[2.0.10] Moderator CP

The cleanup is complete. This forum is now read only.

Rating:

Excellent!
65%
Very Good
18%
Good
9%
Fair
2%
Poor
6%

Total votes: 147

nedostizni

Post by nedostizni »

I have phpBB 2.0.19 and I can't find the latest version of Moderator CP that is verified to work with my version of phpBB. Does anybody know where I can download the correct version of Moderator CP?

Thanks!!

Mr Penguin

the latest stabile version is 1.1.2. And the latest version is 1.2.0_pre1 - but it is not recommened yet to be installed since it is still in the checking progress.
cerebri

Post by cerebri »

Hows the work for 2.0.21 going?
MitchSchaft

Post by MitchSchaft »

It works fine for 2.0.21
theCrAvE

Post by theCrAvE »

Hmmm it installs fine, I can see the link from my mod acct. however everytime I click it I get a
Error 500 - Server encountered an internal error or misconfig and was unable to complete your request. yadda yadda... Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any Ideas? I did use easymod 0.3.0 to install this. So far it's the only mod I've come across that didnt generate warnings before installing. (this is the only mod that I do have installed other then easymod so there shouldnt be any conflicts, warnings scare me as I have little experiance with this.)
MitchSchaft

Post by MitchSchaft »

Make sure your modcp directory is CHMODed to 755?
nbeadmin

Post by nbeadmin »

Has anyone figured out how the modcp can be made to let moderators ok new members?
PsychoMonkey

Moderator Cp Link not showing

Post by PsychoMonkey »

Hello and thanks in advance.

I apologize if this has already been posted, but I lost track through some of the posts.

I installed mod cp and it shows everything went through ok, but when I log in with a moderator account, the link does not show at the bottom. I even created a new account and made it a moderator account and it still won't show. I only have 2 themes installed and only set it up through the subsilver theme, but still won't show.

Is there some way to fix this?
The Snoman

Post by The Snoman »

MitchSchaft wrote: It works fine for 2.0.21

Which version should I use for a new 2.0.21 forum installation?
Barduck

Post by Barduck »

I have a (maybe stupid) question. I've done this MOD (and it works great) and I have added the ability for the Moderators to back-up and recover the database (just incase they f*ck-up, so they can put everything as it was). It's working, but they don't get to see it in the template's style, everything is on a whit page instead. How can I fixe that?

edit: well it doesn't "work" just fine, lol. When I hit the start button I get a page with weird stuff on it (looks like what you'd get when hitting the source button in view) Maybe I need to upload an extra file?
AVE CAESAR, MORITURI TE SALUTANT
Alphacarbon

Post by Alphacarbon »

Hello,

How can I allow my mods to delete users via the mod cp?
The Snoman

Post by The Snoman »

nedostizni wrote: the latest stabile version is 1.1.2.

Where can one find this latest version?
ELITE-Madhouse

Post by ELITE-Madhouse »

hey,

i have installed this mod but i cant access the mod cp, it keeps saying that the modcp/index.php file cant be world writen

any help plz
PoCUK

Odd error on user lookup (post MODCP install)

Post by PoCUK »

OK ... 2.0.21

When doing 'usergroup admin' (trying to add a user to a group) ... I am admin ...

Click on [Find a username] and I get the following error message :

Code: Select all

phpBB : Critical Error 

Error doing DB query for group 'Moderator'.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND group_id = 2896' at line 1

SELECT * FROM xxxxxx_user_group WHERE user_id = AND group_id = 2896 

Line : 50
File : page_tail.php
2896 corresponds to a group that I created that the subset of moderators allowed to access MODCP are assigned.

Odd ... I can still lookup usernames, but just get this annoying message!

Hope somebody can help?

TIA

Simon
PoCUK

Post by PoCUK »

Sorry ... I see the resolution on pg 51 :oops:

Simon
Slinky1

Post by Slinky1 »

I am running modcp_1.0.5aem installed with ezmod. I have the modcp.php in the main directory and I am only using subsilver.

When I click on the mod cp link at the bottum of the page it takes me to the domains main page index.

I tried clicking on the link on page 51 to get the newer version of this but I get page not found.

Ok I installed the updated version modcp1.1.2 and now I do not even have a moderator control panel link at the bottum of the page.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Cleanup”