Author: Martin Truckenbrodt
Modification description: Adds a multiple newsletters system to phpBB3
- Three newsletter types:
- board newsletter: all registered users are subsrcibed automatically
- group newsletter: all user group members are subscribed automatically
- optional newsletter: at the UCP all registered users can subscribe the newsletter optional, if they want
- All sent e-mails are archived and are viewable in a frontend.
- Newsletter public view: By default the archived newsletter e-mails are only viewable for users subscribed to the newsletter. Here you make the archived newsletter e-mails viewable for guests or all registered users, too.
- Language selection optional: If activated the newsletter e-mails only will be send to users with the same personal language seeting.
- Personal user setting e-mail format preference at the UCP: HMTL or Plain/Text e-mails.
- External and internal CSS: By default the users sytle will be used for HTML e-mails. Here you can use an external stylesheet insteat.
- Newsletter moderators called leaders are sending the newsletter e-mails and they can edit and delete the archived newsletter e-mails.
- Newsletter administrators can create, edit and delete newsletters. Although they are leaders of all newsletters.
- Views HMTL and Plain/Text e-mails at the newsletter archive.
- Selected basic BBCode tags supported for the e-mails.
Tested on phpBB version: 3.0.9
Download file: MultipleNewslettersAddOn_1.0.12.zip
File size: 275.92 KiB
Modification overview page: View
The phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this modification. By installing this MOD, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extensions Team may not be able to provide support.