[2.0.13] Separate Announcements and Sticky

The cleanup is complete. This forum is now read only.

Rating:

Excellent!
75%
Very Good
12%
Good
6%
Fair
3%
Poor
4%

Total votes: 67

Aiencran

Post by Aiencran »

Jupro, you forgot to modify viewforum_body.tpl... I sent you the right code via pm. Maybe you uploaded a clean version of this file.
Aiencran
jupro

It worked!

Post by jupro »

Thanks Aiencran,

I added the code, and it worked without a problem.

I installed the mod using EM, and I thought I did everything correctly, but maybe I did copy over that file.

Anyway, your help is much appreciated - this community is incredible!
Aiencran

Post by Aiencran »

You're welcome :)
Aiencran
sieben

Post by sieben »

really a nice mod :D but what can i do - i dont want one seperate for announcement and sticky > i want seperate announcement - seperate sticky and seperate topics
onigumo

Post by onigumo »

Me and some other people, if memory serves me right, requested that as well. Either it was ignored, or the author doesn't have time and didn't say so, I guess.
I write articles on community building
@ The Infinity Program.
Aiencran

Post by Aiencran »

onigumo wrote: Me and some other people, if memory serves me right, requested that as well. Either it was ignored, or the author doesn't have time and didn't say so, I guess.

Hi all!
On the next release, you'll be able to separate announcements from stickies... I'm a little busy at the moment because of my exams at the university but I'll find the time, don't worry :wink:
Aiencran
sieben

Post by sieben »

i'm waiting for :D
numps

Post by numps »

Answered my own question.
Aiencran

Post by Aiencran »

numps wrote: Answered my own question.

??? What do you mean?
Aiencran
AeroSquid

Post by AeroSquid »

i'm having some real trouble with this mod. this is my first attempt at adding a mod to my board and i have screwed it up mightily. when i click on any individual forum on my board all i get is a blank page. i can still see everything from the admin panel but nothing is working on the actual board. I tried uploading my backed up files but even that didn't work.
Aiencran

Post by Aiencran »

AeroSquid wrote: i'm having some real trouble with this mod. this is my first attempt at adding a mod to my board and i have screwed it up mightily. when i click on any individual forum on my board all i get is a blank page. i can still see everything from the admin panel but nothing is working on the actual board. I tried uploading my backed up files but even that didn't work.

It sounds me strange... surely you did some error applying the modifications.... are u sure it's my mod?? Is it the only one you installed??
However, you can send me the files you modified so I'll have a look at them.
Aiencran
Aiencran

Post by Aiencran »

I'm working on the next release.... Announcements and Stickies will be separated. As I would like to give admins the possibility to display them together (as in the original version), it will include an "how-to" file to do it. I could do it adding a field in the admin panel but I think that the lightness of this mod should be preserved... What do you think about this???
I'm testing it now but I'd like to spend just a little more time trying to write a code that could be useful for further "separation" features.
Let me know your suggestions and excuse me for my English... I hope all is clear :)
Aiencran
onigumo

Post by onigumo »

I look forward to its release. I agree that them modification should be kept as simple as possible. As long as it splits stickies and announcements, I'm satisfied.
I write articles on community building
@ The Infinity Program.
sieben

Post by sieben »

is the new version already available :?:
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Hey,

I've installed this mod with easyMOD and now my hypercell mod stopped working.... any ideas?

Thanks

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Cleanup”