Viewonline problem

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Suggested Hosts
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
NathanFtw

Viewonline problem

Post by NathanFtw » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Well for a little while now my viewonline page has been stuffing up. Basically what it does is for any user it shows that the user is viewing the index page, no matter what page their viewing, however for bots and guests it shows correctly. Also when you view the online page, you do see yourself and only yourself as Viewing who is online. This never really was a huge concern of mine until one of my members made a topic about it, so I told them id have a look at it, so I did (because im actually pretty good with phpBB) but I couldn't find the problem, I checked the viewonline.php file, includes/functions.php file and viewonline_body.html file and nothing, it's really frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

Note: I have quite a few mods installed, however this problem has been happening probably even before most of them were installed.

AdamR
Former Team Member
Name: Adam Reyher

Re: Viewonline problem

Post by AdamR » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:28 am

Could you please fill out the Support Request Template so we can get a better idea of the issue?

- Adam
phpBB Support: Welcome | Userguide | Knowledge Base | Search
Honored supporter of the phpBB Group!
"If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Isaac Newton

NathanFtw

Post by NathanFtw » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:57 am

I was going to but I don't have a total list of the mods and there are quite a few. Therefore if you need any specific info just ask and ill personally tell you to make it easier for both of us, considering if I fill one out I might miss a bit of info.

Cheers mate.

AdamR
Former Team Member
Name: Adam Reyher

Post by AdamR » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:53 am

Please fill it out to the best of your knowledge. :)

If there's private information (such as you don't want to share your board's URL publicly), feel free to send it to me in a PM.

- Adam
phpBB Support: Welcome | Userguide | Knowledge Base | Search
Honored supporter of the phpBB Group!
"If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Isaac Newton

NathanFtw

Post by NathanFtw » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:42 am

AdamR wrote:Please fill it out to the best of your knowledge. :)

If there's private information (such as you don't want to share your board's URL publicly), feel free to send it to me in a PM.

- Adam
Thanks will do mate.

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”