[Split From] Urgent - Need Help With Mini-Chat Mod

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
Joe_Joe

[Split From] Urgent - Need Help With Mini-Chat Mod

Post by Joe_Joe »

If someone has the time. This is what I get at the top of my site. If you can help.

M_Chat 227

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1794: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/common.php:1)

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/t/e/d/-FTP-info-deleted-/html/mibs/language/en/common.php:1) in /home/content/t/e/d/-FTP-info-deleted-/html/mibs/includes/functions.php on line 4009

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/t/e/d/-FTP-info-deleted-/html/mibs/language/en/common.php:1) in /home/content/t/e/d/-FTP-info-deleted-/html/mibs/includes/functions.php on line 4011

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/t/e/d/-FTP-info-deleted-/html/mibs/language/en/common.php:1) in /home/content/t/e/d/-FTP-info-deleted-/html/mibs/includes/functions.php on line 4012

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/t/e/d/-FTP-info-deleted-/html/mibs/language/en/common.php:1) in /home/content/t/e/d/-FTP-info-deleted-/html/mibs/includes/functions.php on line 4013
If you can help, if not I wasted an other 3 hours, oh well I had nothing else to do. :)

Oh yea, there's nothing in the ACP to set this up. No module, nothing like the pictures show.

JJ
Last edited by Pit$Bull on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic icon changed
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member
Name: Rich McGirr

Re: Urgent - Need Help With Mini-Chat Mod

Post by RMcGirr83 »

You have edited the language/en/common.php file with a program that has inserted a BOM. You need to edit the file with a strict text editor and any further questions concerning the mChat mod, or any mod, should be asked in the appropriate topic for the mod.
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer Image
Joe_Joe

Re: Urgent - Need Help With Mini-Chat Mod

Post by Joe_Joe »

RMcGirr83 wrote:You have edited the language/en/common.php file with a program that has inserted a BOM.
I'll assume that isn't bomb as in boom, simply because if I knew what it meant I probable wouldn't have asked. So with your great knowledge, would you please share, 1, what that is. 2 what program is best for a novise to use.
You need to edit the file with a strict text editor and any further questions concerning the mChat mod, or any mod, should be asked in the appropriate topic for the mod.
Thank you. Since you no doubt know where that is and I don't, care to share? Searching just gets me ajax and that isn't what I want.

So again all help will be appreciated.
JJ
Pit$Bull
Former Team Member
Name: Can't Remember

Re: [Split From] Urgent - Need Help With Mini-Chat Mod

Post by Pit$Bull »

Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

not sure what you searched for. just about any way you search for mini chat you come up with the link to "mchat new version" within the first few results.
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 15&start=0

luck,
robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
Joe_Joe

Post by Joe_Joe »

Thank you so very much. Problem solved.

Thank You!
JJ

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”