[ABD] phpBB Garage 2.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
YeeP

Re: [BETA] phpBB Garage 2.0

Post by YeeP »

Anyone shaved off stuff from the views of the stats? I run a page that has no care about 1/4 times or insurance premiums.

Thanks!

:mrgreen:
thejdm

Post by thejdm »

you can disable all of that via ACP.
www.thejdm.com ...turn it on, y0
GARTNER

Post by GARTNER »

Hi I have one question is there an opportunity for Bulgaria language? Because of a deal it tried to install the garage but could not you ask if someone could explain stpka stpka on how instalira.Izvinyavam for bad english thanks in advance to respond to.
kmxak

Post by kmxak »

i am getting an error when i click on the garage view vehicle at the end of the page the tab with the pics and mods and dyn run ....

template->_tpl_load(): No file specified for handle body

onclick="swap_options('0','0','0');" is the link

can anybody help me?
RooMeat

Anyone Good With CSS.. And Have Spare Time??

Post by RooMeat »

Esmond has finally returned to his own site, cleaned it up and posted some info...
poyntesm wrote:Hi all,

So after a long time not even visiting this site I really thought I needed to post an update. My time has not been available to work on this project. I have had other commitments that take all my time.

I am going to have a think about best way to proceed from here, I am sure I do not have the ammount of time I used to dedicate to this project...however I want to see 2.0 finished and released. How we get there is the major question.

My major issue is CSS work. I can finish the php side, but I can not finish the CSS side. I tried to learn it but really did not succeed. For the project to move forward I need a CSS person to come on board and be able to own that side of the development. If that can happen I can look at finding the time for the php side ... as really its small (maybe annoying) bugs left.

With phpBB AutoMOD getting into RC stage that removes the need for a complex install... good news. And the UMIL also makes my life easier.

So for those who want the project to proceed... what can you do to help? Find me a CSS resource willing to take on board the template side. If this can happen we can get 2.0 finished.

Esmond
So if you have the know-how.. and can spare the time.. jump over to www.phpbbgarage.com and give him a hand. I would LOVE to see this mod finished as it's a huge part of my site that is currently missing :(
Live site: http://www.ozsportsbikes.com (Converted from Nuked phpbb2 to stand alone phpBB3)
Test site: http://www.ozsuperbikes.com
Local Test site with XAMPP
thejdm

Post by thejdm »

fantastic news!
www.thejdm.com ...turn it on, y0
RooMeat

Post by RooMeat »

bump...
Anyone here able to help out?/ would be a shame not to see this progress if the only thing stopping it is a bit of CSS support from anyone with the ability. ;)
Live site: http://www.ozsportsbikes.com (Converted from Nuked phpbb2 to stand alone phpBB3)
Test site: http://www.ozsuperbikes.com
Local Test site with XAMPP
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

ChriZathens wrote:poyntesm WILL be back... and he's completely capable of creating a final bug free version in very short time.
It just that - I guess - real life has got in his way for now...
:) this post makes me happy, it shows my previous efforts giving good support are not 100% forgotten.

As RooMeat has said... this MOD needs you ... if you are a CSS person we badly need your skills. Fixing the bugs (and yes there are a few and yes they are annoying) is no trouble. Its the design side and really only the implementation of the existing design is the issue.

So I really hope someone can come forward and help, I will commit the time to fix bugs if we can get someone on board to do the CSS stuff.
youngjediknight

Post by youngjediknight »

He lives!!!! :D

Any consideration in making it a general collections mod rather than being specific to cars?
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

Sorry but no consideration at all.... its tough enough trying to get it finished as it is :D
SSEi95

Post by SSEi95 »

Am I missing something, or is there not a way to delete bad dyno runs? (EG: someone enters it 3 times by accident). :P

EDIT: Easy enough to do from phpmy admin, but would be nice to see a frontend option.
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

There sure is, with moderate permission you go in edit the vehicle and then delete any runs you want
SSEi95

Post by SSEi95 »

Ohhhhh, I see where it is now. Thanx! ;)
kmxak

Post by kmxak »

Hi

Wonderful that the mod is again in development

but i've got one problem

When i click on the Tabs
Pictures, Blog, ....
the code is:

Code: Select all

onclick="swap_options('0','0','0');" is the link
i get an error:
template->_tpl_load(): No file specified for handle body

Perhaps the mod is not compatible with the SEO Mod
I've got 2 Forums 3.0.4 +3.0.5 and both have Seo and Both get the Error.
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

So my guess would be SEO is a problem then as I have never seen or had that reported. Can you try remove SEO from one board?

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”