Extension Description: An ACP-customizable navigation menu, great for sites with a lot of links that won't fit neatly into the default header.
Extension Version: 1.0.7
- ACP Control for 1, 2 and 3-Tier Dropdown Navigation Link additions, including external links and various display options for registered and guest users.
- ACP control for background color for each tier, font family and font color.
- Three different menu CSS display style options.
- External and Internal linking, along with optional no linking for parent links.
- ACP control for creation of, editing, deleting and ordering priority for navigation links.
- ACP control for title, url, active/inactive linkage, external links, three display views (registered, guest or all) and tier of each link.
Extension Download: http://www.esmaerin.com/navbar.zip
- 1. Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to navbar if it is not already named navbar.
2. In the ext directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named vipaka (if it does not already exist).
3. Copy the navbar folder to phpBB/ext/vipaka/.
4. Navigate in the ACP to Customise -> Manage extensions.
5. Look for Navigation Buttons Extensions under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its Enable link to install.
6. Enable and configure Navigation Buttons Extension by navigating in the ACP to Extensions -> Navigation Buttons Extension -> Settings.
Remove the line text-decoration: none from any of those files to restore a red underline to the links.
Replace list-style: none; or list-style-type: none; with list-style: circle; or list-style: square; to add bullets to each link. In the phpbb style, you will also need to remove or rearrange the padding and display tags.
Replace or add font-weight: bold; to any of the a tags where you want the font to be bolded.
Use padding and margin tags to add additional spacing.
text-align: left;, text-align: right;, and text-align: center; will determine the placement of your text inside the list items.