How did you spend the rapture?

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
Vortex_NTX

How did you spend the rapture?

Post by Vortex_NTX »

I was yelling at my computer because I couldn't figure out why logging in from another domain but on the same server didn't work. I am still trying to figure this one out, but at least I can get the database to connect as far as creating accounts :)

I spent the other part of my day playing assassins creed: brotherhood
wadie
Name: Wadie

Re: How did you spend the rapture?

Post by wadie »

Was studying math all day. :cry:
nightstryke

Post by nightstryke »

Just another normal day for me. That kinda thing. Figured it would not happen yet and low and behold it did not.
Darth Wong
Name: Michael Wong

Post by Darth Wong »

At 6:00pm May 21 (precisely when Harold Camping claimed the cataclysm would happen), I had a dinner reservation with my wife at La Maquette: a fine restaurant in downtown Toronto. Strangely enough, nothing happened other than a nice dinner.
bonelifer
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: William

Post by bonelifer »

Darth Wong wrote:At 6:00pm May 21 (precisely when Harold Camping claimed the cataclysm would happen), I had a dinner reservation with my wife at La Maquette: a fine restaurant in downtown Toronto. Strangely enough, nothing happened other than a nice dinner.
Will there be another reservation on Friday October 21st which is his next prediction? Sounds like fun, everytime he predicts we all get to eat. :)
William Jacoby - Community Team
Knowledge Base | phpBB Board Rules | Search Customisation Database
Please don't contact me via PM or email for phpBB support .
Darth Wong

Post by Darth Wong »

bonelifer wrote:
Darth Wong wrote:At 6:00pm May 21 (precisely when Harold Camping claimed the cataclysm would happen), I had a dinner reservation with my wife at La Maquette: a fine restaurant in downtown Toronto. Strangely enough, nothing happened other than a nice dinner.
Will there be another reservation on Friday October 21st which is his next prediction? Sounds like fun, everytime he predicts we all get to eat. :)
I like this plan.
Kim_Possible

Post by Kim_Possible »

We held out annual "big ole southern garden party." Everyone got dressed up in sundresses, big hats, seersuckers, and there were even a few gentlemen in bow ties. The whole neighborhood came out, along with some out-of-town guests. We ate filets, drank mint juleps, and danced to a live band. :D
Sierron
Name: Artur

Post by Sierron »

Darth Wong wrote:
bonelifer wrote: Will there be another reservation on Friday October 21st which is his next prediction? Sounds like fun, everytime he predicts we all get to eat. :)
I like this plan.
Me too :D
Kim_Possible wrote:We held out annual "big ole southern garden party." Everyone got dressed up in sundresses, big hats, seersuckers, and there were even a few gentlemen in bow ties. The whole neighborhood came out, along with some out-of-town guests. We ate filets, drank mint juleps, and danced to a live band.
Sounds like fun.

@Topic:
Well I worked on my sites, laughed about that people who actually left their jobs and played something. Was a nice day :)
Darth Wong

Post by Darth Wong »

Did you read about Robert Fitzpatrick?

He's a retired bus driver in the New York area who spent his entire life savings of $140,000 on advertising (signs, billboards, etc) to "get the word out" about the May 21 doomsday event. Now he says it's been delayed until Oct 21.

Amazingly, he is unmarried. So ladies, guess what: he's available!
Kim_Possible

Post by Kim_Possible »

Sierron wrote:Sounds like fun.
It's an annual event. We always have a blast.

Return to “General Discussion”