[RC] Points MOD 1.0.3

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Scam Warning
Dirrrty

Re: [RC] Points MOD 1.0.3

Post by Dirrrty »

Where would I go to change the colours of the points overview page? And is it possible to remove these from showing up on that overview page?
Points per new topic: 0
Points per new post: 0
Points per word: 0

I don't want those to appear on the overview page. And can I put my own text on that overview page so that I can put something like "Date updated: February 16th, 2013". I'll change the date manually every time I tally the points totals.
AbbeyG

Post by AbbeyG »

I get the following error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'else' (T_ELSE) in E:\theriddlediary\xampp\htdocs\phpBB3\posting.php on line 1739
Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica »

AbbeyG wrote:I get the following error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'else' (T_ELSE) in E:\theriddlediary\xampp\htdocs\phpBB3\posting.php on line 1739
This might help: https://wiki.phpbb.com/Template_errors# ... ted_T_ELSE

Otherwise, there's an error around 1739 in your posting.php...
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
AbbeyG

Post by AbbeyG »

Actually, its an error from the Mod Author :D

in the edits to be performed in posting.php, we have to find

Code: Select all

{
				add_log('mod', $forum_id, $topic_id, 'LOG_DELETE_POST', $post_data['post_subject'], $post_username);

$meta_info = append_sid("{$phpbb_root_path}viewtopic.$phpEx", "f=$forum_id&t=$topic_id&p=$next_post_id") . "#p$next_post_id";
				$message = $user->lang['POST_DELETED'] . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($user->lang['RETURN_TOPIC'], '<a href="' . $meta_info . '">', '</a>');
			}  
and not

add_log('mod', $forum_id, $topic_id, 'LOG_DELETE_POST', $post_data['post_subject'], $post_username);

$meta_info = append_sid("{$phpbb_root_path}viewtopic.$phpEx", "f=$forum_id&t=$topic_id&p=$next_post_id") . "#p$next_post_id";
				$message = $user->lang['POST_DELETED'] . '<br /><br />' . sprintf($user->lang['RETURN_TOPIC'], '<a href="' . $meta_info . '">', '</a>');
			}
You missed a '{' :D

However, something of concern is, it doesnot take back the points when the topic is deleted :( Not sure if its my error, but my installation and stuff showed that it was a success. However, the subtraction of points feature (which is a key feature as stated in the OP) doesnt really work.
Shika93

Post by Shika93 »

I had intall this mod, but I've a problem.
http://oi47.tinypic.com/lwmqv.jpg
Why?
When I installed this, I read this.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 3356: file(./styles/FMPv2/imageset/imageset.cfg) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 3359: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 3356: file(./styles/FMPv2/imageset/imageset.cfg) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 3359: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
I had all edits that are written.

Another thing. I want that only the admin can add point manually. no user has to do it.
Can we do this?
AbbeyG

Post by AbbeyG »

Have you uploaded all the files back into your root folder?
Shika93

Post by Shika93 »

Yes, of course. The fact is that this address (/styles/FMPv2/imageset/imageset.cfg) doesn't exist.
The folder of my themplate is "proglass". I've checked the function.php file, on the line 3356 ecc but doesn't exist any line with this on in it.
(./styles/FMPv2/imageset/imageset.cfg)
Shika93

Post by Shika93 »

UP

Edit: done. I'd wrong the language path.
mapss

Post by mapss »

_Al wrote:suggestion: A pionts loyalty system, User recieve #x points for visiting daily "24hrs" ?
I would love this kind of loyalty system. lets us know if this feature has already been added.. thanks!
boolee

Post by boolee »

Plese help, in the botom on index foruma staz *The richest user* , i change it to * The TOP 5 user per activity*

how to edit mode to display only 5 user per activities
boolee

Post by boolee »

http://prntscr.com/xx8m5

Where and how do I change my code to The richest users is ONLY shown 5 user with the most points.

Currently showing all users with points
Sweeney

Post by Sweeney »

i have tried to install this points mod and i downloaded the latest version which states it is 3.0.10 tested on prosilver and subsilver2 and both returned this warning

http://s20.postimg.org/sx4a2amnt/Untitled_3.jpg
Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica »

I can hardly read that. If it's the warning that this mod is for phpBB 3.0.10 and you have 3.0.11, you can just ignore it, as I'm sure this mod installs fine with 3.0.11.
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
Sweeney

Post by Sweeney »

I have this mod installed and it works fine on prosilver but how do i get it to work on other styles that are prosilver based because i have tried 20-30 styles out and only the prosilver one works and i am crap at coding so need a "for dummies" explanation
baranfun

Post by baranfun »

I have install the mod and it doesn't show points in profile info inside of posts

always show zero

but in nav bar inside user name and thanks lists

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”