RSS Autopost (Bot)

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Scam Warning
johns1124

RSS Autopost (Bot)

Post by johns1124 »

I know there are a few topics on this. But I have not seen a stable version of one, yet. Does anyone know if a stable version of a RSS or XML Autopost exist? And if so can they point me in the right direction?

Thanks in Advance,

J Stephens
lorenii

Re: RSS Autopost (Bot)

Post by lorenii »

Bump for this! Me too.
FoulFoot

Post by FoulFoot »

I've used this: http://phpbb3.smika.net/mod/sfnc . (Haven't tried the development version).

It's a little rough around the edges, but it works. YMMV, but I've used the "init by CRON job" and "cURL download" options with good success.

Foul
Fridge
Name: Martin

Post by Fridge »

Recently installed, with a lot of problems, the dev0.40 version. It has more functionally than 0.34 but it's not very stable. Seems to be working fine on my little test board, but don't know what it would do on a board with more traffic.
Fridge
Name: Martin

Post by Fridge »

If i understand your question correct.....No, you cannot hide the origin of the RSS feeds.
FoulFoot

Post by FoulFoot »

The mod allows you to post the RSS feeds from any user, if that's what you're asking. So you could create a new user ("RSS Bot"), or have the posts come from an existing user.

Foul

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”