[ABD] Temporary Groups

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
NintendoMii

Re: [BETA] Temporary Groups

Post by NintendoMii »

demon327 wrote:The error is gone when i place it at the bottom of the file, a new error shows up:

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Unknown column 'membership_till' in 'field list' [1054]
Can't even run the install.php file because of the missing table ;)
Run the installer before the edits, sorry, I should've mentioned that.
demon327

Post by demon327 »

30 mins later, after the kick:
viewprofile error

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5026: include_once(includes/functions_user.) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5026: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/functions_user.' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:/php/pear')

( ! ) Fatal error: Call to undefined function group_user_del() in G:\wamp\www\mijnhdtv\includes\functions.php on line 5028
Call Stack
#	Time	Memory	Function	Location
1	0.0073	1615712	{main}( )	..\memberlist.php:0
2	0.1993	9892736	temp_membership_expire( )	..\memberlist.php:1534

Viewtopic error(if the user made repley in the topic):

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5026: include_once(includes/functions_user.) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5026: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/functions_user.' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:/php/pear')

( ! ) Fatal error: Call to undefined function group_user_del() in G:\wamp\www\mijnhdtv\includes\functions.php on line 5028
Call Stack
1	0.0082	1744880	{main}( )	..\viewtopic.php:0
2	0.1451	10277504	temp_membership_expire( )	..\viewtopic.php:1151
edit: this seems only to happen when the deadline is close, say a range of five minuts? strange, strange :lol:
Last edited by demon327 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NintendoMii

Post by NintendoMii »

demon327 wrote:30 mins later, after the kick:
viewprofile error

Call Stack

Call Stack
Thank you for the bug report, I'm rather busy atm but I will check later today.
demon327

Post by demon327 »

NintendoMii wrote:
viewprofile error

Call Stack

Call Stack
I just posted an edit, the pages are back to normale after the expire time... i was 3 mins to fast when pressing F5, the user is also still in the group
NintendoMii

Post by NintendoMii »

demon327 wrote:
NintendoMii wrote:
viewprofile error

Call Stack

Call Stack
I just posted an edit, the pages are back to normale after the expire time... i was 3 mins to fast when pressing F5, the user is also still in the group
I see, I think I know the problem, but I'll look into it later today / tomorrow.
baller1234

Post by baller1234 »

great mod.. I also used the scheduled membership but thats limited with auto deleting users.. You mod is perfect for this.

Maybe another idea:

Let us Create groups in admin panel with an option for days, weeks, months and years etc.. in group settings. So you can time limit on the groups rather then on the person..

Example:
I create a group named 1month.. in the setting of the group there is an option to fill in days, months, years etc... So i fill in 1 month. Ppl that are added there are member for exactly one month. So when someone is added on 24 feb.. the member is removed on 24 march.
NintendoMii

Post by NintendoMii »

baller1234 wrote:great mod.. I also used the scheduled membership but thats limited with auto deleting users.. You mod is perfect for this.

Maybe another idea:

Let us Create groups in admin panel with an option for days, weeks, months and years etc.. in group settings. So you can time limit on the groups rather then on the person..

Example:
I create a group named 1month.. in the setting of the group there is an option to fill in days, months, years etc... So i fill in 1 month. Ppl that are added there are member for exactly one month. So when someone is added on 24 feb.. the member is removed on 24 march.
I'm currently pausing on the development of this mod till I found out how to kick people out groups without using the auth class.
baller1234

Post by baller1234 »

Maybe have a look at this mod. It deletes users when a subscription isn't payed..

Its a donation mod based on IPN.. i think you can find a solution here..
http://loewen.com.sg/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=3607 somewhere in the php files...

This post is for updating the members color and default group maybe u can use it:
http://loewen.com.sg/bbs/viewtopic.php?p=8211#8211
NintendoMii

Post by NintendoMii »

baller1234 wrote:Maybe have a look at this mod. It deletes users when a subscription isn't payed..

Its a donation mod based on IPN.. i think you can find a solution here..
http://loewen.com.sg/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=3607 somewhere in the php files...

This post is for updating the members color and default group maybe u can use it:
http://loewen.com.sg/bbs/viewtopic.php?p=8211#8211
Ok, thank you, I will look into it when the time allows me to. ;)
baller1234

Post by baller1234 »

It would be awesome if its asap.. i really need this mod. You are the first developing such mod. This one is a popular one! 8-) :lol: Thank you for creating it!
NintendoMii

Post by NintendoMii »

Not to fast guys, I'm currently pausing the development till my other private add-on is operational.
eunaumtenhoid

Post by eunaumtenhoid »

idea:
notify the User by PM that his time in the group over, and even returned to the original group.
My translations of the extensions for Brazilian Portuguese
https://github.com/phpBBTraducoes
NintendoMii

Post by NintendoMii »

eunaumtenhoid wrote:idea:
notify the User by PM that his time in the group over, and even returned to the original group.
Great idea, tough I'm not working on this modification anymore. Forgot to mention that.
I've got good news tough, someone else took over the modification.

I shall not lock this topic yet in case there are some questions. I'll lock it in a few days.
NintendoMii

Re: [ABD] Temporary Groups

Post by NintendoMii »

Locked since there were no questions.
Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader
Name: Marc

Re: [ABD] Temporary Groups

Post by Marc »

This topic has been marked as [ABD] - Abandoned. If the MOD author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the MOD Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Notice!
We do not recommend that a user of the phpBB software install this mod, or any other mod that is marked as “abandoned” or “in development”, on a live forum. Doing so may cause your forum to not perform in the manner it should.

Thank you,
The phpBB Modifications Team

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”