[ABD] phpBB Social Network 0.7.2

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Culprit

Re: [RC] phpBB3 Social Network 0.6.0

Post by Culprit »

eaglesfannation wrote:1.) I had to disable the mainpage for now because when I go to it I get the following error...

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Class 'pcr_phpbb' not found in /home/h2kpro/public_html/forums/includes/hooks/hook_post_count_requirements.php on line 63
Obviously there is a conflict with the Post Requirmenets mod. Here is the hook file that came with it...
I'm sorry, with this problem we could you not help now. You may contact the mod author to solve the problem with undefined class.
eaglesfannation wrote:2.) I cant see an "x" to close out a IM conversation tab. I know its on the right part of the tab as when I click over in that area it closes but I cant see anything.
You have not all images on current place. Control if you have all necessary images copied into your style.
eaglesfannation wrote:3.) And Lastly when looking at the chat online, the green online dot is in the middle of their name. Anyway to move the avatar and their username over to the left more so they can fit nicer without the dot overlapping or their username cutting off? And also sometimes the avatar doesn't show right away or sometimes at all...
This problem is only problem by CSS. You may change CSS as necessary is.

PS: exist Subsilver style based on prosilver style ;)

Bleachh

Post by Bleachh »

Hi, I have a question.

Is there any possibility to add the text editor when you are writing or replying a status ??

Thanks!!

Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Post by Kamahl19 »

No, we have no plans to add the text editor. you can use bbcode but status should be just a simple text with smilies, urls or videos, articles, images. no special editing of the text such as colours etc.

farazhamzaa

Post by farazhamzaa »

respected sir, how can i add only instant chat on my forum instead of all social network????

Kamahl19

Post by Kamahl19 »

farazhamzaa wrote:respected sir, how can i add only instant chat on my forum instead of all social network????
Install the whole SN and go to ACP - Social network and switch off all modules except of Instant messenger

eaglesfannation

Post by eaglesfannation »

I have made sure that the styles/subsilver2/imageset/socialnet/close.png is in there yet the close image is not displaying. Im guessing that is what you click on to close a converation tab. I can close the tab by clicking to the right after its minimized but I see no image and others wont know where to click. Also could you please tell me how to delete the avatar in the online list and move the username over to the far left? An image as to what I'm talking about can be seen by clicking the link below...

http://www.h2kproductionz.com/images/example.jpg

superj707

Post by superj707 »

I will admit I haven't tested this yet.

With that in mind, quick question.. is the main page for this ajaxed?

Kamahl19

Post by Kamahl19 »

Yes, it all loads data with AJAX

superj707

Post by superj707 »

I am testing it out. I have to hand it to you guys. This is REALLY NICE
you guys are men above gods!!!

lots and lots of elbow greese went into this.
Thank you.

my site is so heavily modded that this would never work but I looooooooooove it.

what about blogs and gallery ? If we have those installed they will link up?

Have you looked at the buzz page on my site? This is very similar.

only thing I have noticed so far is IM and main page doesn't respect username colors

superj707

Post by superj707 »

4. Main Page module - this module is similar to Facebook main page. It means, it collects new updates about statuses, comments, friendships etc. from all your friends or all users, it depends on administrator.
okay so what do we need to get updates from nicks gallery to show up in the mainpage list
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=1825475

and updates from exreaxtions user blog mod
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p2980533

This would be so awesome. I already have these mods installed I just want the list to update.

EDIT:
display much more if you have installed other modules such as Groups, Events, Photos, Blogs and more (other modules are in development)
It's not working for me. I have these mods. How do I turn on mainpage updates for these?

Kamahl19

Post by Kamahl19 »

we are glad you like our Social network. we are working on SN gallery module which looks like facebook gallery. it will be awesome :) also a blog module is comming soon.

superj707

Post by superj707 »

Kamahl19 wrote:we are glad you like our Social network. we are working on SN gallery module which looks like facebook gallery. it will be awesome :) also a blog module is comming soon.

oh I am sorry, I miss understood. I thought they were already apart of this.
in that case AWESOME mod. I shall await these features.

can't wait to see what you have in store for the gallery.

EDIT:

I already have these installed and I cannot switch off of them.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=1825475
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p2980533

will your system support these if they are already installed?

keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

I have the Gallery Mod, Blog Mod and SN mod installed on my site without any conflicts.

There is an addon-on (not written by the SN mod authors) to the SN that will integrate the SN and Gallery Mod. Go here: http://socialnetwork.phpbb3hacks.com/index.php

superj707

Post by superj707 »

thank you keith for the wonderful link. :D

would it be a lot to get username colors to be supported on main page, wall and IM ?

also I noticed that notifications list just gets longer and longer. It's huge on my page. any solution?

superj707

Post by superj707 »

yeah I think once you view notifications on the main page that list should clear out.
or something.. but an ever growing notifications list is a big problem.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”