[DISC] My Dashboard Ultra

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! No new topics are allowed in this forum.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
burnthome

Post by burnthome »

hi,

can i know who have the update patch for 1.02 to 1.1.1, because i currently using my dashboard ultra 1.0.2....(because i couldn't find the update patch for 1.02 to 1.1.1) and can someone post it to me???

thanks,
burnthome
Shof515

Post by Shof515 »

Whos missing up my sig?
Volion

Post by Volion »

Great MOD, installed easy and works good.
Proud supporter of phpBB-RPG.com.
burnthome

Post by burnthome »

thanks Shof515 i have update it to 1.20 version....
but its have a little bit confusing while updating, because the documentation stating update patch 1.11-1.20...(not for 1.02-1.11)

thanks,
burnthome
Volion

Post by Volion »

Note: If you have the Unique Avatar MOD installed you will need to make some code changes for it to work with multiple galleries.
Proud supporter of phpBB-RPG.com.
TwoBob

Post by TwoBob »

I'm trying to install Ultra 1.2.0 using easyMOD, but get the following error message:

Critical Error
FIND FAILED: In file [includes/usercp_register.php] could not find:

$sql = "UPDATE " . USERS_TABLE . "
SET " . $username_sql . $passwd_sql . "user_email = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $email) ."', user_icq = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $icq) . "', user_website = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $website) . "', user_occ = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $occupation) . "', user_from = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $location) . "', user_interests = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $interests) . "', user_sig = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $signature) . "', user_sig_bbcode_uid = '$signature_bbcode_uid', user_viewemail = $viewemail, user_aim = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", str_replace(' ', '+', $aim)) . "', user_yim = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $yim) . "', user_msnm = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $msn) . "', user_attachsig = $attachsig, user_allowsmile = $allowsmilies, user_allowhtml = $allowhtml, user_allowbbcode = $allowbbcode, user_allow_viewonline = $allowviewonline, user_notify = $notifyreply, user_notify_pm = $notifypm, user_popup_pm = $popup_pm, user_timezone = $user_timezone, user_dateformat = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $user_dateformat) . "', user_lang = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $user_lang) . "', user_style = $user_style, user_active = $user_active, user_actkey = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $user_actkey) . "'" . $avatar_sql . "

Any ideas on why this happened and how to correct it? Also, when EM encounters critical errors, has it already changed the coding - or does it not do that until the MOD has been fully installed? Thanks in advance. Cheers
Just my 2 cents / pence worth . . . Cheers, TwoBob
Shof515

Post by Shof515 »

you will need to manually edit that file and try and find similar things
Whos missing up my sig?
yoeddy

Post by yoeddy »

Really cool mod, but I am also getting the issue with the PM's not clearing my inbox. I set up a test account and it seems to work ok. It's almost as if you had current messages in your inbox when this mod was installed, it uses that number as 0 or the default. Like I said creating a new account deletes, and tracks everything correctly. If a user happend to have a clear inbox, this will most likely read correctly, but if not, it may not clear to zero as it should.
yoeddy

Post by yoeddy »

I went into phpMyadmin and found that unread posts for my name was the same. I ran an edit and changed it back to 0. Works fine now. Not sure if other members will run into it, but I'll report back here if I get any feedback.
bcs10

Post by bcs10 »

how much longer till you submit this safetsurfa
/DD
battye
Extension Customisations
Extension Customisations

Post by battye »

By the look of it he's been banned so probably never :?
Customisations Team Member

https://github.com/battye/php-array-parser - Give it a Star! :D
Shof515

Post by Shof515 »

for more info on this mod,go to the mod authors forum:
http://www.safetsurfa.co.uk/Boards/index.php
Whos missing up my sig?
tech overload

My dashboard ultra install error!!!!!!

Post by tech overload »

I've uploaded all files and run the dashboard_install.php, asked me to install, clicked yes and logged me in, i went to admin panel and click my dashboard config and I get this
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not query dashboard configuration data

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'crewill_phpbb1.DASHBOARD_TABLE' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM DASHBOARD_TABLE

Line : 58
File : /home/crewill/public_html/phpbb/admin/admin_dashboard.php

There is not a file called dashboard_table in the download and I have no clue what to do.
Can someone please help me on this???
danb00

Post by danb00 »

right i found an anoying bug!
its to do with the code in
includes/usercp_register.php

when you install this mod and try and browse a gallery of avatures and click go, it go's back to the profile mode and changes all information to your user id!
eg dateformat changes to your userid!
phpBBModded.com - Modding phpBB
bcs10

Post by bcs10 »

dan,
do you know how to fix it... and if not you will need to post it on SafeT's site
/DD

Return to “[2.0.x] MODs in Development”