AutoMOD 1.0.2 Released
The Modifications Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the "Amsterdam hangover" release of AutoMOD, our automated MOD installation tool. There have been a few important bug fixes for this release, mostly introduced in the previous release. Bug fixes and parts of code fell of in the airplane. Changelog later in this post.
AutoMOD is a tool for installing MODs in an automated manner. It performs the file edits for you. As of today, AutoMOD is considered a stable release, meaning we believe all the serious bugs have been removed, and will provide support for any which do still exist.
Download it from https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/offi ... l/automod/ or get the current develop master from github
Copy the contents of the root directory to your forum root and point your browser to:
For updates you can either use AutoMOD itself or do the same as for installs. Make sure to answer "Yes" if your upload tool asks for permission to overwrite files. You can update directly from AutoMOD 1.0.0 to 1.0.2.
You can also find AutoMOD translations at https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/offi ... l/automod/ as they become available.
The source is available from github under GNU GPL version 2.
- [Fix] Bug #63241 AutoMOD passes array of MOD titles to add_log()
- [Fix] Bug #62917 Handle translated MOD names correctly, fixed again.
- [Fix] Bug #63248 Return failure when searching for a empty string instead of PHP warning and success.
- [Fix] Bug #63249 Try to translate AutoMOD 1.0.0 installed MODs to something AutoMOD 1.0.1+ can remove.
- [Fix] If the MOD zip file root contained more than one dir and/or file a slash was not added to dest dir.
- [Fix] add_form_key() was missing when some forms were being created.