Topic Title Colour

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of new releases and/or updates of MODs. Any MOD support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each MOD.

A direct link to support for each MOD is in the first post of the respective topic.
Lamer4o

Re: Topic Title Colour

Post by Lamer4o »

Hey dude's come on help me out ...
Lamer4o wrote: Lamer4o wrote:

Lamer4o wrote:

Dakin Quelia wrote:

Lamer4o wrote:Ok But in mine Subsilver2 when i add a color to the Topic it's only show in the topic.
I Mean i see the color only in "Viewtopic" and not in "Viewforum" can you help me out?

In Prosilver i see the "Viewforum" color but not on Subsilver2...

It's in subsilver2 XML (for viewoforum) in contrib's directory. :)

I Don't know what are you talking about... there is no Subsilver2 XML in the WinRar file that i download earlier from here...So i ask you again how to make to see the colors when i change them?

When i did all the change's you tell me now i don't see in my stile the Topic Title Color (option when i post) any idea why and how to fix it ? to see it again and to WORK
Now i don't have (when i post a new topic) the Topic Title Color (to set the color) and it don't show the color (when i change it from udder style)
Kagebunshin

Post by Kagebunshin »

i added this mod to my forum but i do not find in anywhere..
there isnt a option anywhere not in permission nowhere..
i installed it like the install.xml said.

anything that could have gone wrong ?
Gplaya4lyfe

Post by Gplaya4lyfe »

wasted my time installing this. color only shows in view_topic not in view_forum.
SkyZ

Post by SkyZ »

Hi there,

thanks for the mod. I have one question. I have installed a modified Top Five Mod previously, can I show the topics with colour in that mod? :?:

thanks a lot.
Dakin Quelia
Name: Daniel Chalsèche

Post by Dakin Quelia »

Hello SkyZ,

I haven't tested. Maybe. ;)

Edit: Subsilver2 Instructions fixed in next package. ;)

See you soon,
ranman1973

Post by ranman1973 »

Thanks a lot for the mod. I actually used this mod for a different purpose. I modified it slightly to allow small images to appear on the subject line of posts. It is working quite well. For anyone who is interested... read on:

SQL changes: I used the attribute 'topic_title_colour' to store the filename of the image that will be displayed in the subject line. My images have a height of 14 pixels so no problems displaying them on the subject line.

PHP changes: I pretty much followed the mod instructions. there were a few tweaks I had to make because the posts are generated from a web form external to my board. The image that gets placed in the subject line is based on one of the variables chosen on the form. [If you want to get really detailed, the form allows users to post information about hotels including the hotel ranking (e.g., 3 star, 4 star).] When they hit submit on the html form, this will generate a post into my phpbb. I have a condition statement that says if the hotel is a 3 star, display the 3-star image in the subject line, and so on. This mod stores the colour in 'topic_title_colour', I store the file name (e.g., 3_star.gif).]

HTML changes: The mod changes the title colour by putting a style span around the title, and using the colour value stored in title_topic_colour. I replaced this code with basic html for rendering an image (img src=...), with title_topic_colour storing the filename of the image to be displayed.

This is an oversimplification of course.

View forum showing image in title: http://www.hoteldealsrevealed.com/forum ... m.php?f=32
View topic showing image: http://www.hoteldealsrevealed.com/forum ... f=32&t=610
Form used to generate a post: http://www.hoteldealsrevealed.com/share.html
Thanks,
Randy, Moderator, Priceline Forum
Dakin Quelia
Name: Daniel Chalsèche

Post by Dakin Quelia »

Hello ranman1973 ,

That's cool. I could to make add-on if you want. ;)

See you soon,
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul »

MOD Updated to version 1.0.2
See first post for Download Link

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Database Releases”