[2.0.13] Null Vote

The cleanup is complete. This forum is now read only.

Rating:

Excellent!
78%
Very Good
22%
Good
No votes
Fair
No votes
Poor
No votes

Total votes: 9

net83it

Post by net83it » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:29 pm

hello

i have versione 1.0.0b

how can i upgrade?

Galactic Zero

Post by Galactic Zero » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:43 pm

Nice mod, is there a way to have the results of the Null vote show up with the other options?

cweb255

Post by cweb255 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:32 am

Hello!

I've got a small problem using this mod. I get this error:
Warning: main(./extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/website/public_html/phpBB2/contrib/db_update.php on line 23

Warning: main(): Failed opening './extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/website/public_html/phpBB2/contrib/db_update.php on line 23

Warning: main(./common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/website/public_html/phpBB2/contrib/db_update.php on line 24

Warning: main(): Failed opening './common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/website/public_html/phpBB2/contrib/db_update.php on line 24

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_pagestart() in /home/website/public_html/phpBB2/contrib/db_update.php on line 29

Any idea?

Toho_NL

Post by Toho_NL » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:01 am

I installed this MOD with EasyMOD 0.3.0 on phpBB 2.0.21 and it is working fine! I have one question however: what determines the position, in the ACP, where I can set whether or not to allow null votes? I have installed the birthday MOD and the text of $lang['Enable_null_vote'] is placed in that part of the configuration of the forum (and I would like to replace it to another place in the Configuration). Can anybody tell me how to do this?

Best regards,

Toho_NL.

Manipe
Former Team Member

Post by Manipe » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:18 am

cweb255 wrote: Hello!

I've got a small problem using this mod. I get this error:
Warning: main(./extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/website/public_html/phpBB2/contrib/db_update.php on line 23

Warning: main(): Failed opening './extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/website/public_html/phpBB2/contrib/db_update.php on line 23

Warning: main(./common.): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/website/public_html/phpBB2/contrib/db_update.php on line 24

Warning: main(): Failed opening './common.' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/website/public_html/phpBB2/contrib/db_update.php on line 24

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_pagestart() in /home/website/public_html/phpBB2/contrib/db_update.php on line 29

Any idea?

You need to put the db_update.php file in the root folder, ie. in the folder with index.php, viewtopic.php etc...
My MODs: [ Topics a user has started ] , [ Profile views ] , [ Colour on poll results ] , [ Topic posters ] , [ Add number to PM ] , [ Default avatar ] , [ View category name ] , [ Null vote ] , [ Forum description in viewforum ] , [ Resync forum ids ] , [ View PM while replying ] , [ Quick poll insert ] , [ Limit login attempts ] , [ Track PMs ]

www.ManipeF1.com

Toho_NL

Post by Toho_NL » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:33 am

And do you know what is causing my 'problem'? The text, in the ACP, is not placed in the proper 'category'. I want it to be under the text 'Enable GZip-compression'. Can you help me to relocate the text?

Best regards,

Toho_NL.

Manipe
Former Team Member

Post by Manipe » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:55 am

Toho_NL wrote: And do you know what is causing my 'problem'? The text, in the ACP, is not placed in the proper 'category'. I want it to be under the text 'Enable GZip-compression'. Can you help me to relocate the text?

Best regards,

Toho_NL.

Simply to to the template file "board_config.tpl" in templates/subsilver/admin/ and find the code there. It shouldn't be too hard.
My MODs: [ Topics a user has started ] , [ Profile views ] , [ Colour on poll results ] , [ Topic posters ] , [ Add number to PM ] , [ Default avatar ] , [ View category name ] , [ Null vote ] , [ Forum description in viewforum ] , [ Resync forum ids ] , [ View PM while replying ] , [ Quick poll insert ] , [ Limit login attempts ] , [ Track PMs ]

www.ManipeF1.com

cweb255

Post by cweb255 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:36 pm

Thanks Manipe!

Toho_NL

Post by Toho_NL » Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:40 pm

Thanks Manipe! I didn't knew that I should look in that file! It is correct now!

Best regards,

Toho_NL.

kodgetts

Re:

Post by kodgetts » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:14 pm

net83it wrote:
Manipe wrote:
adam75south wrote:Manipe, is there any way to add the null vote to the total votes at the bottom?
i like the option to not vote, but i would also like to see how many people used the null vote. polls are always a good way to see how many active users a messageboard has.
I could work on it.
Shouldn't be too hard. Give me some time though.

news?
Yeah, I'd really like this additional feature, too. Is the author supporting this mod still?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Cleanup”