[ABD] Activity MOD

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Majorflam

Post by Majorflam »

LaZeR wrote: Since I feel partly responsible for the way whoo is feeling over this, I would like to say to whoo I am sorry again if I initially offended by pointing out a fault with the golf game you had posted. In no way was I being critical of your work while not realizing the limitations you have to the depth at which you can change things with the code itself. Please continue to share whatever you come up with as many of us do appreciate your time and work getting any of these games to interact with the activity mod. Lets all take a deep breath and suck up the hard feelings and carry on with the DEV of this super mod and addons. :wink:

I have in the past, and will continue in the future, to offer any help I can give on any Mod I have experienced. If anyone has any questions regarding what little advice I can offer, I will endevour to help them to the best of my ability.

I will also be courteous and patient, as I understand that not everything is black and white to everyone.

The activity Mod is, IMO, a tremendous Mod and if I can better it in any way I will certainly do it.

Thank You.
HitDoS

Post by HitDoS »

Miniputt is awesome. There is a guy on my site that got a 32.

Guy on mine got a 27. Sucks....I cannot beat it.
whoo

Post by whoo »

We have a goldentee player in our clan that posted a perfect 18 in miniputt. I demanded screenshots, i was so skeptical-- especially with hole 8. He provided them, after doing it one more time. Cant get any better.
LaZeR

Post by LaZeR »

whoo wrote: ok, baseball is fixed, sort of ..

I need someone to test this just to see what happens when you get 20 or morehomeruns, play it on your desktop, whatever.. and if you can get 20 + homeruns, let me know what happens at that point where the game ends.

I really like this game (baseball) but its a challenge. I'm trying so hard to get that 20+ but I'm just not good enough :lol: I think 9 was my highest thus far :oops: I must rest now before trying again.
alegis gensan

Post by alegis gensan »

I have found the bug

In the game chopper for example (which is my fav one, thanks whoo) i had score 1048, but surprisingly it didnt came first but under 500 and 200. When i changed it in the database to 999, it came first. Somehow it doesnt htink 1000 is like 100. Any help on how i can fix this? I'm not sure if thats also causing some other highscores to act weird
whoo

Post by whoo »

ok, i managed to get 25 homruns.. and what i thought was going to happen, didnt, so i think ive "fixed" that. The link is back @ http://www.kuclan.com/stuff/baseball.zip

The only thing that I think might be an issue with this game is this:

Lets say the blue box, which contains your best score says 20, then you play another game, and score 21.. if you go to submit your score, it may or may not submit the 21.. I think it only submits the score in the blue box. Atleast thats what i think I noticed. Its a fun game, all the same.
whoo

Post by whoo »

alegis gensan wrote: I have found the bug

In the game chopper for example (which is my fav one, thanks whoo) i had score 1048, but surprisingly it didnt came first but under 500 and 200. When i changed it in the database to 999, it came first. Somehow it doesnt htink 1000 is like 100. Any help on how i can fix this? I'm not sure if thats also causing some other highscores to act weird

Thats not something I can do anything about. I dont code the games, or the mod, I just modify the game to send a score.
Cryo
Name: Chris

Post by Cryo »

Thanks again whoo :D
whoo

Post by whoo »

heres another.. this is another one taken right out of vbulletin's arcade thing, (prorcade or the other, i dont recall). Whoever modded this for vbulletin removed most of the original copyright info, something which we do NOT do. Nice game too, its a shame, i like to see the author get his credit

killkenny:

http://www.kuclan.com/stuff/killkenny.zip
Rat

Post by Rat »

whoo wrote: We have a goldentee player in our clan that posted a perfect 18 in miniputt. I demanded screenshots, i was so skeptical-- especially with hole 8. He provided them, after doing it one more time. Cant get any better.

as i mention earlier in some post all games are open to cheat! i can get under 18 in miniputt if i want to. the hole are very simple really anyone could figure this out.
Rat
whoo

Post by whoo »

thats nice rat (sarcasm), fortunately you are NOT on my forum, and never will be. Sucks to be you, eh?

I have seen the screenshots of this particualr individuals score. Go crawl back into your hole if you cant be any more useful.
Majorflam

Post by Majorflam »

whoo wrote: thats nice rat (sarcasm), fortunately you are NOT on my forum, and never will be. Sucks to be you, eh?

I have seen the screenshots of this particualr individuals score. Go crawl back into your hole if you cant be any more useful.

You are producing some nice games, but really your attitude stinks.
whoo

Post by whoo »

flimflam, for your information, this person registers on forums for NO other reason than to prove he can cheat.. try reading the entire thread before you mouth off to me. He has NOT told anyone how hes able to do it, despite being asked, atleast once. If you had anything other than a chip on your shoulder you might see thats akin to using an exploit, but not releasing to vulnerability so that it can be fixed. When he decides to be more than a trouble maker, perhaps then, and ONLY then, will I change the way I speak to him.
Majorflam

Post by Majorflam »

whoo wrote: flimflam, for your information, this person registers on forums for NO other reason than to prove he can cheat.. try reading the entire thread before you mouth off to me. He has NOT told anyone how hes able to do it, despite being asked, atleast once. If you had anything other than a chip on your shoulder you might see thats akin to using an exploit, but not releasing to vulnerability so that it can be fixed. When he decides to be more than a trouble maker, perhaps then, and ONLY then, will I change the way I speak to him.

I apologise, whoo. I'm not going to comment on your posts any further, because maybe you mean well although you are being arrogant.

I believe in manners, but maybe that's the British in me.
Cryo
Name: Chris

Post by Cryo »

I just hope you 2 can maybe get along :wink: 2 great minds can go along way Majorflam & Whoo Personally myself i have talked to whoo and never had any attitudes with me and was very helpfull.

Besides this is a place for everyone to enjoy and have some fun and i really thank whoo for his time in the gamming department.

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”