Proglass

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
prototech
Former Team Member

Proglass

Post by prototech »

Style Updated to version 2.0.3
See first post for Download Link
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.
statm
Name: Matt

Re: Proglass

Post by statm »

mfg wrote:hello,

before i update from 3.0.6 to 3.0.7, is there anything i have to change in the proglass style ?
maybe someone has done the update already and can tell me what i have to do in the style files.

bg
mfg
As of today, the style is fully updated for 3.0.7. It just takes a few days for a new version of the style to make it through validation by the phpbb.com staff..
mfg

Post by mfg »

:D

Big Thanks.

But i have many mods in my forum (3.0.6).
Can i use the prosilver code changes to update manual or are other changes needed to update to v2.0.3 ?

thanks
bg
mfg
statm

Post by statm »

9.8 times out of 10 ill use the exact prosilver code changes to update proglass. Most of the time if Im going to differ from the prosilver change its because of a cosmetic change. I don't want a color changed or something similar like that..

You will be perfectly fine if you use the code changes from prosilver. There is a program that I live by while updating my styles. Its called WinMerge and it lets you compare files, whole folders, etc together side by side and will color code the differences that it sees in the files that your comparing. It instantly shows whats different and you click the button to merge one of the differences to either side you want. For example you compare the folder for proglass 2.0.2 and proglass 2.0.3 and it will open up and you click on index_body.html for instance and it will show you whats different between the 2.0.2's index_body and 2.0.3's index_body. It just makes things so much easier..
mcollyns
Name: mark collyns

Post by mcollyns »

can someone tell me....how do I install the 1024 mod??

thanks!
statm

Post by statm »

Did you not understand the instructions? What specifically are you having trouble with?
mcollyns

Post by mcollyns »

sorry mate, I'm a complete beginner. I downloaded and unzipped the file but can't see any instructions there?

regards
mark
statm

Post by statm »

Well, its not overly complicated.. When you unzip the 1024mod you will find an XML file called install. Just open that file and the instructions are right there..
mcollyns

Post by mcollyns »

Hi yeah I tried that, but it must be something I'm doing wrong because the width isn't changing. The images have been replaced and I can see that there right hand side border is missing, but the page width itself hasn't changed?

Code: Select all

#header-bg {
	width: 1024px;
	height: 141px;
	margin: auto;
}

#wrap-bg {
}

#wrap {
	padding: 0;
	width: 1004px;
}

#footer-bg {
	height: 7px;
}
thats what I have in the common.css

any suggestions?
statm

Post by statm »

Typically thats just a matter of refreshing the theme. You just need login to the ACP and click on the styles tab and then click on themes along the left side. Then click on refresh on the line for Proglass.
mcollyns

Post by mcollyns »

statm wrote:Typically thats just a matter of refreshing the theme. You just need login to the ACP and click on the styles tab and then click on themes along the left side. Then click on refresh on the line for Proglass.

:D wow thanks mate! That sorted it!

while I have you here, if I could ask one more question? the forum description text at the top under the title, where can I change that to white??
statm

Post by statm »

Great I'm glad you got it work like you want.. In order to change the site description, just open common.css and find line 201 and add this right below it.

#site-description p {
	color:#ffffff;
}
So it should look like this:

/* Site description and logo */
#site-description {
	float: left;
	width: 70%;
}

#site-description h1 {
	margin-right: 0;
}

#site-description p {
	color:#ffffff;
}
I haven't tested that but that should work just fine.
mcollyns

Post by mcollyns »

Thanks for the help statm - all worked perfectly mate!
statm

Post by statm »

Your welcome..
Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Post by Raimon »

Style Updated to version 2.0.4
See first post for Download Link
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me @ www.raimon.nl for fair prices and good service!

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”