Looking for a few mods

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Ideas Centre
VeRSeS

Looking for a few mods

Post by VeRSeS »

Im looking for a forum gold mod that i can set at a certain amount per post and that can be transferd between members. I looked threw the mod list and didnt see one but i might have missed it. Also im using godaddy.com to set up my website and currently hosting my site threw but but i plan on moving to php hosting once me site is complete and there file manager wont allow me to install a few of the mods i found on here im interested in. It goes into each file and wont let me upload just a install folder as a exsample. I tried filezilla but that doesnt work. Is there anything i can do to get them to install correctly?

VeRSeS

Re: Looking for a few mods

Post by VeRSeS »

Nobody can help?

Rudeman72

Re: Looking for a few mods

Post by Rudeman72 »

Not sure if this is what you meant by Gold mod, but have you checked the Ultimate Points mod? http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1951935

As far as uploading it isn't that hard to do. Do you have the proper FTP info? You might be able to find it in the cpanel.

example
ftp.website.com
user: admin
pass: password

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”