Site not showing correctly!!

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.0.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or MOD-related questions here.
Scam Warning
Forum rules
END OF SUPPORT: 1 January 2017 (announcement)
summitsc

Site not showing correctly!!

Post by summitsc »

Support Request Template
What version of phpBB are you using? phpBB 3.0.7-PL1
What is your board's URL? Removed
Who do you host your board with? Byethost
How did you install your board? I used the download package from phpBB.com
Is your board a fresh install or a conversion? Fresh Install
Do you have any MODs installed? Yes
Is registration required to reproduce this issue? No
What MODs do you have installed? Medals, Gratitudes, Dock, mChat, Portal etc.
What styles do you currently have installed? staticblue
What language(s) is your board currently using? English
Which database type/version are you using? I Don't Know
What is your level of experience? Comfortable with PHP and phpBB
When did your problem begin? Don't Know
Please describe your problem. It is not showing correctly on different browsers "Internet Explorer", etc. and some topics are also not showing correctly and index page is coming left side in Internet Explorer...
Generated by SRT Generator ($Rev: 3988 $)
Last edited by Pit$Bull on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed link to site
Pit$Bull
Former Team Member
Name: Can't Remember

Re: Site not showing correctly!!

Post by Pit$Bull »

There is no MOD support in this forum, you will need to ask this in the support area for the MOD.
summitsc

Post by summitsc »

Pit$Bull wrote:There is no MOD support in this forum, you will need to ask this in the support area for the MOD.
Sorry, But plz help me..
Pit$Bull
Former Team Member
Name: Can't Remember

Post by Pit$Bull »

In Firefox browser your advertisement or your host injected add are covering the phpBB credit line. Until this is rectified we will be unable to provide support.
eVaNsTorm • Index page_1275752640828.png
eVaNsTorm • Index page_1275752640828.png (76.14 KiB) Viewed 435 times
The Board-wide Policies wrote:Members are requested to retain the full copyright as shown on the default subSilver template. If for good reason this message cannot be displayed we request at least the "Powered by phpBB" be retained with phpBB linked to http://www.phpbb.com... said message should be plainly visible and not hidden in the background colour, and so forth. Members who remove this message will receive no support here.
Your board does not appear to be displaying the line in the footer that gives credit to the phpBB project. As per Rule 4i and the comment in the overall_footer.html file, support will not be given on this site to those who remove the line crediting phpBB.

If the full copyright (as appears in the footer here) cannot be displayed, users are requested to at least display the "Powered by phpBB" line with "phpBB" linking to phpBB.com. An equivalent message, such as "Discussion board software by phpBB", is also acceptable. Users may also replace the text with an image, as long as the link to phpBB.com is maintained.

When you have replaced the line, please contact the Team Member who locked your topic so that it can be unlocked. If that person is unavailable, you may contact any Support Team Member. Please do not start additional topics, as they will also be locked.

Thank you
stevemaury
Support Team Member
Support Team Member
Name: Steve

Post by stevemaury »

We also do not support warez sites - closing.
I can stop all your spam. I can upgrade or update your Board. PM or email me. (Paid support)

Return to “[3.0.x] Support Forum”