phpBB 2013 Montréal Hackathon July 10-14

Read me first before posting anywhere!
Subscribe to the feed, available in Image Atom or Image RSS format.
Suggested Hosts
Marshalrusty
Project Manager
Project Manager
Name: Yuriy Rusko

phpBB 2013 Montréal Hackathon July 10-14

Post by Marshalrusty »

Hi all,

Following in the footsteps of our London, Cologne, New York, and Amsterdam events, I am delighted to announce that next week, the phpBB Team will be descending on Montréal, Canada for a four-day hackathon.

From Wednesday July 10th until Sunday July 14th, 20 members of the core phpBB team and our 6 Google Summer of Code students will be huddled in groups while working on writing features, squashing bugs, improving documentation, and making phpBB a better project for all.

Interested in following our progress? Check out the blog during the above dates for frequent updates on what we're up to.

Does this sound like something you would enjoy participating in? Are you within traveling distance of downtown Montréal? Send me a private message with your project idea (it can be anything to improve phpBB) and you too can join us for a fantastic weekend! Please reach out directly; space is limited and time is very short.

Do you like beer? Do you want to hang out with us while drinking beer? The PHP Quebec team in Montréal are hosting one of their legendary "PHP Beer" events. We'll be there, and you should come too!

We look forward to meeting you in Montréal.

The phpBB Team

-
If you have any questions or comments, please post in this announcement's discussion topic.
🇺🇦 Made in Ukraine, exported to the USA 🇺🇸

Have comments/praise/complaints/suggestions? Please feel free to PM me.

Need private help? Hire me for all your phpBB and web development needs

Return to “Announcements”