1. The initial link given on 24 Jan 2010, is and still is valid, it works.
2. As to our comment of "Aha, this must be it since the link provided by you does not contain a filename, http://www.i-really-want-to-know.com/_d ... 3_program/
", the following is a fact...it is a browsable folder. If you can't get to it, because this folder is browsable and not blocked to anyone, then there is a problem most likely because of your browser, computer or Internet provider.
3. Country/IP blocking started near the beginning of this year, as I indicated, because of spammers.
4. The blocking by IP/email is at the board level, not site level. So people can get to the program that way, all that has to be done is to click on the "Click here to go back to the main site", and get to the program from there.
5. If you are getting a 403 error when trying to browse folders, as I stated, not all folders can be browsed, but the one above can. The one mentioned above (quoting you), is a browseable folder, and it works fine.
6. If you are being blocked at the board level, and you are in fact in the USA as stated by your profile, then your IP and/or e-mail was used by a spammer and was blocked, that is why you can't get in.
7. The person that initially expressed concern about the 403 error was "aknox" on 25 Nov 2011, at 03:55.