annual stars

Looking for an Extension? Have an Extension request? Post your request here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; while there is an Extensions Development Team, said team does not dedicate itself to handling requests in this forum)
Scam Warning
wkuzma

annual stars

Post by wkuzma »

I really liked this mod and wonder if someone can make it an extension

here is a link to it in mods
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/annual_stars_2/
wkuzma

Re: annual stars

Post by wkuzma »

wkuzma wrote:I really liked this mod and wonder if someone can make it an extension

here is a link to it in mods
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/annual_stars_2/
I guess there is no takers on this
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member
Name: Rich McGirr

Post by RMcGirr83 »

Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
Appreciate the extensions/mods/support then buy me a beer Image
wkuzma

Post by wkuzma »

OMG thank you RMcGirr83
Works perfectly
wkuzma

Post by wkuzma »

Maybe I spoke too soon
I did run into a problem
when viewing a post that has an attachment I get this error
any post without an attachment does not give the error

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/phpbbmodders/annualstars/event/listener.php on line 64: Undefined index: annual_stars
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/phpbbmodders/annualstars/event/listener.php on line 64: Undefined index: annual_stars
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5145: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3849)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5145: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3849)
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member

Post by RMcGirr83 »

You allow guest posting or have deleted a user that had made the post?
Former Modifications/Extensions Team Member | My extensions | github | All requests for support via PM will be ignored
wkuzma

Post by wkuzma »

RMcGirr83 wrote:You allow guest posting or have deleted a user that had made the post?
Guest posting is not allowed
but I did notice that I removed access to a user to a specific forum that he previously posted in and got that error also when viewing the post he did.

And yes the posts were made from deleted users but posts stayed on forums
RMcGirr83
Former Team Member

Post by RMcGirr83 »

The extension has been updated. Please disable it in the ACP, get the download from github, upload to your forum and reenable the extension.
wkuzma

Post by wkuzma »

RMcGirr83 wrote:The extension has been updated. Please disable it in the ACP, get the download from github, upload to your forum and reenable the extension.

Thank you for your quick response on that
and its working great again
Holger

Post by Holger »

Return to “Extension Requests”