[MODDB] Steam Mod

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
User avatar
Prosk8er
Registered User
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:30 am
Location: Rochester, NY
Name: Tyler
Contact:

Re: [RC] Steam Mod

Post by Prosk8er »

nostromos wrote:Found it !!!!

Just a problem of translation as we use ' in french :roll:

Sorry to have bothered you.

Nostromos
ah glad you figured it out
BlueBulb
Registered User
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:50 pm
Contact:

Re: [RC] Steam Mod

Post by BlueBulb »

Hello,

Installed the mod. cUrl / gd2 is enabled.
board 3.0.11

Image

https://camo.phpbb.com/8233e111a5dc279574a92228ecf1570cab32237a/687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f536369626f2e706e67

any idea to this fix?
User avatar
Prosk8er
Registered User
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:30 am
Location: Rochester, NY
Name: Tyler
Contact:

Re: [RC] Steam Mod

Post by Prosk8er »

are you using the steamprofile addon or just default steam install?
BlueBulb
Registered User
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:50 pm
Contact:

Re: [RC] Steam Mod

Post by BlueBulb »

bprsk8r4272 wrote:are you using the steamprofile addon or just default steam install?

using the link from the fist post >> Modification Download

does it has to do with my steam profile being private? as in only friends of friends can see my profile?
User avatar
Prosk8er
Registered User
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:30 am
Location: Rochester, NY
Name: Tyler
Contact:

Re: [RC] Steam Mod

Post by Prosk8er »

try a different user put Prosk8er and see if it displays
also make sure your using the right info for the field look at the bottom of the first post
you dont use your steam username or STEAM_ID:0:000000
BlueBulb
Registered User
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:50 pm
Contact:

Re: [RC] Steam Mod

Post by BlueBulb »

bprsk8r4272 wrote:try a different user put Prosk8er and see if it displays
also make sure your using the right info for the field look at the bottom of the first post
you dont use your steam username or STEAM_ID:0:000000

hokay its showing up for yrs.

anwyay my steam id is BlueBulb

so im guessing its not working for Private Profile status.
Only if its Public then the signature would be showing ya?
User avatar
Prosk8er
Registered User
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:30 am
Location: Rochester, NY
Name: Tyler
Contact:

Re: [RC] Steam Mod

Post by Prosk8er »

BlueBulb wrote:
bprsk8r4272 wrote:try a different user put Prosk8er and see if it displays
also make sure your using the right info for the field look at the bottom of the first post
you dont use your steam username or STEAM_ID:0:000000

hokay its showing up for yrs.

anwyay my steam id is BlueBulb

so im guessing its not working for Private Profile status.
Only if its Public then the signature would be showing ya?
yours works for me on my site
Image
BlueBulb
Registered User
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:50 pm
Contact:

Re: [RC] Steam Mod

Post by BlueBulb »

bprsk8r4272 wrote:
BlueBulb wrote:
bprsk8r4272 wrote:try a different user put Prosk8er and see if it displays
also make sure your using the right info for the field look at the bottom of the first post
you dont use your steam username or STEAM_ID:0:000000

hokay its showing up for yrs.

anwyay my steam id is BlueBulb

so im guessing its not working for Private Profile status.
Only if its Public then the signature would be showing ya?
yours works for me on my site
Image

any idea why is it not working for my site?
can I pm u my forums testing acc details?
User avatar
Prosk8er
Registered User
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:30 am
Location: Rochester, NY
Name: Tyler
Contact:

Re: [RC] Steam Mod

Post by Prosk8er »

BlueBulb wrote:any idea why is it not working for my site?
can I pm u my forums testing acc details?
i would say double check the edits even if you installed it with automod
pm me the info i'll take a peak
User avatar
Prosk8er
Registered User
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:30 am
Location: Rochester, NY
Name: Tyler
Contact:

Re: [MODDB] Steam Mod

Post by Prosk8er »

this is now in the mod db
Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”