phpBB Gallery

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
ChasB

Re: phpBB Gallery

Post by ChasB »

Hello, I have manually followed the insall instructions for V105 on phpbb306. I have probably made a mistake somewhere as once I copy all the files up I am unable to access the board beyond the disable board message that I had turned on. I couldn't get into the ACP simply got returned to the disabled board message.

AOK if I reload original files.

Any thoughts on where I've gone wrong?
theaviator

Post by theaviator »

Hi, how are you doing? Well I have e new siteweb but its obtaining a lot of visits. My problem is that in the forum when I try to enter to a topic, it shows me this error:

Code: Select all

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in /home/aviador/public_html/pasionracing.com.ar/foros/viewtopic.php on line 970
And this is line 966 to 994:

// Holding maximum post time for marking topic read
// We need to grab it because we do reverse ordering sometimes
$max_post_time = 0;	

'SELECT'	=> 'u.*, z.friend, z.foe, p.*, gu.personal_album_id, gu.user_images',
	'FROM'		=> array(
		USERS_TABLE		=> 'u',
		POSTS_TABLE		=> 'p',
	),

'LEFT_JOIN'	=> array(
		array(
			'FROM'	=> array(ZEBRA_TABLE => 'z'),
			'ON'	=> 'z.user_id = ' . $user->data['user_id'] . ' AND z.zebra_id = p.poster_id'
		)
		, array(
			'FROM'	=> array(GALLERY_USERS_TABLE => 'gu'),
			'ON'	=> 'gu.user_id = p.poster_id'
		)
	),

'WHERE'		=> $db->sql_in_set('p.post_id', $post_list) . '
		AND u.user_id = p.poster_id'
));

$result = $db->sql_query($sql);

$now = getdate(time() + $user->timezone + $user->dst - date('Z'));

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :)
panhead

Post by panhead »

I am upgrading form 1.0.4 to 1.0.5. According to the instructions I must change includes/functions_user.php:
$sql = 'UPDATE ' . GALLERY_ALBUMS_TABLE . " SET album_last_user_colour = '" . $db->sql_escape($sql_ary['user_colour']) . "'
WHERE " . $db->sql_in_set('album_last_user_id', $user_id_ary);
$db->sql_query($sql);

$sql = 'UPDATE ' . GALLERY_COMMENTS_TABLE . " SET comment_user_colour = '" . $db->sql_escape($sql_ary['user_colour']) . "'
WHERE " . $db->sql_in_set('comment_user_id', $user_id_ary);
$db->sql_query($sql);

$sql = 'UPDATE ' . GALLERY_IMAGES_TABLE . " SET image_user_colour = '" . $db->sql_escape($sql_ary['user_colour']) . "'
WHERE " . $db->sql_in_set('image_user_id', $user_id_ary);
$db->sql_query($sql);
But that code is not present.
asinshesq
Name: Alan

Post by asinshesq »

asinshesq wrote:Hi, NIck. In your contrib folder for people who are upgrading from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5 you have a code_changes.xml file and an upgrade.xml file. I'm sure I can reverse engineer, but I figured I'd just ask since others probably will ahve the same question: what xml should we use to upgrade?
Took a close look. code_changes.xml show individual changes in the files this mod adds, so if you have modified those files you can use code_changes.xml and not lose those modifications.
nickvergessen
Former Team Member
Name: Joas Schilling

Post by nickvergessen »

flosser wrote:Is there a way to run the update without running into the "You must be a "Founder" of this board!" message/error?
You should fix your cookie/Server-Settings than. To skip the message install/install_update.php find and delete:

if ($user->data['user_type'] != USER_FOUNDER)
		{
			trigger_error('FOUNDER_NEEDED', E_USER_ERROR);
		}
asinshesq wrote:Hi, NIck. In your contrib folder for people who are upgrading from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5 you have a code_changes.xml file and an upgrade.xml file. I'm sure I can reverse engineer, but I figured I'd just ask since others probably will ahve the same question: what xml should we use to upgrade?
There is a beautiful README.txt in the contrib!
Contains full code changes for all files with the root/
You can use this manual to update your gallery-files, when you modified them.
If you do this, you also need to do the stuff from the update.xml,
but do not need to overwrite already existing files.
panhead wrote:I am upgrading form 1.0.4 to 1.0.5. According to the instructions I must change includes/functions_user.php:
You read the comment on the edit?
No Support via PM
dreamfox001

Post by dreamfox001 »

Hi Nick and others,
I would like to use the picture folder (gallery/images/...)to get "random images" feeded into some another site *(generated by "joomla").

The site has full access, as it publishes the picture name :?: into the browser, but is not able to decode the jpg anymore??? :?: :?: (with other words, access ok, but can not use the jpg file) Strangly, if I access it by FTP, and transfer some pics back to my pc, they are viewable on my pc.

It works if I create another folder outside the forum and put some pics in, then it's no problem to see the pictures.

So my question is: what is done to the pictures so that they are no longer usable by other php's? What can I change so that I can use this same one folder to get "random" pictures out of that for another site?
(i know about the "forum gallery random pictuire, which is great, but still wants it also in some other website)
My forum details:
-latest version from scrap install 3.0.6, new board
All installation manually
Currently Installed:
forum 3.0.6
phpBB Calendar 0.1.0 (alightner)
phpBB Gallery 1.0.4

Default skin only: Prosilver
Languages: English AND French
ricjonhay

Post by ricjonhay »

Updated to 1.0.5 with no problems, many thanks again for this wonderful mod.
asinshesq

Post by asinshesq »

Nick, I ran manual coding changes and update using automod, browsed install, selected to update, and successfully finished all the steps for teh db updates. I also cleared general cache and cache for theme/template/imageset.

But when I go the gallery tab in the acp, I am told I am still on version 1.0.4 and am out of date. I couldn't find the db entry where it specifies current version (I looked in config table but couldn't find it there). What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen »

dreamfox001 wrote:So my question is: what is done to the pictures so that they are no longer usable by other php's? What can I change so that I can use this same one folder to get "random" pictures out of that for another site?
(i know about the "forum gallery random pictuire, which is great, but still wants it also in some other website)
There's an .htaccess file inside the directory to block any direct access. You need to get some random ids from the database and than call the image.php?image_id={YOURNUMBER}
No Support via PM
asinshesq

Post by asinshesq »

asinshesq wrote:Nick, I ran manual coding changes and update using automod, browsed install, selected to update, and successfully finished all the steps for teh db updates. I also cleared general cache and cache for theme/template/imageset.

But when I go the gallery tab in the acp, I am told I am still on version 1.0.4 and am out of date. I couldn't find the db entry where it specifies current version (I looked in config table but couldn't find it there). What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
Sorry, it's a bit more complicated than that. I have three different boards I am installing this on. On two of them I noticed that in phpbb_gallery_config the 'version checkversion' entry is 1.0.4 and the phpbb_gallery version is 1.0.5 while in the third both are 1.0.5. But meanwhile it reports 1.0.4 and out of date in all three versions. What am I missing?
nickvergessen
Former Team Member

Post by nickvergessen »

asinshesq wrote:Sorry, it's a bit more complicated than that. I have three different boards I am installing this on. On two of them I noticed that in phpbb_gallery_config the 'version checkversion' entry is 1.0.4 and the phpbb_gallery version is 1.0.5 while in the third both are 1.0.5. But meanwhile it reports 1.0.4 and out of date in all three versions. What am I missing?
the version in the database is cached for 24h so it should be updated latest this night at 23:40 UTC+1
The other one in the ACP is catched from the server and not from the cache.
No Support via PM
asinshesq

Post by asinshesq »

nickvergessen wrote:
asinshesq wrote:Sorry, it's a bit more complicated than that. I have three different boards I am installing this on. On two of them I noticed that in phpbb_gallery_config the 'version checkversion' entry is 1.0.4 and the phpbb_gallery version is 1.0.5 while in the third both are 1.0.5. But meanwhile it reports 1.0.4 and out of date in all three versions. What am I missing?
the version in the database is cached for 24h so it should be updated latest this night at 23:40 UTC+1
The other one in the ACP is catched from the server and not from the cache.
Ok, but why isn't it the same in all three boards? And why when I manually increment version_check_version doesn't the message that my gallery mod is out of date go away?

By the way, in the manual code changes the following FIND does not exist in 1.0.4 (I think you introduced it in a RC for 1.0.5?):

<find><![CDATA['UNINSTALL_FINISHED_EXPLAIN'		=> '<p>You uninstalled the phpBB Gallery successfully.<br/><br/><strong>Now you only need to undo the steps of the install.xml and delete the files of the gallery. Afterwards your board is completly free from the gallery.</strong></p>',]]></find>
panhead

Post by panhead »

panhead wrote:I am upgrading form 1.0.4 to 1.0.5. According to the instructions I must change includes/functions_user.php:

You read the comment on the edit?
Yes (of course :D ), but it says
you need to delete the code.
. But how can I delete it if it's not there?
asinshesq

Post by asinshesq »

panhead wrote:it says
you need to delete the code.
. But how can I delete it if it's not there?
It is telling you to FIND the quoted code in includes/functions_user.php (it is there) and then replace it with nothing (i.e. delete it).
panhead

Post by panhead »

I have the mod installed in two forums, one was OK, the other not, so problem solved.....
Last edited by panhead on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”