Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Do not post support requests, bug reports or feature requests. Discuss phpBB here. Non-phpBB related discussion goes in General Discussion!
Anti-Spam Guide
scoot.court

Re: Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Post by scoot.court » Tue May 15, 2012 6:56 pm

A MASSIVE thank you to Mick, who soldiered on and recovered my board with great skill and aplomb. He acted in a supremely professional manner, and did a great job of making up for my colossal error that prompted the request for assistance. What a legend, I truly appreciate everything he did to resolve my issue.

Thanks, Mick! :)

Renji

Post by Renji » Sun May 27, 2012 7:16 pm

God Bless phpBB group
I am not greedy! I just want everything :)

Sheratan

Post by Sheratan » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Thank you for creating a wonderfull software.

Jared Melton

Re: Repair install not possible ?

Post by Jared Melton » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Created a brand new account just to say that Erik Frèrejean is awesome!

Bravo! (Solved my problem :D)

darksminky

Post by darksminky » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:03 am

Gigantic Thank-you to Femu, the creator of Ultimate points
(because let's be honest: EVERYBODY loves points)

Go2GamerGuys

Post by Go2GamerGuys » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:27 am

I would like to thank everyone on phpBB3 for making my new forum possible. From the support team who dealt with my ignorant questions, all the way to the moderator team for cleaning up my spam, thank you everyone on the phpBB team and all of the users for making this possible and making my new forum possible.

I will still be around to post my occasional spamming of links and questions, but anyway just wanted to thank everybody for their support and their support forum support.

Though this is not my forums final product, it is up an running: * removed* No spam intended*

And a special thanks to the Web Crawler and the Mod team for making it. Without the Web Crawler I would not have been able to import the database of my old forum into the new one.
Plus another special thanks to Lumpy Burgetushie for practically being my private support line, you helped me out a lot and walked me through many problems and errors I had.
Last edited by marian0810 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: * unnecessary link removed anyway

Lugh
Name: Louis P. Burns

Post by Lugh » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Just adding my sincere gratitude and thanks to the admins, developers, moderators and helpful fellow members on here. Recently stevemaury and a few others assisted me in updating my phpBB community to version 3.0.10 and I cannot begin to express my delight at how efficiently it all runs. Add to that the lack of spam joiners (zero in 22 days since the updates) and the whole experience has become a positive joy to work with.

Well done one and all.

Keep on keepin' on folkx. You're doing great things :D :D :D

Lugh :)
"My role in society, or any artist's or poet's role, is to try and express what we all feel. Not to tell people how to feel. Not as a preacher, not as a leader, but as a reflection of us all." John Lennon.

doc123

Excellent AutoMod

Post by doc123 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:58 pm

Hi,

Today I successfully upgraded my forums from 3.0.9 to 3.0.10 using Automod. I feared about upgrade bugs and my customization because I am not coder. Due to this reason, if anything would go wrong then it will take too much time for resolve. But today, I followed the whole process of Automod upgrade, and I surprised to see that my forums upgraded within 10 min (may be less then) without any issue. Appreciate to developer team. Thanks once again. Kindly keep it up.
Last edited by marian0810 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged with thank you topic
Thanks and regards,
Doc123
Oracle DBA Forums

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Excellent AutoMod

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:21 am

doc123 wrote:Hi,

Today I successfully upgraded my forums from 3.0.9 to 3.0.10 using Automod. I feared about upgrade bugs and my customization because I am not coder. Due to this reason, if anything would go wrong then it will take too much time for resolve. But today, I followed the whole process of Automod upgrade, and I surprised to see that my forums upgraded within 10 min (may be less then) without any issue. Appreciate to developer team. Thanks once again. Kindly keep it up.
I guess you meant auto update instead of automod. automod has nothing to do with the updates.

good work and glad you got it done with no problems.

robert
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there, does it make a sound?

jobot

Re: The extension pdf is not allowed

Post by jobot » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Thank you so much. That worked on my board.

shadowslight
Name: Erik

Post by shadowslight » Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:18 pm

I jsut wanted to say thank you for providing the best forum software that I have aver worked with. I have been using phpBB since late 2.0 and 3.0.x is proven brilliant. I enjoy the softwares mods, and my little community on the internet truly has a robust experience.

Thanks for all the exellence!

edgey

Post by edgey » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Thanks for everything! So far, great experience working with phpBB.

I moved from an old (10+ years) installation of Snitz on Access - through a little trickey, I've been able to get everything ported over to phpBB2 and then upgraded to phpBB3, and now integrated with Wordpress for a nice smooth site.

Thanks guys!

:!:

omantest

Re: Login slider

Post by omantest » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:06 am

Thanks alot

Redsun10

Post by Redsun10 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:22 pm

Hi friends, over 10 or stg more years... once again... thank you phpbb, for such a great and classical forum software...

Fogbow_Foggy

Upgrade smooth as powder on a baby. I love phpBB!

Post by Fogbow_Foggy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:55 am

All y'all do is read problems all day. I'd like to express my appreciation for the great work you do.

The support team is extremely responsive and knowledgeable. The automatic upgrade worked perfectly. It's a real pleasure to run a phpBB board.

Thank you so very, very much :!:

Return to “phpBB Discussion”