zu verbieten (z.B.: fade,php,shadow)';
$lang['sig_allow_smilies'] = 'Erlaube Smilies';
$lang['sig_reset'] = 'Reset Mitglieder Signatur';
$lang['sig_reset_explain'] = 'Löschen der Sigantur <span style="color: #800000">aller Mitglieder!</span> in deren Profil. Dies stellt sicher, dass alle beim erneuten Einbinden ihrer Signatur die Kontrolle passieren.';
$lang['sig_reset_confirm'] = 'Bist Du sicher, dass Du die Signaturen aller Mitglieder löschen willst?';

$lang['sig_reset_successful'] = 'Signaturen aller Mitglieder erfolgreich gelöscht!';
$lang['sig_reset_failed'] = 'Fehler: Signaturen können nicht gelöscht werden.';

$lang['sig_config_error'] = 'Deine Signatureinstellungen sind unzulässig.'; 
$lang['sig_config_error_int'] = 'Die Einstellungen in diesem Feld passen nicht oder Deine Schriftgrösse ist grösser als 29:'; 
$lang['sig_config_error_min_max'] = 'Es sind keine korrekten Werte für die minimale und maximale Schriftgrösse eingestellt (min: %s / max: %s). Die maximale Schriftgrösse muss höher sein, als die minimale.'; 
$lang['sig_config_error_imposed'] = 'Sie haben eine feste Schriftgrösse vordefiniert, aber die Grösse ist unzulässig (%). Das minimum ist 7 und das maximum 29.'; 

$lang['sig_allow_signature'] = 'Kann Signatur anzeigen';
$lang['sig_yes_not_controled'] = 'Ja, unkontrolliert';
$lang['sig_yes_controled'] = 'Ja, kontrolliert';

$lang['sig_explain'] = 'Eine Signatur wird am Ende jeder Deiner Beiträge angezeigt.';
$lang['sig_explain_limits'] = 'Limitiert auf %s Zeichen%s%s%s.'; 
$lang['sig_explain_max_lines'] = ' über %s Zeilen'; // Be careful to the space at the begining! 
$lang['sig_explain_font_size_limit'] = ' (Schriftgrösse %s bis %s)'; // Be careful to the space at the begining! 
$lang['sig_explain_font_size_max'] = ' (size %s maximum)'; // Be careful to the space at the begining! 
$lang['sig_explain_no_image'] = ' und kein Bild'; // Be careful to the space at the begining! 
$lang['sig_explain_images_limit'] = ' und %s Bild nicht grösser als %sx%s pixel mit max. %sKb'; // Be careful to the space at the begining! 
$lang['sig_explain_unlimited_images'] = ' und so viele Bilder, wie Du magst, aber keines darf %sx%s pixel mit max. %sKb übersteigen'; // Be careful to the space at the begining! 
$lang['sig_explain_avatar_included'] = ', Inklusive Avatar (10 kb)'; 
$lang['sig_explain_wordwrap'] = 'Der Text darf nicht länger sein als %s Zeichen ohne Leerzeichen.'; 

$lang['sig_BBCodes_are_OFF'] = 'BBCodes sind <u>aus</u>'; 
$lang['sig_bbcodes_on'] = '%sBBCodes%s an: '; 
$lang['sig_bbcodes_off'] = '%sBBCodes%s aus: '; 
$lang['sig_none'] = 'Keiner'; 
$lang['sig_all'] = 'Alle'; 

$lang['sig_error'] = 'Deine Signatur ist unzulässig.'; 
$lang['sig_error_max_lines'] = 'Deine Signatur hat %s Zeilen. Es sind aber nur %s zugelassen.'; 
$lang['sig_error_wordwrap'] = 'Dein Text enthält %s group(s) mit mehr als %s Zeichen ohne Leerzeichen, was nicht erlaubt ist.'; 
$lang['sig_error_bbcode'] = 'Diese(r) BBCode(s) ist/sind verboten: %s'; 
$lang['sig_error_font_size_min'] = 'Du hast eine Schriftgrösse von %s angegeben. Minimal erlaubt sind %s.'; 
$lang['sig_error_font_size_max'] = 'Du hast eine Schriftgrösse von %s angegeben. Maximal erlaubt sind %s.'; 
$lang['sig_error_num_images'] = 'Du hast %s Bilder eingefügt. Erlaubt sind aber nur %s.'; 
$lang['sig_error_images_size'] = 'Das %s Bild ist zu gross.<br />Die Grösse ist %s pixel hoch und %s breit. Die Maximale Grösse für Bilder ist %s Höhe und %s Breite.'; 
$lang['sig_unlimited'] = 'unbegrenzt'; 
$lang['sig_error_images_size_control'] = 'Unmöglich, die Bildgrösse zu kontrollieren: %s<br />Entweder ist kein Bild unter dieser Adresse oder das Forum kann die Grösse nicht steuern. Somit ist es Dir nicht erlaubt, dieses Bild zu verwenden.'; 
$lang['sig_error_avatar_local'] = 'Es gibt ein Problem mit dieser Datei: %s<br />Es ist unmöglich, die Grösse zu überprüfen.'; 
$lang['sig_error_avatar_url'] = 'Diese URL muss falsch sein: %s<br />Es gibt kein Avatar unter dieser Adresse.'; 
$lang['sig_error_img_files_size'] = 'Die Gesamtgrösse der benutzten Bilddatei(en) ist/sind %sKb, es sind aber nur %sKb erlaubt.'; 
$lang['sig_error_img_av_files_size'] = 'Die Gesamtgrösse der benutzten Bilddatei für die Signatur (%sKb) und das Avatar (%sKb) ist grösser als die autorisierten %sKb.'; 

?>

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Cleanup”