[RC2] phpBB Ajax Like

A place for MOD Authors to post and receive feedback on MODs still in development. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment!
Get Involved
emosbat

Re: [RC2] phpBB Ajax Like

Post by emosbat »

I see this exta jquery call in page, should remove it from template:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.yamahar.co.uk/js/jquery/jquery-1.7.1.min.js.pagespeed.jm.A_xP-993uZ.js"></script>

can not find it in overall_header.html you sent in previous post. search for jquery-1.7.1.min in template files to find it and then remove it or comment out it like:

Code: Select all

<!-- 
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.yamahar.co.uk/js/jquery/jquery-1.7.1.min.js.pagespeed.jm.A_xP-993uZ.js"></script>
 -->
yamahar

Post by yamahar »

Hi, sorry downloaded a copy of the template directory and just used windows search to look for content:"jquery-1.7.1.min" and it found nothing in the template directory.
emosbat

Post by emosbat »

windows search is not right tool. try something like http://notepad-plus-plus.org/ , use Find in File feature. look at subfolders too.
yamahar

Post by yamahar »

emosbat wrote:windows search is not right tool. try something like http://notepad-plus-plus.org/ , use Find in File feature. look at subfolders too.
Search "jquery-1.7.1.min" (0 hits in 0 files)

So same result.

Look nice as the mod looks I think I will remove it, will it bugger anything up now I have removed lines you have told me to if I just use automod to remove ?

MIke
emosbat

Post by emosbat »

well if you want to remove it keep jquery pack so othes mods works correctly or add this line below <head> :

<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jq ... "></script>

but I am sure that is from duplicate jquery entry in your template (or maybe it is cached).
Danielx64
Name: Daniel

Post by Danielx64 »

Hi,

I got phpbb and this mod with Absolution Theme and I'm getting this error when I lick on like

http://localhost/forums/viewtopic.php?sid=2f0c1d03dd78f306adf9029aae814757&ajaxlike_rnd=1367555131086&t=1&p=2&like_from=2&ajaxlike_action=unlike&ajaxlike_data= 503 (Service Unavailable) jquery-1.7.1.min.js:4
send jquery-1.7.1.min.js:4
f.extend.ajax jquery-1.7.1.min.js:4
f.(anonymous function) jquery-1.7.1.min.js:4
ajaxlike_unlike common.js:56
onclick viewtopic.php:398
Here the output code:

<!-- ajaxlike -->
			<hr />
			<div class="ajaxlike_container" id="ajaxlike_content2">
				<a href="#" onclick="ajaxlike_unlike(2,1,2,2,'./viewtopic.php?sid=2f0c1d03dd78f306adf9029aae814757'); return false;" class="ajaxlike_link ajaxlike_unlike_button">Unlike</a> &middot; You like this post.
			</div>
			<!-- ajaxlike -->
And yes I did use the code that you wrote for the theme.

Thankyou :)
Please note that I will not be porting any of my mods to phpBB 3.1. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
emosbat

Post by emosbat »

remove jquery-1.7.1.min.js entry from header and do not forget to install and enable jquery pack on that theme.
yamahar

Post by yamahar »

emosbat wrote:well if you want to remove it keep jquery pack so othes mods works correctly or add this line below <head> :

<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jq ... "></script>

but I am sure that is from duplicate jquery entry in your template (or maybe it is cached).
Since removing ajax like a couple of my members are having an error popping up.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/memberlist.php on line 622: include(./includes/functions_ajaxlike.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/memberlist.php on line 622: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './includes/functions_ajaxlike.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear')

Fatal error: Call to undefined function ajaxlike_user_showlikes_status() in /home/bienvenu/yamahar.co.uk/memberlist.php on line 625
memberlist.php isn only 100 odd lines long so I have no idea where I am supposed to be looking, but mine does not have this error, template has been refreshed, cache cleared, my browser cache cleared, and the users say theirs has been cleared also.

you help would be appreciated.
emosbat

Post by emosbat »

you forgot to copy functions_ajaxlike.php
yamahar

Post by yamahar »

emosbat wrote:you forgot to copy functions_ajaxlike.php
sorry copy from / to where ?

Just on the off chance that for some strange reason you want me to add the file from the install package even though I have removed it from AutoMod, I have downloaded the package and added it in.

The users now get a mysql error, what has your mod done to my board ????

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'yamahar_co_uk_1.LIKES_TABLE' doesn't exist [1146]

Why would I need parts of this mod installed when I don't want it anymore...... ???

Mike
emosbat

Post by emosbat »

you want to remove MOD?
so then you should open all files that listed in install_mod.xml and remove all lines that you added manually to code. if you used automod, then just uninstall it from acp. if you got error durring automod unistallation you should check file source codes and manually remove added code.

these errors occour because you/or automod didn't completely removed ajaxlikes modification codes.

tip:
all ajaxlike codes in files are between two // ajaxlike so you can search for this and remove them. example:

// ajaxlike
  ajax code is here
// ajaxlike
Danielx64
Name: Daniel

Post by Danielx64 »

I managed to get it going. It took some work but everything good now :) (It took more than removing that single line in overall_header.htm and installing the jquery pack.
Please note that I will not be porting any of my mods to phpBB 3.1. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
pavles77

Post by pavles77 »

How to instal thi grat mod with supernova style from christian 2.0
i tried with AUTOMod and i have this isue in overal header :

Find
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/large.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A++" />
Add After
<!-- ajaxlike -->
<link href="{T_SUPER_TEMPLATE_PATH}/ajaxlike/css/cupertino/jquery-ui.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="{T_SUPER_TEMPLATE_PATH}/ajaxlike/css/tipsy.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<!-- ajaxlike -->
The Find specified by the MOD could not be found

Thank you, sorry for bad english
emosbat

Post by emosbat »

you can add it below <head> or above </head> tag. please also read first post suggestion regarding custom themes.
kira90

Post by kira90 »

I instal the mod but my notification feature not exist. I didn't take any error. This is the picture about problem.
http://m1305.hizliresim.com/19/b/mxx6z.jpg

Return to “[3.0.x] MODs in Development”