Activity Stats MOD

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
HGN
Former Team Member
Name: Alfred

Re: Activity Stats MOD

Post by HGN »

Yes, to reduce server load.
As I recall, the installation instructions tell you how you can modify that amount of time.
iftitaj

Post by iftitaj »

Yes ...... go to the third post of this topic and check out the FAQ for question: How do I change the cache time from 60 minutes to 5 minutes? for an idea.
Neubivljiv

Post by Neubivljiv »

Yes, I already found that (forgot to say). Firstly, somehow I didnt notice that when I read instructions.
Anyway, thanks for reply. :)
indijanac

Post by indijanac »

Hello, i have big forum and there is 500-600 users active over the last 24h, how can i make that there will show just for example 50 nicknames and then have button on which users can click and show full list of users?!
Neubivljiv

Post by Neubivljiv »

indijanac wrote:Hello, i have big forum and there is 500-600 users active over the last 24h, how can i make that there will show just for example 50 nicknames and then have button on which users can click and show full list of users?!
>This link. Look at footer.
>Also this link
>Again missing copyright - link
On second link it says:
This is my business website. My job is designing and modifying phpbb3 forum. I Offer all kinds of services at very reasonable prices... etc
If this is yours website I think you wont gain any support, cause it missing footer copyright. I wonder how it can still be people who take advantage of free code to make profit and possession of copyright!
iftitaj

Post by iftitaj »

That's very sad and shameful act by users who took code from open source community and make profit from it. :(
If its really your website, then you should have known how to edit it / develop it instead of coming here. :lol:
indijanac

Post by indijanac »

I don't know about what this guy talking about, looks like he have problems with brains.
Tom
Former Team Member
Name: Tom Catullo

Post by Tom »

indijanac wrote:I don't know about what this guy talking about, looks like he have problems with brains.
Actually, it looks like he has knowledge of the rules.

Support will not be provided for users who remove the phpBB copyright from their phpBB forum(s). If the full copyright (as appears in the footer here) cannot be displayed, users are requested to at least display the "Powered by phpBB" line with "phpBB" linking to phpBB.com. An equivalent message, such as "Discussion board software by phpBB", is also acceptable. Users may also replace the text with an image, as long as the link to phpBB.com is maintained.

In short, if you do not wish to display the phpBB credit line at the bottom of your forums, that's fine. Just don't expect to obtain support here.
Tom Catullo - Former Moderator Team Member
phpBB3 Smiley Pak Generator | Legend Repositioning MOD | My GitHub | My Site
indijanac

Post by indijanac »

But who told that that are my sites?! And if you check better you will see that this site has already done what i want, so where is the point? I'm looking for something what my forum already have?!
HGN
Former Team Member
Name: Alfred

Post by HGN »

indijanac wrote:But who told that that are my sites?!
I think you make it even worse by lying about it.
You posted before on phpbb.com:
lying.PNG
lying.PNG (101.92 KiB) Viewed 1540 times
Your screenshot: http://www.shrani.si/?2F/P/3s1rwom8/1.png
Neubivljiv

Post by Neubivljiv »

True, I have checked his previous posts, before I wrote this above.

Also, he got lots of support for his forum(s) without showing licence, and also make profit for that - his "buisness website".

Really sad :(
iftitaj

Post by iftitaj »

indijanac wrote:But who told that that are my sites?! And if you check better you will see that this site has already done what i want, so where is the point? I'm looking for something what my forum already have?!
Then why don't you put phpBB.com's link back in the footer of your forum? ;)

And remember one thing, this is actually hurting your forum as all this discussion is recorded by Google and other SEs. :P
Highway of Life
Former Team Member
Name: David Lewis

Post by Highway of Life »

indijanac wrote:I don't know about what this guy talking about, looks like he have problems with brains.
Once you have replaced the proper copyright, I’m sure everyone would be perfectly willing to assist you with support. -- Although you will need to keep the copyright intact for this and all future support.
The phpBB Weekly Podcast - Discussing the developments of phpBB4 and beyond.

New to phpBB3? Want to learn about programing?
Visit phpBB Academy at StarTrekGuide to learn how.
unknown2

Post by unknown2 »

I have installed the MOD but im having a big problem now:

The online users dont change every day...
Its like this for 4 days!
Even some users that dont come for a couple of months appear. This statistic its not working for me. Please someone help me! :(

PS: I got 3 more questions:
1) How to remove the bots from the usernames?
2) Why does the visits of the last 24hours doesnt match with the number of users who visited the site in the last 24hours?
3) How can i show the number of users in the last 24 hours, before their own names?

Best regards
Neubivljiv

Post by Neubivljiv »

Highway of Life wrote:Once you have replaced the proper copyright, I’m sure everyone would be perfectly willing to assist you with support. -- Although you will need to keep the copyright intact for this and all future support.
I dont think he will replace proper copyright, because this is his another account, where he is already warned about copyright removal - here. After he gain support, he again remove copyright. :lol:

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”