[ABD]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,OpenID)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
mjimeyg

Re: [RC]AlternateLogin(Windows Live,Facebook,Twitter,OpenID)

Post by mjimeyg »

ludalex wrote:Image

Looks like that field is mandatory too. I tried to leave it empty but the registration failed.

By the way I used a fake account because with my main Facebook one it logs me in as the founder (the account I used to create the forum). They both (facebook and phppbb acount) use the same email.. is it a normal behavior?
I think I assumed that the value would be filled in on all accounts by Facebook. It is on mine.

It isn't actually used though by the MOD so I will remove it as well.

For now in the file root/styles/{your_style}/template/facebook_registration.html remove the line:

Code: Select all

{'name' : 'location'},
That will remove it completely from the form as it isn't needed at this time.
Questions answered via forums only, no pms or emails. Thank you.

ConSof Alternate Login for phpBB

Image Image
ludalex

Post by ludalex »

Thanks a lot!

What about this:
By the way I used a fake account because with my main Facebook one it logs me in as the founder (the account I used to create the forum). They both (facebook and phppbb acount) use the same email.. is it a normal behavior?
One more thing. Look at the screenshot: at the bottom near the blue "Register" button it says "You have registered", is it a bug?

EDIT: for a freshly created user, who never put the location in that field, it still generates the field. I removed the {name: location} as you said.

EDIT 2: it works. Didn't clean the template cache. Sorry.
mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg »

ludalex wrote:Thanks a lot!

What about this:
One more thing. Look at the screenshot: at the bottom near the blue "Register" button it says "You have registered", is it a bug?

EDIT: for a freshly created user, who never put the location in that field, it still generates the field. I removed the {name: location} as you said.

EDIT 2: it works. Didn't clean the template cache. Sorry.
That should be right as the email address is the unique identifier for the user on the phpBB board.

I don't know about the 'you are registered' bit as that is on the Facebook Plugin. It is likely something on their end.

Image Image
luckyp79

Post by luckyp79 »

I am using the prosilver Special Edition and after installing this mod I have been getting a 500 Internal Server Error.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
I have no access to the error logs and my host is unwilling to give me access. They blame it on shared hosting and told me to upgrade to a shared hosting plan. But it all started after this mod was installed.

www.mnbonsaiforums.com is the site. I get this error constantly at random times. If you just click around you will get it.

Any ideas?
luckyp79

Post by luckyp79 »

I said to heck with it and am in the process of switching hosts.
luckyp79

Post by luckyp79 »

After switching hosts this is what I get.

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Column 'log_operation' cannot be null [1048]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_log (user_id, log_ip, log_time, log_operation, log_data, log_type) VALUES ('2', '97.88.25.59', 1340772200, NULL, 'a:2:{i:0;s:17:\"FB_GET_USER_ERROR\";i:1;s:24:\"couldn\'t connect to host\";}', 2)

BACKTRACE

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 182
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions.php
LINE: 3395
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_alternatelogin.php
LINE: 395
CALL: add_log()

LINE: 4540
CALL: get_fb_data()

FILE: [ROOT]/index.php
LINE: 139
CALL: page_header()
luckyp79

Post by luckyp79 »

I have spent the morning uninstalling and installing this mod on a new host and I still get the above error.

Any Ideas. On the new host I have this installed at http://temp.mnbonsaiforums.com/
mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg »

luckyp79 wrote:I have spent the morning uninstalling and installing this mod on a new host and I still get the above error.

Any Ideas. On the new host I have this installed at http://temp.mnbonsaiforums.com/
Are you still having problems?

I couldn't access the url in the above post but I managed to register on the main board. It did look slightly different to this MOD, did you switch to another MOD?

Image Image
sergee

Post by sergee »

thumbs88 wrote:I downloaded the latest mod (2012.05.13) and I get this error when I install it

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/editor.php on line 1182: strpos(): Empty delimiter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/editor.php on line 1182: strpos(): Empty delimiter
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
can anyone help me? I'm running phpBB3 3.0.10
I have the same problem. I've made vanilla forum and tryed to install alternatelogin. My attempt ended with the same errors. I've used the following versions:

1. phpbb 3.0.10
2. automod 1.0.0.1
3. UMIL 1.0.4 (*)
4. alternatelogin-2012.05.23.01

I've tryed several times - always the same error in the end. I followed your manual (wiki.consof.com/index.php?title=Installation_Instructions) exactly.
* - i also tryed without UMIL - no difference - same error.

Any ideas how to debug it? (Apache's error_log is empty, all files in the forum directory are owned by apache with permission to write)
mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg »

sergee wrote:
thumbs88 wrote:I downloaded the latest mod (2012.05.13) and I get this error when I install it

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
can anyone help me? I'm running phpBB3 3.0.10
I have the same problem. I've made vanilla forum and tryed to install alternatelogin. My attempt ended with the same errors. I've used the following versions:

1. phpbb 3.0.10
2. automod 1.0.0.1
3. UMIL 1.0.4 (*)
4. alternatelogin-2012.05.23.01

I've tryed several times - always the same error in the end. I followed your manual (wiki.consof.com/index.php?title=Installation_Instructions) exactly.
* - i also tryed without UMIL - no difference - same error.

Any ideas how to debug it? (Apache's error_log is empty, all files in the forum directory are owned by apache with permission to write)
These don't appear to be errors but simply warnings, they also don't seem to have anything to do with the MOD. Have you tried using the MOD and ignoring the errors?

Image Image
sergee

Post by sergee »

mjimeyg wrote: These don't appear to be errors but simply warnings, they also don't seem to have anything to do with the MOD. Have you tried using the MOD and ignoring the errors?
Thank you for your reply!

Here is how it looks: http://o.voipsolutions.ru/x.html after step 10 of your manual (10. Click the install link for the Alternate Login MOD on the AutoMOD page). After that:

1. There is no "alternate login" tab in the ACP.
2. There are no changes in user interface either.
3. There is no "alternatelogin" directory in rhe forum's root directory (i suppose there should be some php files to process callbacks from fb, twitter etc).

And in the "automod" tab, plugin "alternate login" is marked as installed.
mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg »

sergee wrote:
mjimeyg wrote: These don't appear to be errors but simply warnings, they also don't seem to have anything to do with the MOD. Have you tried using the MOD and ignoring the errors?
Thank you for your reply!

Here is how it looks: http://o.voipsolutions.ru/x.html after step 10 of your manual (10. Click the install link for the Alternate Login MOD on the AutoMOD page). After that:

1. There is no "alternate login" tab in the ACP.
2. There are no changes in user interface either.
3. There is no "alternatelogin" directory in rhe forum's root directory (i suppose there should be some php files to process callbacks from fb, twitter etc).

And in the "automod" tab, plugin "alternate login" is marked as installed.
If you have tried it several times then I would suggest downloading a fresh copy as it sounds like the one you are using is corrupted. I also recommend fresh copies of phpBB.

Image Image
dantarrix

Post by dantarrix »

Well, I have a little problem with this system...
I installed the system and it's working...
I have activated only Facebook...
I have an account (created by the normal way, without your system)... And I want to link it with facebook...
I thought I can do that in UCP->ConSof, but I only see this:

The same happens at your demo board... Is this a bug? Thank you and sorry for bad english...

I have some basic knowledges in programming, so any instruction I will understand it...
mjimeyg

Post by mjimeyg »

dantarrix wrote:Well, I have a little problem with this system...
I installed the system and it's working...
I have activated only Facebook...
I have an account (created by the normal way, without your system)... And I want to link it with facebook...
I thought I can do that in UCP->ConSof, but I only see this:

The same happens at your demo board... Is this a bug? Thank you and sorry for bad english...

I have some basic knowledges in programming, so any instruction I will understand it...
Facebook and phpBB accounts can only be linked if they use the same email address. If a user wants to link their accounts they simply needed to log in with the Facebook button on the homepage. No additional work is needed.

Image Image
DanielJLewis

Post by DanielJLewis »

I'm getting a new error today on http://ONCEpodcast.com/forums.

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Column 'log_operation' cannot be null [1048]

SQL

INSERT INTO phpbb_log (user_id, log_ip, log_time, log_operation, log_data, log_type) VALUES ('2', '74.139.106.143', 1342011344, NULL, 'a:2:{i:0;s:17:\"FB_GET_USER_ERROR\";i:1;s:77:\"Failed to connect to 2a03:2880:10:1f02:face:b00c:0:26: Network is unreachable\";}', 2)

BACKTRACE

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 175
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

LINE: 3390
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_alternatelogin.php
LINE: 395
CALL: add_log()

LINE: 4538
CALL: get_fb_data()

FILE: [ROOT]/viewforum.php
LINE: 145
CALL: page_header()
This happens randomly, and sometimes a refresh makes it go away.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”