[ABD] phpBB Calendar 0.1.1 (alightner)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
RSHKwee

Re: [Beta] phpBB Calendar 0.1.1 (alightner)

Post by RSHKwee »

By the way, I have a Dutch translation available for version 0.1.1 but I have no site to make the files available. Can I mail them to someone (who)?

René

jullman

Post by jullman »

Hello guys

I install this mod in my phpbb forum. But i have this probleme when i open calendar.php :

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND ((( event_start_time >= 1370037600 AND event_start_time <= 13701239' at line 4 [1064]

SQL

SELECT * FROM phpbb_calendar_events WHERE ( (event_access_level = 2) OR (poster_id = 2 ) OR (event_access_level = 1 AND ((group_id = 5 OR group_id_list LIKE '%,5,%' OR group_id = 4 OR group_id_list LIKE '%,4,%' OR group_id = 2 OR group_id_list LIKE '%,2,%') OR (0) ) ) ) ) AND ((( event_start_time >= 1370037600 AND event_start_time <= 1370123999 ) OR ( event_end_time > 1370037600 AND event_end_time <= 1370123999 ) OR ( event_start_time < 1370037600 AND event_end_time > 1370123999 )) OR ((event_all_day = 1) AND (event_day LIKE ' 1- 6-2013'))) ORDER BY event_start_time ASC

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 757
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 182
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_calendar.php
LINE: 198
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/calendar.php
LINE: 94
CALL: calendar_display_month()
thank you

StashDaPoet

Post by StashDaPoet »

I have installed this mod on my custom style and everything is working correctly on phpbb 3.0.11.

I have 1 question that is kind of a modification, or some sort of addition. I am looking to add a custom box that will display the upcoming event no matter when it is, on my home page.

A little like the "next raid" box here:
http://www.red-guild.com

I have went through trial and error a lot and even 'advance searched' this topic but couldn't find an answer.

It would be great if someone could help me or at least point me in the right direction, thanks for your time.
Working mods on my live board:
Calendar 0.1.1 (Alightner), Advanced Rules Page 1.0.0 (Dugi), Simple Image Upload 1.4.0 (Sium), Warn System 1.0.3 (RMcGirr83), WPM (DualFusion), Sortables CAPTCHA 1.0.4 (Derky), New User Welcome Topic Redirect 1.0.0 (MarkTheDaemon), Reputation System 0.6.3 (Pico88), Steam Mod 1.0.1 (bprsk8r4272), IGN 1.8.1 (Trel).

keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

@ StashDaPoet - Unfortunately I cannot answer your question. However, I'm curious as to which events calendar that is currently being used on your site (that's linked to in your main menu)? Unless of course this is not your site.
Last edited by keith10456 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StashDaPoet

Post by StashDaPoet »

keith10456 wrote:@ StashDaPoet - Unfortunately I cannot answer your question. However, I'm curious as to which events calendar that is currently being used on your site (that's linked to in your main menu)? Unless of course this is not your site.
Nope, it's not even a phpbb board lol. I was just using it as an example as what I was looking to produce by adding some code to my custom home page. I use alightner's calendar on my board and it works perfectly fine.
site
Working mods on my live board:
Calendar 0.1.1 (Alightner), Advanced Rules Page 1.0.0 (Dugi), Simple Image Upload 1.4.0 (Sium), Warn System 1.0.3 (RMcGirr83), WPM (DualFusion), Sortables CAPTCHA 1.0.4 (Derky), New User Welcome Topic Redirect 1.0.0 (MarkTheDaemon), Reputation System 0.6.3 (Pico88), Steam Mod 1.0.1 (bprsk8r4272), IGN 1.8.1 (Trel).

computermaus

Post by computermaus »

I hope someone can help me. I have used this calendar since many months and I have alot of recurring events for the coming 365 day. Now I need to edit them but I don't know how. when I click on edit then I can edit one of them but I can't edit all events which belong to one recurring event at once.

e.g. I have an event which shall happen every second wednesday at 4 o'clock till the end of the year. Now I want to change this to another time without edit all single events for that

How I can do that?

Papicx92
Name: Patrice PICHON

Post by Papicx92 »

Hello,
In this case, it is easier to choose the first event that change, then delete all.
Then, the following new date, you create a new event with the new schedule.

best regard
papicx
traductor on phpbb-fr.com since july 2012

RSHKwee

Post by RSHKwee »

I have a question, a tab has no name.
It is in the window where one can control the permissions:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e29qhalciqjqg ... darTab.jpg

See circle.
Where can I define the missing title?

Papicx92
Name: Patrice PICHON

Post by Papicx92 »

Hello
I see your display problem.
it is probably due to the fact that is the key to language file is missing or poorly coded, or the file is entirely absent.
Trying to upload new language files, or you see to put the key
in calendar.php and calendar_post.php of files correctly, ie as this example in French.

'CALENDAR_TITLE' => 'AGENDA',
Autrement, mettez le zip de vos fichiers de langue que j'y regarde pour le remettre en conformité. ;-)
codage in UTF-8 sans BOM, and line break UNIX.
use Notepad++ for this. it's more easy.

ah I forgot: in what language did you install the mod ?

best regard
traductor on phpbb-fr.com since july 2012

RSHKwee

Post by RSHKwee »

I have made a Dutch translation, I used the English language files as basis, see post of 10 june 2013.
Do you know the key name of the missing title?

I have already looked in the English language files to see if I missed a tagname....

With kind regards,

René Kwee

jackfive

Post by jackfive »

Hi !
First, im' french user with 5 years modding/styling/using PHPBB3, but no more than 1 year into english translation.. sorry for that :)

So, i use this mod from 2 years and i've a question about events during 2 weeks.
I've got an event on 2 weeks but.. not during the week-end.
I can't create 2 events for facilities, and i'll not display this event on the week-end on the calendar.
The option 'disp_events_only_on_start' can't resolve my problem.

How to change the code or add an option to display an envent only on days between monday-friday. ?

Arakas

Post by Arakas »

Hi,

first of all let me say, that i've been using this mod for over a year without any issues. It works great! Thanks for making it!

However I noticed recently that as an administrator i seem to be unable to manage/delete recurring events of users. I can delete them individually but that is rather tedious.
A user created a recurring event and he is no longer available and the event is no longer attented. So i want to get rid of it.

Am i missing something or is this intentional?

D4rk-Pho3nix

Post by D4rk-Pho3nix »

Thanks for all and your powerfull mod :D but there is a way to have the month view on index and not the week view ? thanks for all i will make a french translation but i don't think it will be perfect ^^

busymomof3

Post by busymomof3 »

I've installed this mod and have gone over all of the edits manually and still have the following when I click on Details in the AutoMod

Fatal error: Call to a member function set_file() on a non-object in /home/content/61/11204261/html/includes/mod_parser.php on line 56

purusam

Post by purusam »

Edit: it works anyway. so ignore this post.

Okey so i installed this mod.

But i Fu**d upp.

I think i ran the sql command twice. How do i undo it ?

INSERT INTO phpbb_acl_options (auth_option, is_global, is_local, founder_only) VALUES ('a_calendar', 1, 0, 0),
('m_calendar_edit_other_users_events', 1, 0, 0),
('m_calendar_delete_other_users_events', 1, 0, 0),
('u_calendar_view_events', 1, 0, 0),
('u_calendar_edit_events', 1, 0, 0),
('u_calendar_delete_events', 1, 0, 0),
('u_calendar_create_public_events', 1, 0, 0),
('u_calendar_create_group_events', 1, 0, 0),
('u_calendar_create_private_events', 1, 0, 0),
('u_calendar_nonmember_groups', 1, 0, 0),
('u_calendar_track_rsvps', 1, 0, 0),
('u_calendar_allow_guests', 1, 0, 0),
('u_calendar_view_headcount', 1, 0, 0),
('u_calendar_view_detailed_rsvps', 1, 0, 0),
('u_calendar_create_recurring_events', 1, 0, 0),
('m_calendar_edit_other_users_rsvps', 1, 0, 0);
Last edited by purusam on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”