ACP Announcement Centre

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
lefty74

Re: ACP Announcement Centre

Post by lefty74 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:24 pm

Spaniel wrote:even tho I added it thru System > Module Management
why would you do that? running the install/index.php file should add the module, add permissions, do the sql for you.
lefty74
zoocrew.eu - help us save our wildlife
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.

Spaniel

Post by Spaniel » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:16 am

lefty74 wrote:why would you do that? running the install/index.php file should add the module, add permissions, do the sql for you.
Because when i go to install/index.php it tells me I'm not authorised to administrate the forum and I have to log in again, which I do, and then it tells me again I'm not authorised.

Can this Mod be installed using AutoMod?

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:55 am

Spaniel wrote:Because when i go to install/index.php it tells me I'm not authorised to administrate the forum and I have to log in again, which I do, and then it tells me again I'm not authorised.

Can this Mod be installed using AutoMod?
yes, but only the file edits.

as for the install/index.php. were you already logged in at the time you pointed your browser to the install file?

otherwise, remove that from the file and it should work:

Code: Select all

// Before we do anything, lets see if an Admin is calling this file
if (!$auth->acl_get('a_'))
{
	trigger_error('NO_ADMIN');
}
lefty74
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.

Spaniel

Post by Spaniel » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:26 am

lefty74 wrote: otherwise, remove that from the file and it should work:

Code: Select all

// Before we do anything, lets see if an Admin is calling this file
if (!$auth->acl_get('a_'))
{
	trigger_error('NO_ADMIN');
}
Thank you Lefty74, that solved the problem. Everything is working now :D

Lisbon

Post by Lisbon » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:11 am

If a user have:

But the mod is:

What will happen?
The mod will respect the choice of member?

Bounty Killer

Post by Bounty Killer » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:57 pm

So i installed this mod on my site but when i go to the site its off. The theme is based on subsilver i did all the steps and purged everything and still the alignment is off.

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Lisbon wrote:If a user have:

But the mod is:

What will happen?
The mod will respect the choice of member?
no because as far as i know no member has that choice on a default phpbb3 board.
Bounty Killer wrote:So i installed this mod on my site but when i go to the site its off. The theme is based on subsilver i did all the steps and purged everything and still the alignment is off.
did you use the files of the subsilver2 theme or the prosilver one?
lefty74

Bounty Killer

Post by Bounty Killer » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:48 pm

I used the subsilver files that came in the zip.

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:11 pm

ok, in that case you will have to be a bit more specific. do you have a screenshot or url to the board?
lefty74

Bounty Killer

Post by Bounty Killer » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:55 pm

Ok here is the screen shot.

Thanks for the help.

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:23 pm

on first glance it does look like you used the prosilver announcement_centre.html instead of the subsilver2 one.

please doublecheck one more time that on the server you uploaded the template files that were in the root/styles/subsilver2 folder.
lefty74

Bounty Killer

Post by Bounty Killer » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:17 am

lefty74 wrote:on first glance it does look like you used the prosilver announcement_centre.html instead of the subsilver2 one.

please doublecheck one more time that on the server you uploaded the template files that were in the root/styles/subsilver2 folder.

Its working now I just had to ftp and reload it again. Thanks and great mod.

Zeak

Post by Zeak » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:14 pm

I was wondering if I could get some help. I just installed this mod and it doesn't seem to work right. I'm thinking it's because I don't have the required them. So, I was wondering how do I add this mod to other templates.

I'm currently using the WoW_alliance template. Please help me and let me know how to fix this.

-Zeak

Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Zeak wrote:I was wondering if I could get some help. I just installed this mod and it doesn't seem to work right. I'm thinking it's because I don't have the required them. So, I was wondering how do I add this mod to other templates.

I'm currently using the WoW_alliance template. Please help me and let me know how to fix this.

-Zeak
I believe that is a subsilver2 based theme. If so just do the subsilver edits. If its a prosilver based theme, do the prosilver edits. Easy as that. :)

=MoR=SoulReaver

Post by =MoR=SoulReaver » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:51 am

Hi lefty i love your mods i use a few of them and have been using this mod for a while i have just updated to version 121 but i have a strange problem and that is it is showing birthdays twice, see attached image.
Do you have any idea what could be causing this i have checked all files for a double edit but i can't find any :?
Index.php came to my mind but the edits check out ok as far as i can see anyway if you can shed some light on this it would be great as i have had to disable the birthdays from showing for now.
Thanks in advance ;)
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”