[ABD] phpBB Primetime

Any abandoned Extensions will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Extension Development Forum rules

WARNING: Extensions in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original Extension author. Proceed at your own risk.
mrgoldy
Development Team Member
Development Team Member
Name: Gijs

Re: [DEV] phpBB Primetime

Post by mrgoldy »

Looks very nice!

Is there an integration with the Pages mod? As in- does the menu on the left still show up when in a custom page from the phpBB Ext?
phpBB Studio / Member of the Studio

Contributing: You can do it too! Including testing Pull Requests (PR).
phpBB Development and Testing made easy.
Blitze

Post by Blitze »

Yes. It wraps around any other front-facing extension. You can create blocks for each page separately and/or define a default layout from which other pages inherit blocks
My Extensions: phpBB SiteMaker
Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica »

Tried the demo. After adding a statistics block and then exiting the edit mode, I get this error at the top:

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/ext/primetime/category/blocks/categories.php on line 43: Undefined index: NONE
It disappears when I go in and then out of edit mode again.
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
Blitze

Post by Blitze »

That was being caused by another extension but it's been fixed now
JörgCH

Post by JörgCH »

Hi Bitze...

after the insallation from the grid i get follow meassage in the Bord:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "assets/primetime.min.css" (looked into: ./ext/primetime/core/styles/prosilver/template, ./ext/primetime/core/styles/all/template, ./ext/primetime/core/styles/all/template) in "@primetime_core/event/overall_header_head_append.html" at line 2.' in /var/www/web1/html/phpbb3_1/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:202 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/web1/html/phpbb3_1/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(106): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('@primetime_core...') #1 /var/www/web1/html/phpbb3_1/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(138): phpbb\template\twig\loader->findTemplate('@primetime_core...') #2 /var/www/web1/html/phpbb3_1/phpbb/template/twig/environment.php(202): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('@primetime_core...') #3 /var/www/web1/html/phpbb3_1/cache/twig/93/6a/d7ce43923ccf5f5ece431a96878b.php(24): phpbb\template\twig\environment->findTemplate('@primetime_core...') #4 /var/www/web1/html/phpbb3_1/vendor/twig/twig in /var/www/web1/html/phpbb3_1/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 202
Blitze

Post by Blitze »

You did not properly follow the instructions to install from a git clone. If you prefer it, you can get pre-built copy here: http://www.thelittleredpepper.com/nightly.php
wintstar

Post by wintstar »

The last nightly Build
primetime_category_January_26_2015-12.18
primetime_content_January_26_2015-12.16
primetime_core_January_26_2015-23.50

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException' with message 'The service "primetime.category.content_view" has a dependency on a non-existent service "primetime.content.displayer".' in C:\xampp\htdocs\3112\vendor\symfony\dependency-injection\Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php:59 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\3112\vendor\symfony\dependency-injection\Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php(43): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->processReferences(Array) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\3112\vendor\symfony\dependency-injection\Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php(37): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass->processDefinition(Object(Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Definition)) #2 C:\xampp\ht in C:\xampp\htdocs\3112\vendor\symfony\dependency-injection\Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Compiler\CheckExceptionOnInvalidReferenceBehaviorPass.php on line 59
The error appears when not activated in this order
  1. phpBB Primetime
  2. phpBB Primetime Content
  3. phpBB Primetime Categories
Sshadow
Name: Chris C.

Post by Sshadow »

Just installed this tonight from your instructions on Github. I must say this looks amazing. I am going to start playing with it tomorrow but as far as I can tell this is going to be exactly what I have been waiting for.
Mess
Name: Kim

Post by Mess »

Looks to have great potential. Very ambitious project, well done. :)
Blitze

Post by Blitze »

Custom (html/bbcode) blocks with multibyte chars

thebigmattb

Post by thebigmattb »

I have not yet moved to 3.1 because a couple of the mods we class as essential have not yet been released. We did have the Kiss Portal as one but we bumped it off the essentials list. However I can't wait for this to come out as it looks as if its going to be a great alternative to Kiss which seems to be taking forever.

Subscribing to this topic to keep an eye on it :)
Mathieu M.
Name: Mathieu

Post by Mathieu M. »

Hello,

Amazing extension, but I really don't undertand how to use it... Your demo site looks good but I don't find how to "copy" it.

Could you please explain me how to quickly configure your extension ?

Many thanks ;)
😄😄😍😄😄
Blitze

Post by Blitze »

Hi Mathieu M., please:
  1. go here: http://www.thelittleredpepper.com/nightly.php and download the latest build
  2. Extract it into your phpBB/ext/ folder so that you end up with phpBB/ext/primetime/core
  3. Go to ACP > Customise and enabled the phpBB Primetime extension
You can now go to your index.php or any other front-facing page and click on the red box on the top right to start customizing your site.

Hope that helps
Mathieu M.
Name: Mathieu

Post by Mathieu M. »

Hello Blitze,

I believe I understand how the Primetime core runs.

But I've not found how to use Primetime Category and Primetime Content... Installation is OK, but I didn't find where to add new content, for example.
😄😄😍😄😄
Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

Blitze, I think what he means is there are no options under the Primetime tab other than Dashboard and Creating a Menu using the latest build. Nothing in UCP for creating content either but the tool bar is showing up.

Return to “Abandoned Extensions”