[DISC] Activity Mod Plus (Newest Release: v1.1.0)

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
TurtleX

Post by TurtleX »

I get this error with the new 1.0.4 version when trying to access activity.php

Code: Select all

Couldn't obtain game data

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 0, 10' at line 4

SELECT * FROM phpbb_ina_games ORDER BY LIMIT 0, 10

Line : 1957
File : /boards/activity.php
*edit
Nevermind, I forgot to run the DB update for 1.0.3 to 1.0.4 through the ACP :?
Last edited by TurtleX on Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lord 0f The Lanyards

Post by Lord 0f The Lanyards »

for people that run the install file, but it doesnt say it has installed or upgraded here is the fix:

Open Common.php

Find
		unset($GLOBALS[$var_name]);

Replace With
		//unset($GLOBALS[$var_name]);
that should fix it
Last edited by Lord 0f The Lanyards on Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TurtleX

Post by TurtleX »

aUsTiN-Inc wrote: Your post was only about 3 posts ago, so no it didn't get lost. I really couldn't tell ya as i tested it on the demo board & i can again if ya like, added 8 games to a category, made it 1 game / page, 2 games / page etc & the pagination worked fine as well as the links. I will either way look at it some more tho.
Thanks for replying. I upgraded to 1.0.4 and I'm still having the same problem with the category pages. I dropped my phpbb_ina_categories table and reinstalled it, but still the same problem.
TurtleX

Post by TurtleX »

When betting against someone I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_reward() in /boards/activity_gambling.php on line 308

This only shows up when you make a wager. If you play for fun, it works. But when the person recieves the bet PM and clicks on the link to challenge, this error occurs:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_reward() in /home/jchoohoo/public_html/boards/activity_gambling.php on line 252

The decline link works though.
aUsTiN-Inc

Post by aUsTiN-Inc »

get reward is the cash mod & i have no clue about that as i dont use it, i just follow the other codes. When drakky gets on i can better trouble shoot the cash mod issues. Maybe the below will fix it?

BUG NOTE, the gambling page wont work if you have 1.0.4 BEFORE this post. If you have downloaded it & installed it BEFORE this post, please apply the following to your database to fix it.

ALTER TABLE phpbb_ina_gamble ADD `winner_score` INT(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL AFTER loser_id;

ALTER TABLE phpbb_ina_gamble ADD `loser_score` INT(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL AFTER winner_score;
¤ phpBB Security ¤ Blend Portal Creator ¤
¤ Activity Mod Plus Creator «« 2004 phpBBHacks "Hack" Of The Year ¤
¤ Activity Mod Plus Home ¤ 2004 phpBBHacks "Hack" Author Of The Year ¤
My mods are never done, always in update status!
kazango

Post by kazango »

I get a error on that zip :(
Is there a mirror site for that download, phpbbhack is not updated
gurukast

Post by gurukast »

kazango wrote: I get a error on that zip :(

same!
Q-Zar

Post by Q-Zar »

I didn't see the file activity_gambling.php in the zip, and the folder is called "1.0.3".
Did you perhaps upload the old zip file Austin ?
Traductions : Cash Mod v2.2.2 (Getting Started) / Dice Mod v1.2.3 / Activity Mod Plus 1.0.8
Remember this. Please read the F.A.Q/Troubleshooting of a mod before asking questions.
Threatcon

Post by Threatcon »

gurukast wrote:
kazango wrote:I get a error on that zip :(

same!

Ditto :(

Congrats man on the new kiddo and thankx for the update on the Activity Mod Plus! :
klemenz

Post by klemenz »

Threatcon wrote:
gurukast wrote:
kazango wrote:I get a error on that zip :(

same!
Same error here ! :(

Anyone has a link for: 1.0.4 download , need it real bad :?

Regards,
Klemenz
SBSJoey

Post by SBSJoey »

Me too me too! I get an error when trying to unzip the file.
vrflyer

Post by vrflyer »

SBSJoey wrote: Me too me too! I get an error when trying to unzip the file.

Yup it's Corrrupt !!!!!
Always Under Construction !
MrDSL

Post by MrDSL »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
MrDSL

Post by MrDSL »

Does anyone have the original file we could download for the time being?
Mullac

Post by Mullac »

ok well here is the state of modifications to spidy's games
virtually theres only 2 left I think, 777 and schneeman

magicballswm and cannonblast - miniclip games we won't do them

abadia and hffree - faulty games , bit hard to fix them when they are faulty to begin with

moonpatrol - java game , no can do

basically leaving 777 and schneeman , 777 has heaps of probs buttons are stuffed and other things would take ages to fix up , the only other version I could find of it was worse , It's a japanese game that has been modded a few times by the look

schneeman , well I can't seem to do it , maybe someone else can , it stuff's up when I edit it

now according to milo's site the other day he had 297 games , whoo has done maybe 7 or 8 since then , I've done a few that Alegis hasn't put up yet , so there's over 300, yes count them folks over 300 games for this mod so I am thinking maybe it's time to drop the get method , I was hoping to see 1.04 without it, but anyways.

Due to time constraints and the fact that there is a lot of conflict between myself and another , modding the games has become not fun anymore so therefore I have decided to quit doing them , basically I only started doing them to get rid of the get method as i believed having only only method was the way to go and I believe that the post method is better than the get method, since Alegis was the only person who said he would have a go at doing them all , I thought it would be quicker if I could help. unfortunately it became a competition between another group and Alegis and myself and instead of people working together,(both Alegis and myself know that the other group are better at modding the games but we were just doing it to help the community as no one else volunteered)

I would like to thank Alegis for the exceptional work he has done and also the coders , Austin and Defender for their excellent work.
I hope people have fun with what I have done.

(I will keep an eye on Alegis's page if there is anything that I have to fix of mine please post it in the tag board there and I'll attend to it as soon as I can, failing that my email is Mullac_7@hotmail.com)

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”