[ABD] phpBB Arcade 2.0.RC5

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
KillBill.

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.0

Post by KillBill. »

Acp/styles/

Templates
Themes
Imagesets

refresh
mistycat

Post by mistycat »

Thats fixed it!
Very much appreciated.

I have a lot to learn.....

thanks again
LordGabriel

Post by LordGabriel »

I suggest you to add the MochiMedia games feature in a future version (they provide highscores system and feed to download) :)
Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica »

I noticed on origon.dk and phpbbarcade.com that the arcade had been update....when will the download for the update be available?
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
LittleTiger
Name: Sandra

Post by LittleTiger »

LordGabriel wrote:I suggest you to add the MochiMedia games feature in a future version (they provide highscores system and feed to download) :)
I hope that does not get added, tbqh. I already block the mochi stuff tracking my users on my forum.

The arcade does a good job of keeping track of scores and such like already, why add an external element that gathers intel on members of forums?
KillBill.

Post by KillBill. »

jesschen wrote:I noticed on origon.dk and phpbbarcade.com that the arcade had been update....when will the download for the update be available?
If all goes well then the next week will have to download the new version.
vipaka

Post by vipaka »

Is there a way to set the games to generate points to every player just for playing? (instead of only for highscores)? Or to customize the in-game gif/png images?
Curious about my work? See it for yourself.
KillBill.

Post by KillBill. »

vipaka wrote:Is there a way to set the games to generate points to every player just for playing? (instead of only for highscores)? Or to customize the in-game gif/png images?
And that's a good idea?
vipaka

Post by vipaka »

KillBill. wrote:
vipaka wrote:Is there a way to set the games to generate points to every player just for playing? (instead of only for highscores)? Or to customize the in-game gif/png images?
And that's a good idea?
For my forum setup, very much so. I've only given the arcade mod files a cursory glance, but would it be a very difficult thing to configure?
Curious about my work? See it for yourself.
KillBill.

Post by KillBill. »

vipaka wrote:
KillBill. wrote:
And that's a good idea?
For my forum setup, very much so. I've only given the arcade mod files a cursory glance, but would it be a very difficult thing to configure?
Currently there is no such setting.
I still do not see the point.

Example:
The user is looking for a short game, such as 'helicopter'

3 seconds to play and saves the score, for example, gets 3 points for this reward.
So the user quickly accumulate a number of points.

I think that is a bad idea.
KillBill.

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 2.0.RC1

Post by KillBill. »

Release of version 2.0.RC1

Changelog:

2011-09-22
2.0.RC1
  • [modified] Arcade directory structure.
  • [modified] Arcade session.
  • [modified] Guests can play in a new window, if you have permission.
  • [modified] Game setup file (game_files) deletion of the line. The arcade game of the extra files will be handled automatically.
  • [modified] Who is playing.
  • [modified] Facebook like.
  • [modified] Arcade modules rearrange.
  • [modified] Games download: There is a possibility that users can download games from a backup, reducing the load on the server because it does not need to compress the game again and again. This option is linked to ACP/Arcade/General settings/Create downloads on demand.
  • [modified] ACP Feature settings - Private message, Facebook like.
  • [modified] The private message sent to the user's language.
  • [modified] Load reduction of 20-30%.
  • [Added] ACP New Module -> phpBB Arcade main
  • [Added] ACP New Module -> Backup Games
  • [Added] ACP New Module -> Permission roles - (User Roles)
  • [Added] ACP New Module -> Global permissions - (Users permissions)
  • [Added] ACP New Module -> Global permissions - (Groups permissions)
  • [Added] ACP New Module -> Permission masks - (View user-based permissions)
  • [Added] ACP General settings - Flood Settings (Guest play flood interval, User play flood interval, Guest downloads flood interval, User download flood interval, Guest search flood interval, User search flood interval.)
  • [Added] ACP General settings - Founder Options (Category login, founder of dismissal, Search games (age verification), Search games (password control))
  • [Added] ACP General settings - Points settings, Play free and get reward.
  • [Added] User permissions (Can use the arcade, Can add/remove favorite games, Can ignore search flood limit, Can view who is playing games, Can view stats page.)
  • [Added] Ajax games rating.
  • [Added] Ajax Add your favorite games for.
  • [Added] Ajax loading playlists.
  • [Added] Ajax user list is loaded.
  • [Added] Games name before popup icon placing ,so users new window can start the games.
  • [Added] Play Game Menu -> (Game name: click Restart of Play game), add to favorites, change the game resolution, Right Boxes close/open.
  • [Added] Game Options -> Playing in full screen, I’m feeling lucky, Game editing, editing scores.
  • [Added] Arcade header -> Arcade leaders, Latest highscores -> user avatar added.
  • [Added] All Browsers played one game at a time.
  • [Added] Game improper restart confirmation.
  • [Added] Hungarian and German languages.
Lang modified:Language file changes from 1.0.0 to 2.0.RC1
plasmino

Post by plasmino »

wow nice .. thanks
Jessica
Former Team Member

Post by Jessica »

how would I get the Arcade Tournament to work with this? I successfully updated, but the Tournament box in the arcade disappeared. I know that most of the tournament edits would go in files in arcade/includes not includes/arcade but for includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php I can't find the "Find" in arcade/includes/functions.php.
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
KillBill.

Post by KillBill. »

jesschen wrote:how would I get the Arcade Tournament to work with this? I successfully updated, but the Tournament box in the arcade disappeared. I know that most of the tournament edits would go in files in arcade/includes not includes/arcade but for includes/arcade/functions_arcade.php I can't find the "Find" in arcade/includes/functions.php.
arcade/includes/arcade.php

If you have a problem with Arcade Tournament mod, contact the mod author to have to issue a new version.
Which is compatible with the new arcade version.
Jessica
Former Team Member

Post by Jessica »

EDIT: never mind about the errors. put in all edits, but still not appearing -_- will keep trying. but thanks, KillBill
Last edited by Jessica on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”