Redirecting sites after messageboxes

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
BlaxLash

Redirecting sites after messageboxes

Post by BlaxLash » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:42 pm

After this topic: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=200882 I installed the first one (fetch all), great stuff by the way. At this moment, on the frontpage of my portalsite, i have a poll. Everything works, but after that the user voted in a poll, the user gets a message that he succesfully voted, and then gets redirected to the poll on the forum. It is that redirection that i want to alter, to the portal.php to be exactly. This also is for the message that you get when you want to vote for a poll that you already voted for, also that redirection i want to alter. Since this hasn´t anything to do with the PhpFetchAll, but to PhpBB itself, i don´t know where to alter this. Who can tell me where to look?

techbot

Post by techbot » Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:41 pm

You mentioned using a portal. thats not straight phpbb. if you're wanting it to be redirected to the portal after making a vote (from the front page of the portal i'm assuming - i have a portal hack too) then you'd get more support in the forum that offered the portal.

www.phpbbhacks.com/forums

BlaxLash

Post by BlaxLash » Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:20 pm

well, as i said, since this redirection is a part of phpBB, and not a part of the portalscrips, i ask it here. I still hope someone can help, because i´m realy stuck. I think it has something to do with the scripts in posting.php (that is a part of phpbb), caus there is the script for adding votes... but i cant find out where this redirection finds place.

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”