[ABD] Sportsbook - Ultimate Soccer

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Locked
User avatar
$tring
Registered User
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:30 pm

[ABD] Sportsbook - Ultimate Soccer

Post by $tring »

Modification Name: Sportsbook - Ultimate Soccer
Author: $tring

Modification Description: The ultimate soccer mod for phpBB.

Modification Version: 0.3.2-beta

Requirements: phpBB 3.0.9

Features:
  • Ability to predict the outcome of matches between 2 teams.
  • Teams selected from admin defined leagues.
  • Points awarded for correct predictions.
  • Leaderboard collated, showing who is best at the game.
  • League tables collated, showing the standings from each league.
  • Ability to view entire history of league contests.
  • Ability to view entire history of your own, or anyone else's predictions.
  • Ability to view predictions for each individual contest.
  • Many more features...
Planned Features:
  • Enable viewing of leaderboard and league table outside the Sportsbook
  • Add ability for default time setting for fixtures
  • Allow viewing predictions when game kicks off
  • Add league seperators (promotion spot, relegations spot etc..)
  • Allow removal of predictions before match kicks off
  • Add ability to configure fixture date format
Latest Release: Sportsbook - Ultimate Soccer version 0.3.2-beta

Please note:

  • As with all mods, you should back up your database before installing this mod
[/b]

Demo: phpBB Modding Demo Board

In order to view and test the mod, it would be preferable if you could register and take part in the game. However, if you don't want to register there is a test account:

User: Test User
P/word: sportsbook

You may view the mod without logging in under any account (guest access available).

Please note: The test board is following actual leagues in order to fully test the accuracy of the stats. For this reason, it is not possible to allow admin rights to anyone for testing purposes.
Last edited by $tring on Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:47 pm, edited 51 times in total.
User avatar
$tring
Registered User
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: [DEV] phpBB Sportsbook (sports prediction system)

Post by $tring »

Demo board now online.
artikkk
Registered User
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 pm
Location: Roma

Re: [DEV] phpBB Sportsbook (sports prediction system)

Post by artikkk »

OMG, i love this mod..
is possibile integrate it with ultimate points? :)
sorry for my bad english :S
Link05
Registered User
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: [DEV] phpBB Sportsbook (sports prediction system)

Post by Link05 »

OMG
I NEED for this mod :lol:
NICE JOB!
User avatar
$tring
Registered User
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: [DEV] phpBB Sportsbook (sports prediction system)

Post by $tring »

artikkk wrote:OMG, i love this mod..
is possibile integrate it with ultimate points? :)
Could you provide a link to that mod and I'll look at the possibility of integration?
User avatar
darkonia
Registered User
Posts: 1901
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:10 pm
Location: Munich, Germany
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Sportsbook (sports prediction system)

Post by darkonia »

MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.
User avatar
$tring
Registered User
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: [DEV] phpBB Sportsbook (sports prediction system)

Post by $tring »

This is definitely a feature we must have. I'll implement an integration system within the Sportsbook.
artikkk
Registered User
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 pm
Location: Roma

Re: [DEV] phpBB Sportsbook (sports prediction system)

Post by artikkk »

Can you implement 1X2 mode instead of exact result?
:oops:
sorry for my bad english :S
User avatar
$tring
Registered User
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: [DEV] phpBB Sportsbook (sports prediction system)

Post by $tring »

artikkk wrote:Can you implement 1X2 mode instead of exact result?
:oops:
Yes, we'll add that to the list.
User avatar
Pico88
Registered User
Posts: 878
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Poland
Name: Lukasz

Re: [DEV] phpBB Sportsbook (sports prediction system)

Post by Pico88 »

Please do not PM me for support.
User avatar
darkonia
Registered User
Posts: 1901
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 1:10 pm
Location: Munich, Germany
Contact:

Re: [DEV] phpBB Sportsbook (sports prediction system)

Post by darkonia »

Pico88 wrote:http://football.bplaced.net/ look at this one
this is only for soccer, but this mod here is for all sports.
MMOG-Heaven - Das Gaming Portal
Community bedeutet Gleichgesinnte finden - MMOG-Heaven ist Deine Community! Von Spielern für Spieler bietet Dir dieses Portal genau das, was ein Spieler braucht. Bleibe ständig informiert, finde die neuesten MMORPGs, oder suche die frischesten News aus der Welt des Online Gamings - dieses und vieles mehr erwartet Dich auf MMOG-Heaven.
User avatar
Pico88
Registered User
Posts: 878
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:24 pm
Location: Poland
Name: Lukasz

Re: [DEV] phpBB Sportsbook (sports prediction system)

Post by Pico88 »

darkonia wrote:
Pico88 wrote:http://football.bplaced.net/ look at this one
this is only for soccer, but this mod here is for all sports.
yes, it is but it can be used also for other sports
Please do not PM me for support.
User avatar
$tring
Registered User
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: [DEV] phpBB Sportsbook (sports prediction system)

Post by $tring »

Pico88 wrote:http://football.bplaced.net/ look at this one
Even if similar mods exist, there is no problem with coding a new mod that can take a fresh approach. Also, as previously stated that mod is only for soccer.

I hope to develop the sportsbook to encompass many other sports, even sports like horse racing (which is completely different as it utilises an "odds" system).
artikkk
Registered User
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 pm
Location: Roma

Re: [DEV] phpBB Sportsbook (sports prediction system)

Post by artikkk »

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_sportsbook.php on line 71: Undefined offset: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_sportsbook.php on line 72: Undefined offset: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_sportsbook.php on line 73: Undefined offset: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_sportsbook.php on line 74: Undefined offset: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_sportsbook.php on line 75: Undefined offset: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_sportsbook.php on line 76: Undefined offset: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
in http://www.phpbbmodding.com/ucp.php?i=234 :oops:
sorry for my bad english :S
User avatar
$tring
Registered User
Posts: 233
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Re: [DEV] phpBB Sportsbook (sports prediction system)

Post by $tring »

artikkk wrote:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_sportsbook.php on line 71: Undefined offset: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_sportsbook.php on line 72: Undefined offset: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_sportsbook.php on line 73: Undefined offset: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_sportsbook.php on line 74: Undefined offset: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_sportsbook.php on line 75: Undefined offset: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/ucp/ucp_sportsbook.php on line 76: Undefined offset: 0
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
in http://www.phpbbmodding.com/ucp.php?i=234 :oops:
Hi, what account were you logged in under whilst you got that error?
Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”