This extension will feature a new page on the forum that will be linked to in the header of the board (configurable) intended to contain a list of rules or information which applies to the entire forum or website, similar to the phpBB rules page.
Release Candidate 2 (Requires phpBB-3.1.0-RC4)
- ACP Panel Interface for rule management
- DB Storage
- Header link option
- Rules page (similar to FAQ)
- Option to require users acceptance of board rules prior to registration
- BBCode support
- BBCode editor in ACP and Preview
- Customisable anchors
- Multiple language support
- Rule categories (optional)
- Movable rules (up/down); buttons or drag & drop
- Display # anchors next to rule on output
- Notify users of board rules change
Github Repository: https://github.com/phpbb-extensions/boardrules
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to
- In the
extdirectory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named
phpbb(if it does not already exist).
- Copy the
phpBB/ext/phpbb/(if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at (your forum root)/ext/phpbb/boardrules/ext.php).
- Navigate in the ACP to
Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for
Board Rulesunder the Disabled Extensions list, and click its
- Set up and configure Board Rules by navigating in the ACP to
Extensions -> Board Rules.
All are welcome to contribute to the extension by forking our repository and submitting a Pull Request through Github.