There is no working FB registration MOD for phpbb, so I think you could fill the hole on the market with just removing all other features and releasing it
I'm sure a few days wont hurt. I'd rather have users go into admin and turn features off than request to add those features already requested which means making contribs, updates and unnecessary code changes later.
I want to do it right and not rush it. The few features I'm adding to it are requests already asked within this thread.
Kamahl19 wrote:I know but people dont like big overfeatured MODs.
How do you know people don't like over featured mods. Please reference your research into that statement.
Myself personally. I'd rather install one mod than 5 mods which do separate things but use the same API.
Mod progress: 60%
- Login/registration 90% - backend files need a little tweaking
- Facebook Page Wall 30% - its there. Needs alot of work. Next feature to work on in list.
- Comments on each post 100% - upgraded to html 5
- Like on each post 100% - Upgraded to html 5
- fb4phpbb name change & svn 10% - work in progress
- Admin backend and feature switchs 70% - still a few to add.
- New feature 1 85% - currently tweaking and testing.
- New feature 2 0% - still procrastinating whether or not to add it.