[2.0.10] Moderator CP

The cleanup is complete. This forum is now read only.

Rating:

Excellent!
65%
Very Good
18%
Good
9%
Fair
2%
Poor
6%

Total votes: 147

dexsta

Post by dexsta »

MitchSchaft wrote: you didn't install it right

Ok, i've found the problem. When i've edit the login.php file i've come up with this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/vadim/public_html/forums/login.php on line 196
donost

Post by donost »

Is there any way to only allow the moderators to temp ban users up to 24 hours? I have the temp ban MOD installed..
magicfun

Post by magicfun »

Sorry if I haven't read the 50+ pages and this question is already answered here somewhere...

Is there a way for moderators to give people a temporary ban (like a week or so) and a message to the offending user.

Is this available with this MOD or as an extention to this MOD somewhere?

How would I go about installing that MOD with this MODs capabilities? I am looking to have a temporary ban with the ability for moderators to do it.

If you could direct me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
robert_hehn

Demo

Post by robert_hehn »

Here is a demo of this mod: Click Here

You can login as an admin with the info below:
username: test
password: 1234

or

You can login as a moderator and see the mod CP with the info below:
username: modtest
password: 1234

"Please, Please do not make any drastic changes that will make it where others will not be able to use the demo."
PikachuMayhem

Post by PikachuMayhem »

Hello. :) I have the MOD "Sexy Administration Index" installed (search for it), and it has a Personal Notepad, and a Admin Notepad. Would it be possible to make a Moderator Notepad, and a Personal Notepad in the Moderator CP, and to have a Moderator Notepad in the ACP (that has the same notes as the Moderator Notepad)?

Thanks. :)
nautilussoftware

LIMIT mass email to only moderated groups???

Post by nautilussoftware »

great mod!!!

thanks!!!

One question. i want to limit the mass emailing to only the groups in which that member is a moderator of. So those groups should not be available in the control panel under mass email, - only the groups which a moderator is moderator of. how can I fix this?

I need to do a select from the user groups where the current moderator is a moderator on those groups so that the select statement only gives me back the matching groups from the group tables. I do not know which they are. If I know the tables, then I guess I could figure it out.

Also I am finding that a moderator can move an article to a forum that they are not a moderator of. that is not cool. They should not be able to split or move a topic to another forum that they do not have rights to it as a moderator for the destination forum

forum(source, moderator_YES ) ----> forum(destination, NOT MODERATOR) == bad

thanks

-nau
Last edited by nautilussoftware on Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nautilussoftware

Re: HELP PLEASE

haynes8 wrote: I just installed mod cp and the cp background is black

see this screenshot www.klrforum.com/phpBB2/images/modcp.jpg

What do I do to correct this. I using the ca_aphrodite style on my site.

Thanks

copy the header.tpl file from your style and replace the one in the mod. make sure the paths are right.

that fixed it for me.
TheHackMan

Post by TheHackMan »

I just installed the mod not to long ago(latest version 1.1.2) and everything works except for the link to access the control panel.
I uploaded all the files(all 33)
I edited the files it said to edit(all 3)
I try to test it and the link wont show up
I can edit the options in the admin cp and all of that
I even triple checked and just before posting checked all files that need to be edited and also checked the files to be uploaded and they all matched the directions exactly.
Why wont the link appear?
nautilussoftware

TheHackMan wrote: I just installed the mod not to long ago(latest version 1.1.2) and everything works except for the link to access the control panel. I cant find the link anywhere on the board with my test account and I am sure I installed everything correctly since I even went through about three times over triple checking everything to make sure it was 100% like they said to do in the install text and even now I went through and checked again and its all correct, I even checked all the files that were to be uploaded by hand and sure enough all of them are there and in the correct spot. Anybody else have trouble like this?

You will need to change the style that is being linked into the header for the mod. the mod as a default style that is subsilver. If you change your account's style to that you will see that it all works.

So get the CSS page from your style and change the header.tpl to refect being like the one for your style with that style sheet. make sure the paths are correct. You might need the embedded style stuff that is in the header that comes with the mod.

it's only a stylesheet issue.
TheHackMan

Post by TheHackMan »

for some reason it wont even work on subsilver nor the others still but I will try it again just to be sure
xcesiv

Post by xcesiv »

I have just installed this mod and i am having a little trouble.

I am using the artemis style

In the modcp section the screen is and text is all black.

Can anyone help please

Thank you

EDIT : i just had a play and during subsilver it is fine. Its only while the forum is in artemis. What would i have to change to fix this please
nautilussoftware

xcesiv wrote: I have just installed this mod and i am having a little trouble.

I am using the artemis style

In the modcp section the screen is and text is all black.

Can anyone help please

Thank you

EDIT : i just had a play and during subsilver it is fine. Its only while the forum is in artemis. What would i have to change to fix this please

ou will need to change the style that is being linked into the header for the mod. the mod as a default style that is subsilver. If you change your account's style to that you will see that it all works.

So get the CSS page from your style and change the header.tpl to refect being like the one for your style with that style sheet. make sure the paths are correct. You might need the embedded style stuff that is in the header that comes with the mod.

it's only a stylesheet issue.
DeadDingo

Post by DeadDingo »

Is there a way to make it so that only certain moderators have access to the CP?
This would then enable certain Moderators to act as "Super Mods" and have tha ability to ban members

Cheers
xcesiv

Post by xcesiv »

I am using the extreme styles mod which makes looking at the CSS file a little weird. Im not to sure wat i need to so sorry.

Can you go into more depth please
xcesiv

Post by xcesiv »

DeadDingo wrote: Is there a way to make it so that only certain moderators have access to the CP?
This would then enable certain Moderators to act as "Super Mods" and have tha ability to ban members

Cheers

that would be awesome.

Have different levels of mods is deffinatly usefull

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Cleanup”