[2.0.6] Log Actions MOD

The cleanup is complete. This forum is now read only.

Rating:

Excellent!
50%
Very Good
18%
Good
14%
Fair
3%
Poor
15%

Total votes: 258

ReSpAwN-PSA

Post by ReSpAwN-PSA »

I've searched from page 89 to 101 for this problem and some dude from Aus said he had solved it but he didn't explain it rofl...

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare log_action() (previously declared in /home/spiradesig/domains/spiradesigns.com/public_html/forum/includes/functions_log.php:28) in /home/spiradesig/domains/spiradesigns.com/public_html/forum/includes/functions_log.php on line
What should I do ..
thekingpin

Post by thekingpin »

I have read through as many posts as i could possibly could but i found that everyone seems to be asking about the same problem, so i am really sorry if i am repeating a question that someone has already asked.

When i go into a topic or forum and click on the link that says you can moderate this forum i get a white screen with only this written on it:

"Parse error: parse error, unexpected '/' in /freeola/users/2/1/sr0340112/htdocs/forum/modcp.php on line 523"

I would really appreciate it if someone can help me with this. Thankyou in advance
Merr

Post by Merr »

I still very much need help.

This was my previous post.
Merr wrote: When I installed this MOD I followed instructions. I'm relatively new to the whole mod world.

But I did as you said.

And when I try to view them in the admin panel. I get this message.
When I click the Logs Config
Template->make_filename(): Error - file admin/logs_config_body.tpl does not exist

And When I click Log Action I get this
Template->make_filename(): Error - file admin/logs_body.tpl does not exist

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm at a loss here.

Am I supposed to upload the files to the folder that they were in , in the zip file? If so I've done that, and I'm still confused on why it's not working.

Also Does it matter that I'm not using the SubSilver Theme?

I'm still getting those 2 errors. I've tried reinstalling. Everything I just can't get them to work.
ACK
thekingpin

Post by thekingpin »

You have to unzip the files before uploading them to the server. Extract the files whilst on your computer. You then have to move the files to the right folder on the server. To find out which folders the files need to be moved into see the installation instructions. Once you have editted all the correct files and uploaded them to the correct folder copy the db installation folder to the root forum folder and run it through your browser. Once you have done this delete it. PM me if you have any more problems.

Also i have sorted out the problem that i posted above, i didn't edit the modcp.php file properly
KobYY

Post by KobYY »

does it work in the latest veresion?
thekingpin

Post by thekingpin »

yeah, i have it working in the newest version.
ilikechowfun

Post by ilikechowfun »

[quote="crocike"]Help me plz i need help fast!!

Where i can find the install_tabel thing. It wasent on the zip file.
And i got errors like this:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not query log informations

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'gamelorg_main.phpbb_logs' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM phpbb_logs ORDER BY time DESC LIMIT 0, 50

Line : 164
File : admin_logs.php

i have this problem too
thekingpin

Post by thekingpin »

The file that you are looking for should be called log_actions_db_update.php it will be there.

When i first ran this file the first action failed but the rest were ok. I found another member's post (Vorthax) and this is what he said to do.

In the install file:
find:

id_log MEDIUMINT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AUTO_INCREMENT
and change it to

id_log MEDIUMINT(10) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT
After i did this and ran the install again the first action was fine, the others will fail if you have already ran it though because the tables that they are creating have already been created so don't worry about that.
ilikechowfun

Post by ilikechowfun »

thx :D
hmshatter2005

Post by hmshatter2005 »

after i installed log action mod with easy mog i got this message when i tryed to delet a post:

Could not insert data into logs table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'insignia_forum2.phpbb_logs' doesn't exist

INSERT INTO phpbb_logs (mode, topic_id, user_id, username, user_ip, time) VALUES ('delete', '41', '2', 'Joey', '443adea2', '1124486164')

Line : 52
File : functions_log.php

how do i fix this?
mika_de

Post by mika_de »

i applied the mod with EasyMod.
When i went to the config in ACP, i got this message.... can u help me?

Could not query log config informations

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'DB142034.phpbb_logs_config' doesn't exist

SELECT config_value AS all_admin FROM phpbb_logs_config WHERE config_name = 'all_admin'

Line : 51
File : admin_logs_config.php
Aldarion

Post by Aldarion »

hi.
after i uploaded the files i moved the log_actions_db_update.php file in my forum's root directory and ran it.
i get the following message:

Running query :: CREATE TABLE LOGS_TABLE ( id_log MEDIUMINT(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AUTO_INCREMENT, mode VARCHAR(50) NULL DEFAULT '', topic_id MEDIUMINT(10) NULL DEFAULT '0', user_id MEDIUMINT(8) NULL DEFAULT '0', username VARCHAR(255) NULL DEFAULT '', user_ip CHAR(8) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL, time INT(11) NULL DEFAULT '0', PRIMARY KEY (id_log)) -> ERROR - QUERY FAILED ----> Invalid default value for 'id_log'

Running query :: CREATE TABLE LOGS_CONFIG_TABLE ( config_name varchar(255) NOT NULL, config_value varchar(255) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (config_name)) -> GOOD - QUERY OK

Running query :: INSERT INTO LOGS_CONFIG_TABLE ( config_name, config_value) VALUES ('all_admin', 0) -> GOOD - QUERY OK

Running query :: ALTER TABLE BB24d_users ADD user_view_log TINYINT NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' -> GOOD - QUERY OK
any help is appreciated, because this mod would be a lifesaver to me. :)

---edit---

i really should read learn to read at least the last page of the thread.
sorry
i found the answer. sorry for bothering.
Davthalas

Post by Davthalas »

[quote="mika_de"]i applied the mod with EasyMod.
When i went to the config in ACP, i got this message.... can u help me?

Could not query log config informations

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'DB142034.phpbb_logs_config' doesn't exist

SELECT config_value AS all_admin FROM phpbb_logs_config WHERE config_name = 'all_admin'

Line : 51
File : admin_logs_config.php[/quote]

I get the same thing after installing with EasyMod...any ideas?
Juansito

Post by Juansito »

They said we should install some table_inst.php

But why they dont understand is that in the download on the first page DOESNT HAVE ONE.

It only has the uninstall tables........no install_tables.php

we already know we have to run the database_db_update.php but we have to run a file thats no inside the package!!!

DO NOT INSTALL THIS MOD, IT HAS ONE OF THE WORST SUPPORTS FOR A MOD I EVER SEEN.

AND WHEN I INSTALLED IT, IT TOOK THE SPOT OF MY CASH MOD.....i was told to install a file that i do not have......
Gargen

Post by Gargen »

I need the mysql table anyone, apparently my mod didnt come with the info if anyone could help

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Cleanup”