[RC] phpBB Gallery 1.0.4 (including TS Gallery converter)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Get Involved
minorman

Re: [RC] phpBB Gallery 1.0.3 (including TS Gallery converter)

Post by minorman »

Tried to install this but having some difficulty - I think I've set all permissions correctly and I've given Administrators ALL permissions, but on the album page (album.php?album_id=1) I don't have anything to allow me to upload anything. I'm not using the default template so had to adapt the edits to fit BlueGray, so now I'm not sure if the reason I don't see any upload ability is down to a permissions problem or something to do with not adding the edits correctly :oops:

I also tried adding some pictures from the Import Images facility in the ACP, but failed there too -

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13952 bytes)
. I've set image size waaaaaay up and still got the same error, and I've checked the diskspace I have with my host and found loads left, so maybe this is some permissions problem too?
nickvergessen
Former Team Member
Name: Joas Schilling

Post by nickvergessen »

The uploading issue maybe through you didnt edit the imageset.cfg correctly or didn't refresh your imageset in the acp afterwards.

the Allowed memory size error has nothing to do with disk-space, but memory_limit in the php.ini
No Support via PM
minorman

Post by minorman »

nickvergessen wrote:The uploading issue maybe through you didnt edit the imageset.cfg correctly or didn't refresh your imageset in the acp afterwards.
My imageset.cfg is as follows, including Gallery edits

#
# phpBB Imageset Configuration File
#
# @package phpBB3
# @copyright (c) 2005 phpBB Group 
# @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public License 
#
#
# At the left is the name, please do not change this
# At the right the value is entered
# For on/off options the valid values are on, off, 1, 0, true and false
#
# Values get trimmed, if you want to add a space in front or at the end of
# the value, then enclose the value with single or double quotes. 
# Single and double quotes do not need to be escaped.
#
#

# Images 
img_icon_contact_aim = icon_contact_aim.gif
img_icon_contact_email = icon_contact_email.gif
img_icon_contact_icq = icon_contact_icq.gif
img_icon_contact_jabber = icon_contact_jabber.gif
img_icon_contact_msnm = icon_contact_msnm.gif
img_icon_contact_pm = icon_contact_pm.gif
img_icon_contact_yahoo = icon_contact_yahoo.gif
img_icon_contact_www = icon_contact_www.gif

img_icon_post_delete = icon_post_delete.gif
img_icon_post_edit = icon_post_edit.gif
img_icon_calendar_edit_all = icon_calendar_edit_all.gif*20*61
img_icon_calendar_delete_all = icon_calendar_delete_all.gif*20*40
img_icon_post_info = icon_post_info.gif
img_icon_post_quote = icon_post_quote.gif
img_icon_post_report = icon_post_report.gif

img_icon_user_online = icon_user_online.gif
img_icon_user_offline = icon_user_offline.gif
img_icon_user_profile = icon_user_profile.gif
img_icon_user_search = icon_user_search.gif
img_icon_user_warn = icon_user_warn.gif

img_button_pm_forward =
img_button_pm_new = button_pm_new.png
img_button_pm_reply = button_pm_reply.gif
img_button_topic_locked = button_topic_locked.png
img_button_topic_new = button_topic_new.png
img_button_topic_reply = button_topic_reply.png
img_button_upload_image = button_upload_image.gif*25*96
img_button_calendar_new = prosilver_new_star_icon.gif*12*12
img_button_calendar_day = prosilver_day_icon.gif*12*12
img_button_calendar_week = prosilver_week_icon.gif*12*12
img_button_calendar_month = prosilver_month_icon.gif*12*12
It seems fairly close to what the mod was asking.
Where I experienced problems most was the file edit in template/en/bidi.css since I haven't got a bidi.css in my template :oops: . I didn't know what to do about that, so I confess I just ignored that edit and hoped I'd get away with it.
The final edit, the one that required "@import url("gallery.css");" directly under "@import url("colours.css");" gave me a problem since Bluegray doesn't have the @import tag for colours, and I just added the "@import url("colours.css");" as the very last line in the stylesheet.
Obviously now that was all wrong, but it's a bit of a nightmare trying to simply 'guess' where to put an edit - I'm more than a bit out of my depth :cry:
nickvergessen wrote:the Allowed memory size error has nothing to do with disk-space, but memory_limit in the php.ini
I can't see any edits in the mod for php.ini?
nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen »

minorman wrote:Where I experienced problems most was the file edit in template/en/bidi.css since I haven't got a bidi.css in my template :oops: . I didn't know what to do about that, so I confess I just ignored that edit and hoped I'd get away with it.
The final edit, the one that required "@import url("gallery.css");" directly under "@import url("colours.css");" gave me a problem since Bluegray doesn't have the @import tag for colours, and I just added the "@import url("colours.css");" as the very last line in the stylesheet.
errm you need to stick to the contrib/subsilver2.xml than. regarding the php.ini just ask your host ;)
No Support via PM
TheFlu

Post by TheFlu »

I installed this mod. now everyt ime i goto new post i get a blank page i dont know what to do.

when i click on root/posting.php (new topic or reply) a blank page comes up.

only other mod i have is AJAX Chat © 2007 StarTrekGuide
Rotsblok
Name: Rikkert Westa

Post by Rotsblok »

Hmm nickvergessen. Im getting sometimes the following debug errors..

phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/includes/functions_version_check.php on line 36: include(mods/phpbb_gallery_version.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/includes/functions_version_check.php on line 36: include(mods/phpbb_gallery_version.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/includes/functions_version_check.php on line 36: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'mods/phpbb_gallery_version.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php')
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/includes/functions_version_check.php on line 39: call_user_func(phpbb_gallery_version::version) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gallery/includes/functions_version_check.php on line 99: Undefined variable: mod_version
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4236: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3502)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4238: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3502)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4239: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3502)
Any ideas whats causing it?...
Nederlandse Support site
Several dutch translations for 3.1 extensions if you need one or there is an update of an extension feel free to notify me.
nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen »

TheFlu wrote:I installed this mod. now everyt ime i goto new post i get a blank page i dont know what to do.

when i click on root/posting.php (new topic or reply) a blank page comes up.

only other mod i have is AJAX Chat © 2007 StarTrekGuide
I guess you are using phpbb 3.0.4 and not 3.0.5 which is needed:
http://www.flying-bits.org/viewtopic.php?p=9254#p9254

Rotsblok: http://www.flying-bits.org/viewtopic.php?p=9255#p9255
No Support via PM
minorman

Post by minorman »

nickvergessen wrote:
minorman wrote:Where I experienced problems most was the file edit in template/en/bidi.css since I haven't got a bidi.css in my template :oops: . I didn't know what to do about that, so I confess I just ignored that edit and hoped I'd get away with it.
errm you need to stick to the contrib/subsilver2.xml than. regarding the php.ini just ask your host ;)
Ouch... It took a little while ;) to remove the incorrect edits I'd done and then go over it with the subsilver ones but I've done that now and Yipppeeeeee I can now upload properly. Many thanks for that. I've got another question now, though - you've obviously put a lot of effort into the watermark feature, allowing it to be placed in a particular spot on the images, and only to show once past a certain size, etc. But there's no option for transparency, which would be nice. Rather than a small solid graphic like your own example watermark.png, I prefer a larger watermark centred over the picture but at only 20% transparency so that it still allows most of the picture to show through. Did that simply not occur to you, or was it tricky to set up or something?
nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen »

The center position can be changed in the acp.
Than you go and paint your own watermark image with 20% transparency. So far I didn't think about that. Maybe with 1.2.x I can make that and also text-watermarks.
No Support via PM
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

i've got a new error it's showing sometimes when i open the profile of a member then i refresh the page it's gone in most cases....

Allgemeiner Fehler
    SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Duplicate entry 'version_check_version' for key 1 [1062]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_gallery_config (config_name, config_value) VALUES ('version_check_version', '1.0.3')

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
    LINE: 163
    CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: gallery/includes/functions.php
    LINE: 108
    CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: gallery/includes/common.php
    LINE: 41
    CALL: set_gallery_config()

FILE: gallery/includes/phpbb_integration.php
    LINE: 29
    CALL: include('gallery/includes/common.php')

FILE: memberlist.php
    LINE: 874
    CALL: integrate_memberlist_viewprofile()
plz help me.... :(

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Post by Kamahl19 »

is there possibility to "View number of new pictures (comments) since last visit" ? somethink like this with posts http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 9&t=586493 :)

i am trying to upload photo to album and it return this error "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 31457280 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9216 bytes) in /home/html/cichlidportal.sk/public_html/phpBB3/gallery/includes/functions_image.php on line 164"

edit: this error appears when i try to upload photo with bigger dimensions like i allow in acp
nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen »

woipi90 wrote:i've got a new error it's showing sometimes when i open the profile of a member then i refresh the page it's gone in most cases....

Allgemeiner Fehler
    SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Duplicate entry 'version_check_version' for key 1 [1062]
http://code.bantux.org/repositories/dif ... p?rev=1320
replace the red with the green lines...
Kamahl19 wrote:i am trying to upload photo to album and it return this error "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 31457280 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9216 bytes) in /home/html/cichlidportal.sk/public_html/phpBB3/gallery/includes/functions_image.php on line 164"

edit: this error appears when i try to upload photo with bigger dimensions like i allow in acp
You need to contact your hoster with that question or change the config to not auto-resize images when they are to big.
No Support via PM
Andrewsha

Post by Andrewsha »

Hello!
Is it possible to set Number of allowed images per user not per album?
If yes please tell me where can I do it in ACP?
Thanks for advance!
Sethernis

Post by Sethernis »

The gallery module in UCP has a module which allows you to create sub albums. However you provided only prosilver images for move up, down, edit and delete. They look ugly on dark styles such as acid tech. Could you add some other images or text links?

Because of this i disabled the manage subalbums module on my site.
nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen »

you may paint them yourself, they are originally taken from the ACP.
No Support via PM

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”