Duplicating logout

Discussion forum for MOD Writers regarding MOD Development.
mals69

Re: Duplicating logout

Post by mals69 »

mals69 wrote:Thanks - so to clarify the following will not work ?

You can't run PHP in .html files because the server does not recognize that as a valid PHP extension unless you tell it to. To do this you need to create a .htaccess file in your root web directory and add this line to it:
AddType application/x-httpd-php .htm .html

This will tell Apache to process files with a .htm or .html file extension as PHP files.
Yes or No ?
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

I am not sure what your question is. If a file contains PHP code, it should have a PHP extension, not HTML.
mals69

Post by mals69 »

As i pasted from net a php file can be placed in an html file if the correct code is placed in .httaccess, is this going to work for me ?
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

There is no reason to mess with something like that. Just use the php extension.
mals69

Post by mals69 »

Thanks, I tried that a month ago - coppermine cannot handle the html file extension being changed to php.
AmigoJack

Post by AmigoJack »

mals69 wrote:coppermine cannot handle the html file extension being changed to php
It just doesn't expect this, just like I did not expect Coppermine when seeing this topic in the forum.

Seriously, why don't you link to the bridge MOD and the version of Coppermine you're using?
  • The worst thing about censorship is ███████████
  • "The problem is probably not my English but you do not want to understand correctly. ... We will not come anybody anyway, nevertheless, it's best to shit this." Affin, 2018-11-20
  • "But this shit is not here for you. You can follow with your. Maybe the question, instead, was for you, who know, so you shoved us how you are." axe70, 2020-10-10

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Writers Discussion”