that is a MOD in development stage so it is not a good idea to install it on your live board.
until you really know what you are doing, you should only install MODs that have been released and validated here: viewforum.php?f=69
any MOD that you find in the releases forum, will work with automod. that is one of the requirements.
any MODs you find elsewhere may or may not work at all, much less with automod.
the proper way to install a MOD with automod;
1. download the MOD to your computer
2. unzip it on your computer
3. upload the included MOD folder to your server to the store/mods folder
4. go to automod tab in admin panel and click on thet install link for that MOD.
5. follow any onscreen instructions
6. if you get errors, stop and go to the discussion topic for that MOD and ask questions.
it won't hurt your board to be down for a while if that is what happens while you are waiting for help.
7. many MODs have database changes that have to be made. there is usually a separate file that gets uploaded to the board root that you have to run in your browser. sometimes automod will show you a message asking if you want to run the install file. you say yes.
8. you are done.