Save, Preview, Submit

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Ideas Centre
bobmendon

Save, Preview, Submit

Post by bobmendon » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:45 pm

I have been searching these forums for three days and I can't find were I first learned how to change the order of the Save, Preview, and Submit buttons. I think it had something to do with editing a couple of lines in the posting_editor template. Has anyone seen this lately or know what the changes should be?

Thanks!

NathanFtw

Re: Save, Preview, Submit

Post by NathanFtw » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Prosilver:

Open: styles/yourstyle/template/posting_editor.html:

Find:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF S_SAVE_ALLOWED --><input type="submit" accesskey="k" tabindex="7" name="save" value="{L_SAVE}" class="button2" />&nbsp; <!-- ENDIF -->
			<input type="submit" tabindex="5" name="preview" value="{L_PREVIEW}" class="button1"<!-- IF not S_PRIVMSGS --> onclick="document.getElementById('postform').action += '#preview';"<!-- ENDIF --> />&nbsp;
			<input type="submit" accesskey="s" tabindex="6" name="post" value="{L_SUBMIT}" class="button1 default-submit-action" />&nbsp;
Move the code around to match where you want each option to appear.

Subsilver:

Open: styles/yourstyle/template/posting_body.html:

Find:

Code: Select all

<input class="btnlite" type="submit" tabindex="5" name="preview" value="{L_PREVIEW}" />
			&nbsp; <input class="btnmain" type="submit" accesskey="s" tabindex="6" name="post" value="{L_SUBMIT}" />
			<!-- IF S_SAVE_ALLOWED -->&nbsp; <input class="btnlite" type="submit" accesskey="k" tabindex="7" name="save" value="{L_SAVE}" /><!-- ENDIF -->
Move the code around to match where you want each option to appear.

Good luck!

bobmendon

Re: Save, Preview, Submit

Post by bobmendon » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Thanks! I thought that was where it had to be changed.

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”