Topic Solved

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
tumba25
Former Team Member
Name: Jari Kanerva

Re: Topic Solved

Post by tumba25 »

No. it's enough to have the set solved to yes. I have that on some of my forums. Try purging your forum cache.
Need a mod/extension created/installed, other custom-coded solution or a server admin? https://tumba25.net
drankur

Post by drankur »

Is this MOD compatible with phpbb3.05 ??
rcurtin

Post by rcurtin »

refreshed my style (theme,template, and images), purged all the cache, cleared all IE cache, and after all that I am an idiot LOL. I figured out my problem I was started the test post with admin privs. So a registerted user could not mark the topic sovled. Once I made a new post as a registered test user I could then mark it solved. Thanks for the help and thanks a TON for this mod it is awesome was exactly what I was looking for. KUDOS to you sir /bow.

p.s. to the asker of this
drankur wrote:Is this MOD compatible with phpbb3.05 ??
Yes I am running this mod on 3.05 so I hope that helps.
fai1712

Post by fai1712 »

Hi guys!

Thanks for this mod! But...i have a problem. I checked double all the changes and everything seems to be ok. My board doesn't produce any errors or something like that, BUT the icons to mark the threads aren't shown in the topics.

So I, as an administrator, should probably see them all in my forums. And yes, i cleaned the cache of the forum, of the browser, used another browser etc etc. But it isn't working and I have absolutely no idea where i went wrong.

Any ideas? Would be great!

Thanks for help.

fai
rcurtin

Post by rcurtin »

fai1712 wrote:So I, as an administrator, should probably see them all in my forums. And yes, i cleaned the cache of the forum, of the browser, used another browser etc etc. But it isn't working and I have absolutely no idea where i went wrong.

Well I am not a mod guru or a creator BUT have you enabled them in the ACP? If you go into the ACP and then Forums click your forum you want to look at. Edit the forum and near the bottom you should see the options to "turn the mod on" You will see options like in the picture below.
Attachments
ACP_Options.jpg
ACP_Options.jpg (52.92 KiB) Viewed 553 times
fai1712

Post by fai1712 »

Yep, i did turn them on the forums I was searching for them. ;)

Thanks for reply! Other ideas?
tumba25
Former Team Member

Post by tumba25 »

Remember to purge both your forum and browser caches.
Need a mod/extension created/installed, other custom-coded solution or a server admin? https://tumba25.net
antonza

Post by antonza »

Hi

Installed this mod and is working fine with prosilver, but I'm running prosilver se. I don't see the options for se to select solve.
We are ready for the World, is the World ready for Us?
Football World Cup 2010 - South Africa
tumba25
Former Team Member

Post by tumba25 »

You have to copy the images to your prosilver_se directory instead of prosilver. And do the edits in your prosilver_se files. For those files that don't exist in prosilver_se you do the edits in prosilver.
Sl4sh3r

Post by Sl4sh3r »

I tried installing this onto my website and for some reason.. The search.php file is screwed up. When I click View Unsolved Posts it gives me...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home5/extremf6/public_html/forums/search.php on line 989

This is was is on line 989...

Code: Select all

$solved_link = '&nbsp;<a class="topictitle" href="' . append_sid("{$phpbb_root_path}viewtopic.$phpEx", "f=$forum_id&t=" . $row['topic_id'] . '&p=' . $row['topic_solved'] . (($u_hilit) ? '&hilit=' . $u_hilit : '') . '&#p' . $row['topic_solved']) . '"' . (($row['forum_solve_color']) ? ' style="color: #' . $row['forum_solve_color'] . '"' : '') . '>' . (($row['forum_solve_text']) ? $row['forum_solve_text'] : $user->img('icon_topic_solved_list', 'TOPIC_SOLVED')) . '</a>';
And that code is part of...

Code: Select all

// BEGIN Topic solved
			$solved_link = '';
			if($row['topic_solved'])
			{
				if($show_results == 'posts' && $row['post_id'] == $row['topic_solved'])
				{
					$solved_link = '&nbsp;' . (($row['forum_solve_text']) ? (($row['forum_solve_color']) ? '<span style="color: #' . $row['forum_solve_color'] . '">' : '') . $row['forum_solve_text'] . (($row['forum_solve_color']) ? '</span>' : '') : $user->img('icon_topic_solved_post', 'TOPIC_SOLVED'));
				}
				else
				{
					$solved_link = '&nbsp;<a class="topictitle" href="' . append_sid("{$phpbb_root_path}viewtopic.$phpEx", "f=$forum_id&t=" . $row['topic_id'] . '&p=' . $row['topic_solved'] . (($u_hilit) ? '&hilit=' . $u_hilit : '') . '&#p' . $row['topic_solved']) . '"' . (($row['forum_solve_color']) ? ' style="color: #' . $row['forum_solve_color'] . '"' : '') . '>' . (($row['forum_solve_text']) ? $row['forum_solve_text'] : $user->img('icon_topic_solved_list', 'TOPIC_SOLVED')) . '</a>';
				}
			}
// END Topic solved
What am I doing wrong? I copied and pasted everything. I thought I might have missed a step so I wiped the edited search.php file and replaced it with a fresh one. Then ran through the steps again... Total I ran through the steps for search.php 3 times. And I still have the same problem.
Chrysanthos

Post by Chrysanthos »

can anyone [who make the changes] send all files for prosilver style please?
thanks
karankura

Post by karankura »

hi...
i just installed this great mod...
it works great until i clicked 'topic solved' button on a locked topic.
since then the 'topic solved' button won't work anymore.
everytime i click the button, it will scroll down the page.
is there a solution for my problem?
please, somebody help me...
alal

Post by alal »

Nevermind...
sorry

Please ignore this post
getyourticket

Post by getyourticket »

Thanks a lot for this mod. The developer clearly spent a lot of time on this. I have a question. Is it possible to colorize the answer post box in a different color than other posts?

Edit: Never mind. I have figured it out.
ma_khan

Post by ma_khan »

Hi ... can we have the number of topics solved in the statistics column on the index page?

Something like this

Total Posts: 1500
Topics Solved: 1235

Please let me know if there is any mod that does this already. I want to show my used the number of topics solved... Thanks!

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”